PDA

View Full Version : Hand Bags and Purses

Georgette
01-19-2005, 10:17 AM
OK this is for the lucky ones that get to go out EN FEMME and have a good time.
Do you carry a puse or hand bag when out, I carry a small clutch purse for some makeup and ID I am looking at a hand bag but really don't know what I like as I have been Looking. Come on Girls some ideas. :)

Wendy me
01-19-2005, 10:22 AM
i like room tons of room i got this leather day pack in black with a dawer string on the top.........a carry lop and the strapps can fitt through real easy to carry.........
the shoulder straps with one over your shoulder easy to carry shopping bags.............
lol that should helpe with all them small bags in be tween....................

Tonia
01-19-2005, 12:50 PM
This is my type of Purse hope this Helps.
Tonia

Tamara Croft
01-19-2005, 12:57 PM
I have this little red handbag... and I mean little.... BUT...... it's like a mary poppins bag....... Tammy says........ how on earth do u fit all that in there???? it's a secret!!! In it I have my purse, fone, cheque book, keys, wallet, make-up, pens, paper uhm....... oh spare jewellery :p ok.... i'll tell u how big it is.... width is 22cms height is 17cms and the depth is 10cms.... THE BAG DAMMIT!!!!!!! oh and my ciggys and lighter... with room to spare..... and NO I ain't telling you how I fit all of it in there either :p

Tamara x

LindaTS
01-19-2005, 01:06 PM
I always carry a purse that I carry over my shoulder. One of them has lots of room and the other is too small. I guess I should but a new one the next time out.

Tristen Cox
01-19-2005, 01:10 PM
Just got one myself from a friend (she knows who she is). It's got so many little compartments but it's just perfect size, now time to load it up! :D

*hugs*
Tristen

Wendy me
01-19-2005, 01:13 PM
I have this little red handbag... and I mean little.... BUT...... it's like a mary poppins bag....... Tammy says........ how on earth do u fit all that in there???? it's a secret!!! In it I have my purse, fone, cheque book, keys, wallet, make-up, pens, paper uhm....... oh spare jewellery :p ok.... i'll tell u how big it is.... width is 22cms height is 17cms and the depth is 10cms.... THE BAG DAMMIT!!!!!!! oh and my ciggys and lighter... with room to spare..... and NO I ain't telling you how I fit all of it in there either :p

Tamara x

i know how b.f h. ;)