PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Shopping

Trina82
12-19-2006, 10:41 PM
I got a couple new bras and some thongs today. This time, shopping for lingerie was just like shopping for auto parts - no nerves whatsoever! :D

Now, I just need to be able to have some "me time" to try 'em all out. :devil:

susie evans
12-19-2006, 10:51 PM
i have learned to adopt karrens method and have realy started to enjoy it just go have a nice conversation with the s a and buy what i want and have fun in the process spent way to many years worring about things that no one else evan cares about

Angie G
12-20-2006, 01:47 AM
Trina good for you babe you'll be shopping alot now:hugs:
Angie

Trina82
12-20-2006, 08:33 PM
Since I've had a chance to try everything on, I've found myself to be a bit dissatisfied. The last pack of panties I bought were Fruit of the Loom, size 6 hipsters. They seemed too big, so this time around I bought size 5. WRONG ANSWER! I can wear them for about 20 minutes before the "boys" start to hurt. After that, it's just like a guitar string in the front.

The bras are a very similar story. One is a really sexy red lace demi. I don't know if I need to wash it again or what, but the darn thing makes me itch really bad. The other bra, I thought was a cute little rose print full coverage underwire. Well, it's a rose print full coverage, but it's not an underwire. I wore that thing to bed last night and forgot I had it on, even when I woke up this morning!

So, all in all, the $20 I spent was worthwhile. The trick to keeping the SA from looking at you funny, I've found, is to ask for gift receipts. :D