PDA

View Full Version : Heaven

Sandygal
12-19-2006, 10:54 PM
I finally went to the mall and because I was a good boy this year, I bought myself a few items. First stop...Penny's...Denim skirt and three nice shirts. Second stop...Sears...Two nice bras and three pairs of lace panties. Last stop....Oh yeah...Victoria Secret...Three silk thong panties. As great as all this was, the ride home was fantastic. I don't know what perfume VC uses on their clothes, but I couldn;t stop smelling my hands all the way home. The smell should be called I'm in Heaven, because thats how I felt today.
Merry Christmas
Sandy

Glenda58
12-19-2006, 10:59 PM
Good you went shopping but did you try them on. Did you go out femme? Don't keep us hanging on tell us.

Sandygal
12-19-2006, 11:07 PM
Sorry...Not brave enough to go out dressed yet. Everything fit great except the skirt. I'm taking it back tomorrow. I guess I should be happy that I need a smaller size. My first thongs, love them. I still get goose bumps when I try on new clothes. Hmmmm! I wonder if my wife noticed the perfume smell on me?

tekla west
12-20-2006, 12:01 AM
"Hmmmm! I wonder if my wife noticed the perfume smell on me?"

If she did not she would be the first women I know who didn't recognize a smell/scent other than her own, unless she smokes.

Angie G
12-20-2006, 01:35 AM
Sandy you go girl :hugs:
Angie

Penny
12-20-2006, 07:28 AM
Glad you got some happy closes. Maybe you should have gotten the perfume.:heehee:

:hugs:

Penny

krissysSecret
12-20-2006, 07:43 AM
Sandygal, sounds like you had a great time! You were very close on the name of the perfume at VS....it is called Heavenly. My former girlfriend wore it and it drove me crazy.Everytime I catch that scent...I immediately think of her AND Victorias Secret!
Kriss

Sandygal
12-20-2006, 08:21 AM
The perfume is called Heavenly. A million words and that's what came to me when I smelled it. I'm going to have to buy some and spray it on my lingerie once in a while

susie evans
12-20-2006, 12:04 PM
it's what we are doing talking with friends dressing in fem going out shopping and haveing fun

Calliope
12-20-2006, 01:35 PM
I grew up a hippie. I'm still trying to get used to the idea that heaven could be a mall. Who woulda thunk?