PDA

View Full Version : Sorry I caught you cross dressing!!!!

Sejd
12-19-2006, 11:52 PM
Tonight I was having dinner with my wife all comfortable, eating a steak, drinking a glass of red wine, dressed in my new black skirt, over the knee stockings and matching shoes, when someone knocks on our door. I open, and outside is one of our friends with a face as surprised as you can immagine.
"Sorry I cought you cross dressing" was the first words out of his mouth.
"It's OK" I said, "It's not a secret." I told him and he came in and everything went on in a normal conversation. He did sneak some extra looks at my legs and skirt, and when he left, he kind of backed off onto the front porch and excused himself, instead of giving me the usual hugg. Needless to say, I felt very comfortable and so did my SO. After all, I am who I am and more than that, I love who I am as Sejd. Interesting though that he labeled the situation as if he "Caught" me in something I should not do. Clearly, now I need to get back with him and tell him, that being Sejd is who I am also, and that he did not "Catch" me in anything.
hugs
Sejd

uknowhoo
12-20-2006, 12:00 AM
Good for you, Sejd! You showed a level of confidence to which many of us aspire. I can't say I'm quite there yet :o but I'm getting there. Thanks for posting. ;)

ColleenCD
12-20-2006, 12:09 AM
Sejd,

Remind him you caught him sneaking extra peeks at your legs!

Colleen

Bethanygirl
12-20-2006, 12:14 AM
You sound like a level-headed person who is worried about your freinds possible discomfort. I hope you can ease his mind so he does not agonize over what you see as, and truly is, nothing. Good luck to you and your freind. He is lucky to have you as his freind I think... :thumbsup:

Stephenie S
12-20-2006, 12:19 AM
May I repeat here. We often do not give our friends and relations enough credit for being accepting.

Lovies, Stephenie

Angie G
12-20-2006, 01:33 AM
Sejd I think you did well hope he can:hugs:
Angie

sandra-leigh
12-20-2006, 02:56 AM
"Sorry I cought you cross dressing" was the first words out of his mouth.

That seems a bit odd -- how many people would know to call it "crossdressing" when startled? Most people who are not experienced with it would phrase it quite differently. It makes me suspect he already knew that you engaged, and was just surprised to actually see it. (Or perhaps he's already familiar with the practice?)

stacylynn1
12-20-2006, 04:07 AM
Yo Sejd NOW THAT TOOK BIG BALL'S

stacylynn1:dom:

Lisa Golightly
12-20-2006, 04:45 AM
What a great line... 'Sorry I caught you crossdressing'. It's so throw away like 'Sorry I caught you in the middle of having a bath', or 'sorry I caught you at dinner'. I think if I wandered in and saw one of my friends in a frock I'd be more 'Fekking Hell!!!'... lol... :)

Kate Simmons
12-20-2006, 05:42 AM
I'm wondering if he thought your legs were attractive and realized that, maybe he was afraid he had some "unnatural" feelings.Probably his own insecurity as to why he didn't give you the usual hug.:happy: Ericka

jjjjohanne
12-20-2006, 06:15 AM
So, while you were talking to your friend, were you talking with your femme voice? Femme manerisms? I have never considered how one would behave in such a situation!

Bold move Sejd!

shannonsilk
12-20-2006, 12:01 PM
"sorry i caught you crossdressing" sur does sound like he knows something. does he cd?

Tina Dixon
12-20-2006, 12:06 PM
If your not hidding how can you be cought,? Good for you.

susie evans
12-20-2006, 12:08 PM
the only thing i would be sorry about is if i did not look as good maby he is stuck in the closet

JoAnnDallas
12-20-2006, 12:46 PM
I have found that the phase "caught you" can mean that he was asking a question. Like when someone asks "Did I caught you at a bad time?".

He seems to be OK with it, since he did come inside. At the same time he was uncompy too, since he did not hug you and walked backward from you.

Then too, it would be best to make sure that he has no problem with the fact that you were dressed and to clear the air if he has any questions.

Calliope
12-20-2006, 01:22 PM
[...] when he left, he kind of backed off onto the front porch and excused himself, instead of giving me the usual hugg.

Hopefully, he's regretting that right now.

Needless to say, I felt very comfortable and so did my SO. After all, I am who I am and more than that, I love who I am as Sejd.

And well you should ! And, here, we all love Sejd.

Clearly, now I need to get back with him and tell him, that being Sejd is who I am also, and that he did not "Catch" me in anything.

Ah, let 'em make the first move. After all, you've nothing to feel anxious about.

myMichelle
12-20-2006, 02:22 PM
Thanls for sharing this way cool experience with us, Sejd. One the one hand, it seems like it must have taken an incredible amount of courage to do what you did and answer the door. On the other hand, though, I bet it would have been a lot harder to have not gone to the door...that would have really bothered me. It sounds like you handled the situation perfectly. You were comfortable and that probably made all the difference in the world as far as your friend was concerned.

Way to go! And, BTW, I think you would have known you were in for trouble had your friend checked out your legs and then hit on you! LOL

Jesse69
12-20-2006, 02:32 PM
My best friends from HS know about my crossdressing and they still like me. They just make fun of it. True friends won't desert you for crossdressing.

linnea
12-20-2006, 02:37 PM
Good for you, Sejd, and thank you for sharing your experience. Your story inspires me too.

Sejd
12-20-2006, 10:00 PM
Thank you DayTripper and all who wrote in on my thread. Yes, the thought hit me as well, How does he know (or think) I was "Cross dressing"??? I mean, it came out of his mouth instantly.
Funny, lately I feel like I'm cross dressing when I am in Guy clothes. And yes, I will address the situation next time I see him and ask him how it was for him.
Hugs to everyone
Sejd

Karren H
12-20-2006, 10:16 PM
Pretty cool.....and you handled it wonderfully...

Karren

Penny
12-20-2006, 10:21 PM
Way to gp Sejd. sounds like a great frendship!

:hugs: :thumbsup:

Penny

Amy Hepker
12-20-2006, 10:49 PM
Aw you just suprised the hell out of him. If you would have told him before this, do you think it would be any different??? I think not. A real friend would not care.

Maria2004
12-20-2006, 11:21 PM
Funny, lately I feel like I'm cross dressing when I am in Guy clothes. And yes, I will address the situation next time I see him and ask him how it was for him.
Hugs to everyone
Sejd

Rock on Sejd, your my kind of crossdresser! :thumbsup: You Washington State gurls got it "goin' on".

Love:hugs:

Maria

Satrana
12-21-2006, 12:00 AM
Sejd

It will also be interesting to find out how your friend has handled this information. Has he been running around telling everyone he can think of, or has he been respectful and kept this to himself until he has been able to discuss with you if you are ok with him telling others.

I agree with the others that the fact crossdressing came straight out of his lips indicates he probably has some former knowledge or experience.

Billijo49504
12-21-2006, 12:59 AM
I think the way you handled it, will help your friend handle it better. You might want to contact the friend and let him know you were not embarassed and he shouldn't be either...BJ

Cori
12-21-2006, 02:09 AM
Getting caught? kinda kinky :) I think my neighbors would react the same way.

Wenda
12-22-2006, 02:11 AM
Your excellent reaction is topped only by that of a friend who, when faced by a flasher exposing himself asked ".. and do you know what this is??" and her reply, "Well, it's kind of like a penis.... only smaller..."
I think the others have a point, if his first reaction was 'crossdressing', he suspected, or knew. Either way, sounds like a successful passage to me. w.