PDA

View Full Version : I've got breasts!!

Lesley-cd
12-20-2006, 07:22 AM
I just received my first pair of breast forms today and I'm wondering why I spent so many years with homemade efforts! I've had them on all day and I think they've become part of me - I'll swear there's even sensation in the nipples!!
I got them on eBay from Special Trade in Germany and they cost £37 including delivery. They are size 'E' (I'm a 40" chest) and although that sounds on the big side they are in perfect proportion. They're proper silicone forms (not the 'marshmallow' ones!) and have moulded themselves to me beautifully.
They are still available - here's a current link:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Silikon-Busen-Brueste-Brustprothese-TV-TS-E-trixxxl-553_W0QQitemZ290063316935QQihZ019QQcategoryZ96559Q QtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

In case you're wondering - I don't work for the company - just a very satisfied customer!

Merry Christmas!

Lesley xx

Penny
12-20-2006, 07:33 AM
Closest thing to the real thing! Good for you. Of course, you'll nee new bras.:heehee:

:hugs:

Penny

krissysSecret
12-20-2006, 07:39 AM
Congratulations Lesley! You're right...it is a glorious feeling and they do feel like a part of you. I enjoy having a couple sizes, both are on the smaller side because I don't like having real large heavy breasts. You are going to enjoy this feeling for a long time to come!
Kriss

Kate Simmons
12-20-2006, 07:44 AM
Kawumba! You know how to make my eyes bug out Hon. What is it with guys and boobs anyway? Must be genetically programmed.I'm just a humble 38B and am more or less comfortable with that, although I was thinking about getting bigger ones just to see what all the "shouting" was about. Anyway, good for you. Have fun and enjoy your new "puppies".:happy: Ericka Kay

Lisa Golightly
12-20-2006, 07:49 AM
Just watch where you point them ;)

veronicagirl
12-20-2006, 10:24 AM
Hopefully, you live in a warm climate. Silicone boobs are miserable to put in after sitting out in a cold box all night.