PDA

View Full Version : What do you fill your bra with?

Toni
01-19-2005, 01:53 PM
I keep reading about breast forms and I've had a look at the price of them and I know that I will never be able to afford them. So I was wondering what do all the girls who can't afford them put in their bras? I cut out the thighs of a pair of tights, tie a knot in one end and then fill to the desired size and weight with bird seed, then tie a knot in the other end. So come on girls what do you put in your bras?
Love & Kisses,
Toni

Wendy me
01-19-2005, 01:55 PM
i use to use forms .................now just me.................small but me...............

Tristen Cox
01-19-2005, 02:04 PM
The seed idea works. I've used balloons in the past, even made my own out of styrofoam. But forms work best. I've seen them as low as about 50$. Price varies with quality. Just my 2 cents.

Love
Tristen

Wendy me
01-19-2005, 02:07 PM
no tristen the change is way to hevey and it ..................what.............thats not what you ment by 2 cents????????????????never mind....................

Melissa A.
01-19-2005, 02:39 PM
Water balloons! Go ahead, laugh, get it out of your system.....I'm waiting..... I've used them for years and not one has ever broken on me. (change them frequently) You get to control the size you want, and after a while, they conform to your body temp. and feel great.

Oh, and they look great, too.

I still hear some of you snickering.......

Hugs,

Melissa :)

christine55
01-19-2005, 02:44 PM
Get some paddle balloons, these can be bought online or at a party supply store. Fill them with the stuff that comes in bags you freeze and use as reusable ice cubes. Blue Ice works but I had better luck with this stuff that I got at Fred Meyer, comes in a opaque white, red and yellow package, cant remember the brand name. Either is much thicker than water. I use a babies
feeding syringe to fill them but I imagine a basting tube would work just as well. DO NOT FILL BALLOONS TOO FULL. Keeping them loose greatly increases the real look and feel. Tie off the balloons leaving as little air as possible inside. Covet the balloons with cut off pantyhose legs, doubled and then doubled again. LEAVE LOOSE.
Try to get the final tie as close as possible to the tie in the balloon, for obvious reasons. When these are done correctly they have the feel and heft of real breasts. I would caress my breasts and truthfully, if someone else were to caress them he or she would think they were real.
Hugs, Christine

ChristineRenee
01-19-2005, 02:48 PM
Water balloons! Go ahead, laugh, get it out of your system.....I'm waiting..... I've used them for years and not one has ever broken on me. (change them frequently) You get to control the size you want, and after a while, they conform to your body temp. and feel great.

Hugs,

Melissa :)...and for a really warm, cozy feel, add a fifth of Jack Daniels to those water balloons ladies...hmmmmm;)
(snicker!)

Melissa A.
01-19-2005, 03:00 PM
Have decided that when I do buy forms, they will be the best, most realistic I can possibley find.

Till then, this works for me! Wouldnt waste good booze in my breasts. Bet no one has ever said that before.

Hugs,

Ashleigh
01-19-2005, 03:20 PM
My boobs.

DonnaT
01-19-2005, 03:24 PM
Depends on the bra. some fit perfect and no stuffing is needed. The strapless one however uses a pair of foam forms I made from sponge foam with a pair of sissors and time to sculpt the shape I needed. Hollowed out the back some too to fit over the pecs.

Jeanette H
01-19-2005, 04:04 PM
I got a good pair of silicon breast enhancers on Ebay for £21 a few weeks ago. Until then I actually never bothered to pad myself, I just used to go flat-chested.

LindaTS
01-19-2005, 04:24 PM
Like Wendy, I now use me. Still small but growing. I used to use breast forms that I got from www.glamourboutique.com. They're expensive but better than the first ones that I bought from Frederick's (at a higher price). They are attachable using medical adhesive and are great. Another thing you can try is the forms from www.supergelproducts.com. These are a lot cheaper and I don't think they're near as realistic. Good luck.

racheal
01-19-2005, 04:41 PM
I use LaSenza Illusions, to 'prop up' my existing breasts, but formed push up bra work well too. :)

Sarah38b
01-19-2005, 05:05 PM
I just fill my bra's with my breasts. :p

Sarah

ChristineRenee
01-19-2005, 05:13 PM

SarahDitto Sarah...give the "girls" a good home I say!:p :cool:

racheal
01-19-2005, 05:15 PM

Sarah

Now that's a good one - I am laughing at that reply. Great come back Sarah, that made my day. :)

ChristineRenee
01-19-2005, 05:17 PM
Have decided that when I do buy forms, they will be the best, most realistic I can possibley find.

Till then, this works for me! Wouldnt waste good booze in my breasts. Bet no one has ever said that before.

Hugs,

Melissa :)Quite frankly Melissa...I prolly wouldn't either, but it does provide a possible reason for the term "jugs" now doesn't it?:p :D

Georgette
01-19-2005, 05:22 PM
I use forms and they are quite expensive but with using the medical adhesive they can stay on for a few days at a time as the adhesive is waterproof. Oh what a feeling there is to attached boobies. I even sleep in mine, the wife likes the feel when we get it on.LOL,LOL. :rolleyes: OK I'll be nice. I have 2 pair and I love them. :) :)

Danielle1960
01-19-2005, 06:23 PM
I was into finding the perfect affordable form for awhile and then decided not to use any. I was reading the Lazy Crossdresser and after seeing the picture of the author on the back who does as little modification as possible, I decided that there was something to that concept. A friend of mine was concerned about having appropriate size and was wearing a D falsy. One of the expensive ones. But after hearing conversation of passerbys she decided to downsize a couple of times since. :o

Just a thought, but I think a large bust line draws a significant amount of attention from me and probably from other too.
Have fun!!
Danielle :)

crispy
01-20-2005, 12:19 AM
DUHH!!

like Christine and Sarah, with my breasts. Isn't that what a bra is for?? :p

I am so lucky........

You should be so lucky................ :D

Vallari
01-20-2005, 01:22 AM
Ill have to second the water baloons. They are pretty reliable and I too have not had one bust on me. Just change them out frequently like Melissa mentioned. Gotta love the warm-up to body temp! ;)

racheal
01-20-2005, 07:43 AM
Another route - there are these stress reliever balls filled with silicone - they might work... :)

Sharon
01-20-2005, 09:35 AM
Before my present forms, I used a set of silicone enhancers that I bought at a drug store for about $20. I thought they worked well and were very comfortable.
Before that I used to just stuff my bras with old stockings. I tried white rice balled in stockings, and just didn't care for the feeling.

arula
01-20-2005, 09:57 AM
...and for a really warm, cozy feel, add a fifth of Jack Daniels to those water balloons ladies...hmmmmm;)
(snicker!)

LOL LOL!! That was pricless Christine

crispy
01-20-2005, 11:55 PM
Another route - there are these stress reliever balls filled with silicone - they might work... :)
a few years back I bought some silicone stress boobs that were nearly hemispherical, about 4.5" diameter and had a cute little nipple. I found them in a novelty store.

I had to cut out the back and remove 70% of the sticky gel filling (only a pair of scissors seemed to work) but then they were just great for an A-cup. Needless to say, with the back cut off they stuck to my chest quite nicely.

Felicity
01-21-2005, 12:12 AM
Hmm... so many similar threads if you search for some keywords. I like to use a 3/4 cup bra or bikini top. I use a 'Nu-Bra,' another same type is "Natural Bra" to pull my skin together for cleavage. I then take partially filled ballons, only 50 mL each (about 1/4 cup) I use 4-5 of these on each side, between the Nu-Bra and the cup of the bra. Works quite nice.

You can rubber cement them together too if you want them to hold a particular shape and firmness.

Janet K.
01-21-2005, 12:56 PM
I use birdseed inside of doubled pantyhose---feels close to real and seems to have close to the same weight. Make sure that you get the birdseed that doesn't have sunflower seeds or other large items in it.
I think I am going to try the water balloons---might switch to those.

gender_blender
01-21-2005, 02:59 PM
I use approximately one cup of rice inside sandwich bags, tie off and knot positioned appropriately if desired. Heaviness provides bounce and sticks to your skin inside the bra or tight dress in the case of the $400 prom dress I wore to Prom last summer.

Sweet Susan
01-21-2005, 03:16 PM
I've always used worn out nylons or a oair sox, though they don't always look very realistic. I once tried balloons, but that didn't work too well for me. I don't find it necessary to have significant breasts, so I usually go sans breasts or bras. However, the rice idea sounds very good. I'm going to try that. Ultimately, I'd like to get a good set of breast forms or silicone phonies. And of course, ultimate of ultimates, I'd like to take hormone shots and grown breasts just large enough to satisfy me.

BELINDA IN BFLO
01-22-2005, 09:11 AM
Here's what I used before I bought my breast forms. Go to a nursery or a garden center and pick up some "Water Storing Granules". The scientific name is polyacrylamide co-polymer. It looks like coarse salt. you only need a couple of tablespoones of this stuff as it absorbs 100's of times it's weight in water. A couple of tablespoons will fill a 2 liter soda bottle. Water turns the crystals into a jell about 1/8 to 1/4 inch in size. Next you need to get 2 of those ballons that blow up to about 3 feet in diameter. They cost around 3-5 dollars each. They are about 6 inches in diameter deflated. Add the crystals and water to the soda bottle. It will take 10-15 minutes for them to swell up. Use a measuring cup to measure 2-2.5 cups of the gel. (You need to measure, you don't want to be lopsided). Use a large funnel and pour the gel into the ballons. Get as much air out of the ballons as you can before tying the knot. 2 cups will do a 36D easy, and will not fill the ballon completely and make it too tight. The gel will not make noise like water, plus it feels very real. Enjoy your new boobs!! Belinda

Topaz
01-22-2005, 04:39 PM
I bought the breast enhancers for Jamie to start with, I found them in the bra section of a department store, they cost about $20 usd. They gave her a start but unfortunately don't have the weight or quite the feel of real brests. We saved up money until we could order some breast forms from www.TheBreastFormStore.Com.

We found the site very helpful and picked a midranged price.They even have a "certified breast form fitter" to answer questions. They had better selections and lower prices than most of the other sites we had visited.

Jamie's very happy with the forms and even goes bra-less. She's not supposed to wear them over night so we may have to go back and see if there are any that can be worn for days at a time.

Topaz

winnie66
03-13-2005, 02:32 AM

Hugs,

I have tried many different types of brest shapes. Towels, lingerie (usually panties or slips), toilet tissue, air balloons and then I tried water balloons. I LOVE water balloons. I have used them for over 10 years. The weight feels good and they give you a nice bounce when walking. I normally use a 40DD bra and vary the volume of water when I change them out. The best are 12" party balloons. I use either yellow or gold to keep the color from showing through my top. I never put too much water in a balloon for two reasons. First too much size doesn't look right and secondly, overfilled balloons can burst without warning. Also, when you fill the balloon with warm water, make sure you bleed the excess air out. Otherwise you hear a sloshing when you walk or move. When I tie the end of the balloon off, I allow some water between my fingers and tie it off. This gives an impression of a firm nipple. I feel so comfortable with water balloons that I have been out in public and have slept on my stomach with water balloons in my bra. I'm not saying it is completely safe, accidents can happen or you could have a defective balloon.

-=winnie=-

Shining Star
03-13-2005, 03:32 AM
hi there toni i don't wear bras as they feel uncomftable so i wear my binkini tops in sted and t fill them with socks and sometimes waterballoons

Rachel Ann
03-13-2005, 03:39 AM
I've been making do with tied-off stocking feet with birdseed until I could get some proper forms.

Melissa and Chrissy, I must say that your balloon ideas are fascinating, they sound like they will move very naturally with you. Nothing wrong with a girl "jiggling" a little once in a while. :p

The tradeoff is that with a form attached with adhesive I can wear things like camis without worrying about what will keep them up. But, they won't move naturally with me.

I think that a B is about right for me but 42B bras aren't easy to find! Once in a while I can get in to a 40 but those tend to ride up, moving my boobs to the level of my collarbone. :eek:

Marlene4a
03-13-2005, 03:47 AM
I would find much pleasure in saying "nothing", but in reality, it is anything I can find laying around.

RhondaLynn
03-13-2005, 04:52 AM
I've had 4 pair of silicone breastforms over the years, and have enjoyed them - you definitely get what you pay for if you do the research and choose a quality form that fits your shape and tastes.

However, I seem to always revert back to my old love - waterbags. I use large newspaper bags - the kind they throw your sunday paper in when it rains (i used to have a paper route when i was younger). A cup & a half of warm water (for a full 38C), evacuate the air, leave as much empty space above water as there is water, and tie a nice large knot. You may double-bag them in case of a leak. The knot can be worked into the front of the bra pocket for a nipple. Takes some experimentation to learn to place them in properly. Using Knorr plain gelatin instead of water seems to prevent leaks, since the contents begin to gel after awile.

I love the look, feel, and fit of a nice set of breastforms, but the waterbreasts have a fluidity of movement with your body, and it feels great as they swish around.

I just got a new set of breastforms - they're HUGE compared to what I was expecting - i was horrified at first. But, i'm learning to like them, and will probably get another smaller pair for casual use, and save these for my large-breasted outfits.

spaskinstyle
03-13-2005, 08:04 AM
Dear Toni:

These are the breast forms that I carry in my store:

http://www.spaskinstyle.com/auctions/enhancersbox.jpg

They are perfect to go over existing breast tissue or they just sit right in any bra. They are perfect if you have nothing or if you would just like to boost your own size by 1 cup or so. Alone they are a B+ C cup.

I am currently OUT OF STOCK on these enhancers. I normally sell them for around $20.00 USD. Toni, I do have an extra pair here if you would like them. I know that these can be very expensive. Please email me at clientservices@Spaskinstyle.com and I'd be happy to send you this pair. This particular pair is not in tip top shape but I think they may be more comfortable than some of the alternatives mentioned here. Email me with your name and address and I'd be happy to send you these free of charge.

Love, Theresa

Amelie
03-13-2005, 09:43 AM

Sarah

Same here, I fill my bras with my tits.
Amelie

Rachel Ann
03-14-2005, 03:14 AM
I just fill my bras with my breasts. :p
Same here, I fill my bras with my tits.*sigh* jealous! Implants are dicey and expensive, and I don't think that my liver would tolerate hormones after all the willful damage that I've done to it over the years. :(

Oh well, ya pays yer nickel and ya takes yer chances. ;)

I've heard about people who get saline injections for "24-hour breasts". I'm intrigued but dubious.

BonnieJG
03-14-2005, 11:40 AM
I've had 3 pair of silicone breastforms, and have enjoyed this is the ONLY way to go from www.thebreastformstore.com Excellent Super Soft Full Oval Breast Forms size 6 & 8 and small that i found i a bra shop push up forms this one I can ware any time in reg.clothes and I can still ware a bra & have breast, The Oval has an internal tinted nipple that looks and feels natural. The back of each form is contoured so it hugs the body for a smooth, comfortable fit.

Bonnie

Linda-x
03-14-2005, 12:30 PM
Girls, you're going to be dressing the rest of your life, like it or not !! Silicone breast forms, what a difference !! I have a very convincing TG girlfriend that still does the water balloons. Hey, it whatever works.

Claire B
03-14-2005, 12:31 PM
Toni, I use breast forms. I purchased mine at a very good price. The link is www.supergelproducts.com. This site is very reasonable. And I truly enjoy the way my bras are filled out.

Hugs and Kisses, Claire

Beth
03-14-2005, 01:44 PM
Is it wrong to want to see the breasts that some of you are growing... i find it intreeging!

I would love to grow my own, but it just isnt gonna happen in this lifetime..

Cissy Suzie
03-14-2005, 04:49 PM
I keep reading about breast forms and I've had a look at the price of them and I know that I will never be able to afford them. So I was wondering what do all the girls who can't afford them put in their bras? I cut out the thighs of a pair of tights, tie a knot in one end and then fill to the desired size and weight with bird seed, then tie a knot in the other end. So come on girls what do you put in your bras?
Love & Kisses,
Toni

Last year, I got tired of using water ballons, bags of rice, bundled up old hose, and whatever was handy. I started thinking, "Whatever can a grrl do?" I quickly answered the thought with one word "eBay!"

I watched several auctions for a week or so, and finally bid on a pair of Wonder Shape silicon breast enhancers. Woo Hoo !! I won the auction and got them for less than $50. Brand new in the box! :p

They add 1 1/2 to 2 cup sizes. I like myself as a B cup grrl and they are perfect for me.

The lesson here is eBay is a grrls best friend!

I strongly advise shopping for breast forms there, also it's a great place to look for nice old store stock vintage slips and such. :rolleyes:

Gertrude
03-15-2005, 01:09 AM
Breast Forms

I use the "Water Storage Granules & balloons method" as described by Belinda In Bflo - see above. Looks great & most importantly - feels great.

nicki
03-15-2005, 01:20 AM
O .. wow .. did i miss this one by a mile . I was thinking " his hand "

jenny c
03-15-2005, 03:42 AM
i use forms but not silicon ones far too expensive for me!!

serenade
03-16-2005, 06:30 AM
i used water filled balloons for ages, but finally sprung for the biggest silicone forms i could find in the UK... size 10... 38f/g...
i'd like to get bigger ones if anyone could suggest where to find 'em..
thanx
xxx

tricot gal
03-16-2005, 11:49 AM
For several years I placed three or four pairs of my men's nylon underwear in each of my bra's cups. The appearance was a liitle lumpy but otherwise was somewhat realistic. Last fall I decided that I needed to look and feel more feminine and so I purchased a wig, a pair of breastforms and a pair of breast enhancers. Believe me, wearing breastforms and enhancers in your bra makes you feel so fem and so sexy. Your appearance is also made more realistic when you put on a dress or nightgown and see in the mirror how these additions in your bra enhance the cd transformation. I bought my breastforms at www.stockingstore.com for $90some and obtained a pair of enhancers for only $10 from another source.

RachelDenise
05-10-2005, 05:02 AM
I wish it were me, but alas it isn't! :( I have 2 sets of breast forms, one a C cup which I call my sport boobs. I can wear these in a bra under a coat or loose sweater and go in public if I'm feeling daring. The other set is roughly a DD size and I love these the most! :D :D Can't wear them out unless I'm ready to get serious stares! :eek:

Sigrid
05-10-2005, 10:28 AM
dreams.

Wendy me
05-10-2005, 11:37 AM
fill my bra with??? well just me no forms or anything like that ...the right bra works wonders.........

obsessedwithpantyhose
05-10-2005, 12:25 PM
the bra i have my wife bought for me and i stuff 2 pair of balled up pantyhose in each cup :D :D

how many names can u come up with for "breasts"?

chi chis, ta tas, pillows, fun bags, gazangas, mellons, tubes, cones, sweater puppies, air bags, speed bumps, zeplins, torpedos,bumpers,hooters........

all i can think of for now :p

Stephenie
05-10-2005, 03:40 PM
Thanks for some great ideas. Pantyhose is what I have to use for now.

Deidra Cowen
05-10-2005, 05:28 PM
With my breast forms which just came via UPS today! Getting ready to try them out. :cool:

Deanna2
05-10-2005, 09:00 PM
Rolled up pantyhose works for me and it's cheap. I prefer a small size - dainty little thing that I am (ha).

I have a lovely little triangle bra with just foam inserts that feels just fantastic and I can wear it in public under drab without it being obvious.

Luvya

SissyPanties
05-10-2005, 09:34 PM
I don't like breast forms. After I put on my bra, I push my breast tissue forward under each cup. This works for me. I found I can fill out a 34C cup. I usually prefer the seamless cup bras.

Sweet Jeanette
05-10-2005, 10:55 PM
Im the same. I push the tissue forward & up, to fill the cup, and I am a 40-B---Oh well, I try!------But they are a FULL 40-Bs! :D

veronica
05-10-2005, 11:59 PM
would you believe ? - WATER BALLOONS

Sindy
05-11-2005, 12:04 AM
I'm embarressed to say this, but I use my tube socks.

girlintouch
05-11-2005, 12:27 AM
I have use water ballons filled with pudding. It give a great fell and I eat the left over. Talking about just desrit

Sissy Stephanie
05-11-2005, 01:56 AM
I use breast enhancers. Works well as I have large male breasts as I fill an A cup quite nicely and the breast enhancers complete the look.

iwannaseeuneked
05-11-2005, 09:42 AM
use flour.

Katie Ashe
05-11-2005, 10:02 AM
I picked up the other day, water bra pads at Walmart for $5.64 They are water filled pads, made for swimming and evening dress and everything in between. completely washable/ air dry. My wife says they look so real in my bra :D She now wants a pair of her own. Cheap, but I get the look I want with out breaking the bank. If your looking for a pair, in the Walmart Bra area in pink boxes, about the same size as a box of stockings would come in.

Love Katie

GypsyKaren
05-11-2005, 11:16 AM
I got a real nice set of forms from glamourboutique.com for $60, a great investment in how I look and feel .
GypsyKaren

sammyd
05-11-2005, 01:33 PM
this past halloween i used knee highs filled to a C cup size with bird seed then tied off. worked great, freaked out the GGs at the party

Kath
05-11-2005, 05:59 PM
Toni you have got a lot of good advice.

I too have gone the route of water balloons, Mona' Mounds and forms from the Breastform store. The forms are definitely the best and most realistic however I found the formula for something called Mona's Mounds on another CD forum tried it and liked them very much. They don't last forever but are cheap to make and when fresh I think they actually might have a better feel and weight than breast forms. I have tried to attach the formula but it is a bit long so don't know if it will work. Let us know if you try them. Try 'em but save your money and get some real forms.

Hugs Kath

From Mona to my sisters, with love!

I always wanted to have breast forms but bird seed, rice, artificial fishing worms, water didn't sound good.

Here is a formula I found, which I being a crossdresser knew an instant application for. For about 10-15 bucks (depending on the chest size you wish to gain) you can have very realistic breasts with respect to touch, feel and weight. Mona's Mound Mixture breasts are not permanent but when you feel the results, I would think even the most avid breast man would have difficulty telling the difference through the bra/shirt with a touch or feel.
I hope it helps. It is the best home made breast forms I know of....
and they are VERY inexpensive as well.

Here it goes...Mona's Mound Mixture Formula and Technique....

I wanted to get this out to all the ladies of the forum because I believe it is not only a cheap way to make VERY REALISTIC breast forms but they are soft, conforming and have the weight and feel of real breasts. I think they do at least...

Mona’s Mound Mixture…is more realistic than …bird seed, water, rice… I am sharing the secret of MONA’s MOUND MIXTURE for all those times when less or bigger is better. Use this to find out what size breasts fit your body….before buying forms or to help that new blouse fit just right with a smaller or bigger bust.

1. Firstly you will need some one gallon freezer bags (NOT ZIP LOCK THEY ARE TOOOOOOOOOOO THICK AND UNCOMFORTABLE).

2. You will need 2 containers (medium to large mixing bowls ~ 1 gallon each)

3. Supplies: If you wish to have bigger breasts, you may want to double the quantities.

 3 cups of warm DISTILLED water
 2 cups of white (Elmer’s ) glue
 3 TSP OF BORAX SOAP ( in the U.S. you will have to purchase a HUGE box of BORAX)
 1 gallon freezer bags that use twist ties (again NOT ZIP LOCKS)
 liquid soap or shampoo (a drop per form will do for tying)

4. Container 1
 Take 1 ½ cup of warm distilled water and mix in 2 cups of white (Elmer’s ) glue. You may want to add food color and or sparkles for that certain flair that is just right for you! Mix thoroughly!

5. Container 2
 Take another 11/2 cup of warm DISTILLED water and mix in 3 TSP OF BORAX. Mix thoroughly!

6. Pour the contents of container 2 into container 1 with a lift and turn motion until only 1 TSP of water remains. The stuff will be sticky for a moment or two. It will flow slowly or will crack if pulled apart too quickly. This will dry out eventually a few months or more if exposed to air often. I’m not sure how long it will last if put in bags then sealed.

7. Divide the amount of Mona’s Mound mix into even proportions ie….one for each breast.

8. Take one allotment of Mona’s Mound Mix and put it into one of the two bottom corners of the 1-gallon freezer bag and get out all the air. (THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

 Work the mix into one of the two bottom corners of the bag and remove all the air.
 Next take the bag just above the top of the airless MONA’S MOUND MIXTURE and spin the bag until the bag makes a long tightly twisted stem. What you should have now is MONA’S MOUND MIXTURE in the corner of the bag shaped like a cone and a plastic stem made of twisted plastic bag coming out the top.

 Back off a turn or so until the pointed end (tip of the cone) can be poked in an inch or so. You will have to play with the amount of laxity you like in the home made form so it gives you the firmness / shape you desire.. I personally like an inch or so of play so my form fits inside the bra and takes its shape. Too much laxity and the form will fall out of your bra if you bend over etc.…. Test out your forms before going out.

 Take some liquid soap and put it over the entire end of the plastic stem you’ve created by twisting the bag above MONA’S MOUND MIXTURE. Take and tie a knot approximately ½ - 1 inch from the top of Mona’s mound mixture and tighten the knot LOOSELY. Check your laxity by poking in your finger into the tip of the cone so that it indents into the form 1-11/2 inches. When you have the correct laxity, tighten the knot where it is. Next, take and cut off plastic stem just above knot you just tied. Put a piece of duct tape over this knot so it will not hurt you, as this will be the surface against your skin. If there is too much laxity in the bag at this point don’t worry. I ALWAYS TAKE A SECOND BAG and put it over the first for protection. I can adjust a loose form by adjusting the knot in the second bag. Again cut off cord and cover with duct tape this time with a few layers cross wise.

Make sure you get all the air out for two reasons. 1st you don’t want the mixture to harden. Secondly, it makes crinkle sounds when there are air pockets and you don’t want that.

I suggest you practice with ~ 1-11/2 cup of water and learn to slide the knots up and down the plastic cord to make adjustments. You are putting dish soap on the stem so that you can slide the loose knot up and down to get the correct firmness / shape that you desire. You will get quite good at it quickly.

Have Fun!

TaylorAB
05-11-2005, 09:16 PM
Love & Kisses,
Toni

I use to just go with what I had, but a friend of mine said that she thought I looked better with the silicon enhancers. She still thinks that I could stand to go a little larger, but I feel that for my size that it would not look natural to go any larger.

Deeaz
05-11-2005, 09:57 PM
just me usually, on occasion I'll wear the enhancers I bought at Fredricks

Jenifer1961
05-11-2005, 10:01 PM
--------------
I will never be able to afford them. So I was wondering what do all the girls who can't afford them put in their bras?
---------------

I bet I get a few laughs about this..

Every try Water balloons? the bounce like real breasts do.. plus balloons are cheap.. but you gotta be carefull, dont keep em and use them over and over, cause they will pop when the rubber gets weak (after 2 or 3 days of so)..I'll just use em for one day.. when I get done ill go ahead and pop em in the sink and use some new ones the next time.. I always use warm water in em.. I've other things like socks, etc, but Balloons work well for me..

Dont worry Melissa A. Your right. they work great.. just don't try using cold water in em!!!

Jenifer1961
05-11-2005, 10:10 PM
------------
I use birdseed inside of doubled pantyhose---feels close to real and seems to have close to the same weight. Make sure that you get the birdseed that doesn't have sunflower seeds or other large items in it.
---------------

you ever have any Birds try to peck your Boobs? j/k

Kath
05-12-2005, 10:52 AM
All you seedy gurls should try the Mona's Mounds recipe. It probably takes less than 1/2 hour including cleanup. They really have a good weight and feel. However there is something to be said for the jiggle factor of water balloons.

Just a quick water baloon story. One night my wife was out for a long time, don't recall why, perfect opportunity for a quick dressing session. I was "posing" on the bed and one burst. Ever try to stuff a huge comforter in a home size dryer. It worked but just barely. Thank god that it was mostly on the comforter because I would have never been able to get the bed dry. Needless to say the session was short and the maid duties were long.

Hugs Kath

SissyPanties
05-13-2005, 02:08 PM
Im the same. I push the tissue forward & up, to fill the cup, and I am a 40-B---Oh well, I try!------But they are a FULL 40-Bs! :D

Actually you are doing quite well on filling out your 40B. As the band size on a bra gets bigger, the cups get bigger too. The cups on a 36C bra are bigger than the cups on a 34C.

Rachel Ann
05-13-2005, 03:06 PM
Yes, I am a 42B and it's *very* hard to find anything. A C cup just doesn't look right on me.

Katrina
05-13-2005, 03:58 PM
I have use water ballons filled with pudding. It give a great fell and I eat the left over. Talking about just desrit

LOL! Mmmmm...pudding!

eileen1969
05-13-2005, 05:30 PM
I recall I used to use socks at one time! those really done the trick and you can make them (boobies) big or small! ;) Today I have gel ones that are so much me! perfect for my 38 special! Oh ya do not use water baloons girl! lol
not unless you want to get wet! your boobs will explode! :eek: omg take care n stay sexy Eileenxxxooo :)

mart32
05-16-2005, 08:50 AM
must be for the best feel

CJFMix
08-31-2005, 12:21 AM
...rolled up tube socks .

But , two years ago , bought some breast forms ,
the type that sticks to my chest with double-sided tape .

What a difference , I like em so much , that I wish someday
I'll have my own boobs !!!

Have found : http://natureday.com/ , interesting ,
Or , thinking about alternatives as :
Slight doses of hormones , or implants !!!

we'll see !!!

Did anybody experiment with theese alternatives ???

HaleyPink2000
08-31-2005, 01:10 AM
I usually use a 44B bra. But since I bought this Waist cincher I fill a 42D Bra quite well.

Here is the link. http://www.thestockingstore.com/

It brings what I have up and together quite well.

Haley:)

Angela Burke
08-31-2005, 01:10 AM
As usual,

Great girls, just great.

I can't give you all (Y'all to my colonial sisters!) a big hug and a big sloppy kiss in person, so regard it as being done by e-mail !

Love Angela XX

carson
08-31-2005, 01:25 AM
Girls, girls, girls. The comebacks on this thread have gone from silly to UTTERLYridiculous! :lol:

Angela Burke
08-31-2005, 01:31 AM
Girls, girls, girls. The comebacks on this thread have gone from silly to UTTERLYridiculous! :lol:

Yeah,

But aint it fun ?

Love Angela XX

BonnieJG
08-31-2005, 08:59 AM
Hello all
I got two pairs of good silicon breast forms 1- tear drop size 5 this one I keep for good I used them when I get all dress up and looking for a full buest line . the 2 one is a push up type smaller that I can ware them all the time under any couthes

I see that some people use other thing to fill in there bra's Girls try the siicon breast I just love my them :thumbsup: If you are looking for a natural look and fell they are the only why to go. My wile said thay fell so real and soft and they look like a breast to,

susandrea
08-31-2005, 09:04 AM
Hee hee....you might find this funny if you haven't already seen it:

http://www.collegeslackers.com/forum/index.php?act=videos&code=06&vid=125

:D

Amanda Leigh
08-31-2005, 12:53 PM

Hugs,

No snickering here I use water ballons as well

Rachel_740
08-31-2005, 12:55 PM
My breasts of course. What else would you use?

Anne

Jamie_will_do
08-31-2005, 01:08 PM
Why, melons (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12823&page=2&pp=25), of course! :)

triciaannmarie
08-31-2005, 01:23 PM
Ladies

if breastforms are too expensive, try this.
go to a store that sells camping supplies. look for the jell that is used for
use in coolers. They are usually little plastic containers that contain jell
that you put in your freezer. After they are frozen, you put them in your coolers
to keep your food cold.

they contain jell that you can put in bags to make breast forms.
you can use food saver bags. put the jell in food saver bags
and seal the bags. home saver vacuum machines work best.

you then have instant breast forms that you can use in your bra.

word of warning: in cold weather your breast forms may get really
cool. but then your nipples will stand out. can't have everything

tricia

transvestite 1995-
08-31-2005, 02:56 PM
I just use tissue paper looks effective and doesn't ruin the feel of the bra for me lake fake boobs do

Jodi
08-31-2005, 08:02 PM
I have used the Victorias Secret Sensual Shapers breast enhancers for the past 6 years. They are silicone and will fill out a B cup perfectly. They are not overly expensive at around $50. They are durable as I am still using the same original pair from 6 years ago.

Jodi

Lisa
09-02-2005, 01:51 AM
I use pantyhose and bird seed and so far it works really well. but i think i will have to try the water balloon method mabe it will work better.

:D

Clare
09-02-2005, 02:04 AM
Flour! I hadn't thought of that!

Flour can be shaped, it is fairly 'solid', and creates some weight too.

Hmmmm? Would placing the flour in balloons work? What else could you put flour in that wouldn't break or hurt the chest?

Will have to give this a try!

Christine.

Rachel Ann
09-02-2005, 03:06 AM
I've been working with Fiona's water-absorbing crystals idea, and I now have a working prototype! Moves naturally like silicone but doesn't cost $300!! Less than $10, actually - less than $5 if you make multiple pairs :)

I'll post the instructions in a few days, still fiddling with a few details.

Rachel xx

Jane G
09-02-2005, 03:34 AM
I make mine from sponge cut to shape. Pop them in a freezer bag and fill with water, make sure the bag is over size for the amount of water + make sure you get all the air out before you tie them off. If you over fill then they end up too firm,"yes you can have boob that are too firm girls". Finaly I protect them buy lightly packing them into a pair of flesh couloured Stockings. They feel great and are very roughbust I have slept in mine for years.

Never thought of using coolant Gel may give that a try some day.

CountessasCloset
09-02-2005, 03:35 AM
Hi, I am Countessa, great to meet you. I am a well known fashion designer and past professional petite model.. Here are a few quick and inexpensive emergency breast form ideas.

You can use bird seed, or rice, Be sure if you do perspire to change the filling often, and use a fresh pair of panty hose that have the foot still in them.
There is also cotton, foam from shoulder pads and of course the old standby, Kleenix.
> giggle>

I sure hope this helps you..
I have tried almost all at many a fashion show and as long as the seed or rice don't fall out, they seem to be the most realistic and best ideas.

Love to all
your designing sis,
Countessa
www.countessascloset.com :)

Sue_B
09-03-2005, 01:55 AM
Has anyone tried the natural supplements for enlarging your breasts?

CountessasCloset
09-03-2005, 02:04 AM
Hello,
Countessa here helping to answer.
The creams and lotions do not work. They are mostly just an advert that tries to suck in all who wish larger breasts.I have asked many TG and TS if they work also and they all said.
NOPE !
The mind is a most intricate thing, yu can make yourself depressed, feel great and happy or just change a mood by thinking, Its too bad just wishin and thinkin can not grow a bust line ! Darnit !
If they really worked, Well darlin , NO one would need a boob job !
< giggle>
love to ya
Countessa
www.countessascloset.com
the number one fashion designer to and for the TG and Ts communities.

Toni
09-03-2005, 02:07 AM
Hi Girls,

I used to use birdseed and tights but now I have changed to balloons, which I get from the Roses site. They are heavy duty balloons not your average party kind and when I get them I blow them up as big as I can, secure them with a clothes peg and then leave them for a week or more. Then I deflate them and fill them with wallpaper paste (It's got an anti fungicide in it so the balloons don't rot) to the size I want, tie the ends with string and Bob's your uncle. They look good, they feel good and by golly they do you good!

Rachael Warren
09-03-2005, 02:37 AM
Socks or nothing for me, got to feed the family and kitties!

I think I will try the balloons, but just little ones.
Rachael. :(

Julie
09-03-2005, 02:46 AM
Has anyone tried the natural supplements for enlarging your breasts?

Check the Transexual area where this has been spoken about in a number of threads.

And welcome to the forum Sue.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12 (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)

Julie