PDA

View Full Version : Out shopping with a GG

steffie39
12-20-2006, 11:55 AM
Hi girls,

Yesterday was fun. I took the bus into NYC during the day (as Steffie with no male clothes with me as opposed to driving there at night like I usually do) and at the Port Authority met this GG friend of mine there. We just went all over NYC and did some girly shopping. My wife knew where I was and that I went shopping with a GG and she was perfectly fine with it. Our marriage is based on trust. My wife accepts my dressing but will not go out with Steffie, which is fine; it's nice to have GG friends to go out with though. One of the places we went was the Manhattan mall. We had a fun time and went through stores such as Victoria Secret, Payless, Old Navy and many others. We got a lot of great pictures too along the way. We stopped to grab a bite to eat and later in the night, we stopped at Starbucks to get hot chocolate to warm up and we then parted. My GG friend is very sweet. She accepts me for who I sometimes am (Steffie) and really does consider me a GG. It's nice to meet nice people along on this crossdressing journey I have been on. I actually have a lot of GG friends like this and feel very lucky. It helps having these friends as it counteracts the narrow minded people we crossdressers sometimes encounter.

I then took a subway downtown (first time I have ever rode subway during evening hours), stopped in a club for a few minutes but there was no dancing; so I left. I decided to walk back uptown (took me about an hour but I was wearing ladies sneakers so my feet were fine). I stopped at a store and got something for my wife for Christmas, caught the late bus, went to my car, changed back and got home. It was fun and I just wanted to share. I will definitely take public transportation as Steffie again. Pics are in link below.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=673344#post673344

Steffie

linnea
12-20-2006, 03:10 PM
This sounds so wonderful! I would love to go out like this with an accepting GG friend.