PDA

View Full Version : Well that was a first (long drawn out story)

cathie
12-20-2006, 12:16 PM
So I have this thing with pantyhose and always have loved them as many here do. I was not honest and upfront with my first wife and she walked in one day real early from work and found me on the chair in full ensemble. She was not happy. A few months later we were filing for divorce. Not necessarily because of what happened, we were married real young and grew apart.

My second wife always knew about the pantyhose fascination but never really liked it that much. Over time she has adjusted to a more what ever approach and knows if I'm wearing jeans or pants, I'm wearing pantyhose under. So a recent weekend and it's chilly outside, we're in the family room in the late morning and can't wake up. Kids are tired, we're tired. She grabs my hand and we go upstairs to hang out in bed for awhile. Kids are playing around the bed and we get under the covers to relax. I'm wearing pants and pantyhose and she wants to take a nap. Kids end up going in their rooms to play and she wraps her legs around my pant covered legs. She immediately feels the pantyhose under the material of the pants and begins to move her foot back and forth. I think she's going to just move away but she doesn't! This is a family site so I'm just going to say I WAS SHOCKED AT WHAT HAPPENED NEXT.

Moral of this long and boring story, be honest with yourself and your partner. You never know what might just happen. Over time and if you are not too pushy, some form of acceptance might kick in and life becomes amazingly better than it was before.

xoxoxo
Cathie Pantyhose

Ashley in Virginia
12-20-2006, 12:28 PM
congrats on getting laid.

Carlacd
12-20-2006, 07:19 PM
congrats on getting laid.
:iagree:
:thumbsup:

Kristen Marie
12-20-2006, 09:28 PM
It's little victories like that which are sooo important.....now if I just get my microfiber matching nightie from my wife for Christmas.