PDA

View Full Version : Got my Boobs in the mail

shawnaraylynn
12-20-2006, 02:22 PM
Just got a new set of breast forms..DD and I love only cost me $60.00! any one the best Adhesive to use on them?

Thanks Shawna:D

JoAnnDallas
12-20-2006, 02:41 PM
Where did you get them from??

CDBarbie
12-20-2006, 03:13 PM
WOW, great price. Where didi you get them? Looking forward to pics.

Peggy55
12-20-2006, 03:32 PM
Sounds like my DD's ! I got mine on eBay from a seller named truekare. Same price....could be the same. I love 'em! Bought a small set and a set of D's as well from the same person......

Peggy

Sierra Evon
12-20-2006, 05:13 PM
Kool ,, my size is a "C" cup my bra's , DD's......wow!!!:thumbsup:

Cori
12-21-2006, 02:06 AM
OK I know you want to know what adhesive but what forms did you get and where from? I only got size B Natural Bra attachments and looking for more.

Peggy55
12-21-2006, 02:51 AM
This is the eBay store I got mine from. Great price and I'm quite happy with them!

Peggy

http://cgi.ebay.com/Silicone-Breast-Forms-Replacement-form-NEW-D-Cup_W0QQitemZ220063160620QQihZ012QQcategory

Z63853QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=i tem220063160620

Rita Knight
12-21-2006, 02:55 PM
Hi Shawna,
Unfortunately, you are going to have to do your own trial and error testing with adhesives and removers like I have done. The problem is, what works for me, may not work for you. What works for you may not work for me. Right now, I am using Nu Hope Adhesive to attach my forms and De-Solv-it to clean my chest and forms. The one caution I have to give on the Nu Hope is that it can burn if you put too much of it on your forms. I have used Hollister Medical Adhesive and Smith & Nephew Skin Bond Cement and both of them will not hold the forms in my case. I know quite well that these 2 adhesives may work well on other crossdressers.

Peggy55
12-21-2006, 03:05 PM
Hi Rita. This thread belongs to Shawn, not me but I am sure she is reading! On behalf of her, thanks for the info. :2c:

Peggy

shawnaraylynn
12-21-2006, 08:45 PM
you you woulddnt believe what I found! Duro All purpose spray adhesive (good think im Chemical tolerant) now all is right with the world ( for a while ) thanks so much for all the repies. I got mine from a guy in new jersey tihink he buys and sells stuff for cds, ps my so is still throwing fits but ill get pics asap:love:

Wenda
12-22-2006, 12:18 AM
I have had excellent results with 3M Super 77 adhesive used for mounting displays. I set the forms on the counter on an open newspaper as backdrop, and try to get a fairly light but uniform application. I microwave them for 0ne to two minutes, depending upon the size of the forms to get them up to body temp, and let them set for about ten minutes. I make sure I am freshly shaved (unless I am looking for a chest waxing) and put them on, holding them in place with a bandeau type bra. I have left them on for more than 24 hours with the only side-effect being the wrinkles that you would expect from wearing , say, rubber gloves for 24 hours.
I have reported this previously, to mixed reviews, but all I am saying, it works for me. Prior to trying Super 77, I used a can of medical adhesive, and suffered chest burns that took over two weeks to disappear.
I have used alcohol, paint thinner, etc, but have found that tuprentine is the most effective and least aggressive cleaser (although it has the worst odour). Turpentine is completely organic, made from pine tar, and is a bit oily, not drying your skin.
IMHO, nothing beats waking up with a nice rack. enjoy. w.

CassieW
12-23-2006, 01:55 PM
If you got them them from Truekare.com they are great and inexpencive. I bought a pair of the forms and inserts for around $90.00 including shipping. Ordered on a monday and recieved them thursday.:2c:
Huggs
Cassie