PDA

View Full Version : HELP !!! how do I do it ?

Marcie Sexton
12-20-2006, 03:47 PM
Alright girls, I need your help...gather up all your resources and give me help...

My wife bought me a really nice evening gown with a relatively deep plunge:heehee: in the front with no straps...I use breast forms and attatch them with medical adhesive:OMG: < which is no problem, been there lots of times and done it before >, any way, how would I go about covering or blending my forms, which are by the way a good skin color match for me, to give the appearance of a cleavage and not really have the forms show, if that is possible.:rolleyes:

I know this is a rambling, bambling question, but we have a chance to go out to a really nice New Years party and I want very much to experience it in my new gown...:c9:

With all that said, would you girls PLEASE help ? :Pullhair: I'm willing to try any thing to blend them in and look natural with a stapless gown...

Any and all ideas and advice will be very much appreciated:notworthy:

Andrea Nicole
12-20-2006, 03:55 PM
Hi,
I have a few strapless gowns, and use one of my Axfords full length corsets to hold up my smaller forms, along with surgical tape, for serious cleavage. The corset is a back-lacing, good waist reduction (4"-5" for me) type. I tried a lot of different methods, and this was the way that worked for me. The corset is rather on the expensive side...$400.00 USD, but it works...
It is amazing how these good corsets can reduce your waist and emphasize your figure, but it take months of training.

Huggs,
Andi..

Peggy55
12-20-2006, 04:09 PM
How about a shear see through kind of treatment under your blouse?

Peggy

Chiana
12-20-2006, 04:46 PM
What works for me is to use the breat forms with a push up style bra. I don't use the 2 sided tape except to give the base of the breast form additional strength and support. Then, when I have everything in place, I will reach up under the breast form and try to pull any extra skin/muscle up and towards the center. This way, the only thing that anyone can see is my skin and it looks like I have cleavage. Even though I am the proverbial carpenter's dream.

Karren H
12-20-2006, 05:11 PM
Walmart sells a strapless bra, long line, almost a bustier but not as fancy....

It's the white one here - http://new.photos.yahoo.com/karrenhutton/album/576460762329896814/photo/294928803421763847/7
Karren

Sally24
12-20-2006, 09:01 PM
If possible, you may be able to insert the forms inside the lining of the dress itself. I do this with a halter bathing suit (I know, much different than a strapless evening gown) and it works quite well. If you have any chest tissue that you can gather together for cleavage, all you need the forms to do is fill out the dress itself.

Good Luck, and post some pics for us!

Sally

DonnaT
12-21-2006, 12:04 AM
I suggest a full coverage strapless bra, and fastending the dress to the bra. This can be achieved by small safty pins or two sided tape.

Kate Simmons
12-21-2006, 01:02 AM
I dunno Marcie, some things are just designed for a woman--period. You seem to be very inventive, I'm sure you will come up with something. I'd have to see the outfit myself but it seems like a tough one. I'm still trying to figure out a "goof proof"secure method for a "no bra" look which I can use when I dance and have them really "boune" naturally. I haven't give up yet but sometimes we have to concede if we ain't got it, we ain't got it and just have to have appreciation for our SO's for that.:happy: Ericka Kay