PDA

View Full Version : Living together

courtney44
12-20-2006, 08:48 PM
I just wanted to leave a post here seeing if anyone has any input on what I should do. About 2 weeks ago I told my close girlfriend that I crossdress in womans clothes. She said "Ok, whats wrong with that?" Then she tells me that she is a swinger. We talked about accepting our diff, and now are understanding. She wants to see me dressed up and we even talked about when we get a new place to live, that if it was ok with her that I was to dress in womans clothes often when at home. She said "yes, clothes dont make the person, the person does". She sounds very understanding. Even her friend now wants to take me clothes shopping. :heehee: Any advice is welcome. Thanks

Holly
12-20-2006, 08:49 PM
And you're not out shopping already because.....??

Calliope
12-20-2006, 09:29 PM
So, Courtney, you didn't mention how you feel about swinging (unless "accepting our diff" means you're cool there). It seems to me her easy acceptance of your dressing is her green light for an open sexual situation. These are two very different things, of course. Are they an even trade for you, that's what you need to decide.

Michellebej
12-20-2006, 09:34 PM
Courtney,

I was involved in the same situation. You have to be very careful in what you are getting into.

If she is a swinger, it almost certainly means she wants to have sex with other men as well.

In my case it involved me, my girlfriend and my girlfriends girlfriend. At first. Then we went out together. Flirted with men together. Danced. Had lots of attention paid to us. Then the time came when another man was brought in.

Hun, you never know what you will do till the first time you are feeling especially "girly" and are faced with a choice that you might not normally make.

I am not knocking anyone's preferences. But; ask yourself the following:

First; how will you feel about yourself in the morning?
Second; how will your girlfriend feel about you in the morning?
Third; how will you feel about watching your girlfriend have sex with another man or men?

If you are ok with all of the above, then there is still safe sex to think about. And; just like a guy, a girl can sometimes jump into an unsafe situation because the hormones are flying. Especially if alcohol is involved.

And; the first time you find out that one of your former lovers has AIDS; I guarantee that life changing thoughts will come into your head.

It is great that you have met someone that understands. And; that understanding has to go both ways. But be very aware that your euphoric thoughts and feelings on meeting someone who accepts you can cloud your judgement.

Be careful, be safe; and most of all be Loved!

Michelle

shavedm64
12-20-2006, 10:23 PM
You want advice about what? You have a girlfriend who is understanding as well as a free thinker. You seem to be in the perfect world right now. If I were you, I would be thankful for what you have, and work very hard at not losing it.......

EricaCD
12-20-2006, 10:39 PM
My advice is don't sleep with her friend. Rainbow :D

BEST LINE OF THE MONTH! LOL (But true!)

Erica

Amy Hepker
12-20-2006, 10:43 PM
Hi Courney,
Are sure you want to let your girlfriend do it with other guys??? Becareful she may get you involved with them also. Just things to think about. I hope and pray that everything works out for you.

Penny
12-20-2006, 11:13 PM
Live and let live. Just be sure you are living the way you want to live. There is a difference between compremise and sacrifice! If you choose to proceed, go with caution.

:hugs:

Penny

Satrana
12-21-2006, 12:14 AM
Be careful not to get into a relationship just because you have found a girl who says she accepts your crossdressing. That would be a shallow reason to get hooked up. You have to base your decision if she is the right person personality wise, if she really loves you and you really love her. Are you comfortable sharing her with other men? No jealously?, no self-doubt if the other men are better looking, have more money, are better lovers etc?

If you are not into swinging yourself, this could bring a lot of heartache.:2c:

finacarina
12-21-2006, 12:14 AM
Wow truly amazing! How much more difficult can life get for you? I just dont know what kind of advice to give a tgirl in your predicament.:rolleyes:

Kate Simmons
12-21-2006, 12:20 AM
Huh? You lost me Hon. Not enough info I feel. I know I'm dense sometimes.Care to share more?

Cori
12-21-2006, 01:50 AM
I would love to have an accepting girl only if I could accept her practices. I do not know much about swinging - I don't know much about crossdressing either - but I do know that I do love crossdressing, swinging might be interesting as well. Keep an open mind - I try.

courtney44
12-21-2006, 02:54 AM
I understand what you all mean. I just wanted some views on the subject. Thanks. I have to say that I am not fully happy with her situation, we have been talking and at some time may just end up as close friends. Its always nice to have a close girlfriend to talk to about girly stuff.

Courtney

Satrana
12-21-2006, 05:11 AM
That sounds like a sensible decision Courtney. You should never consider compromizing yourself just to find acceptance.

If you are upfront about your crossdressing then you will find girls who are willing to give you a shot. Accepting women may not be common but they are not rare creatures either. Just be open, honest and be yourself and somebody is going to like that about you.

Joy Carter
12-21-2006, 05:20 AM
Courtney,

I was involved in the same situation. You have to be very careful in what you are getting into.

If she is a swinger, it almost certainly means she wants to have sex with other men as well.

In my case it involved me, my girlfriend and my girlfriends girlfriend. At first. Then we went out together. Flirted with men together. Danced. Had lots of attention paid to us. Then the time came when another man was brought in.

Hun, you never know what you will do till the first time you are feeling especially "girly" and are faced with a choice that you might not normally make.

I am not knocking anyone's preferences. But; ask yourself the following:

First; how will you feel about yourself in the morning?
Second; how will your girlfriend feel about you in the morning?
Third; how will you feel about watching your girlfriend have sex with another man or men?

If you are ok with all of the above, then there is still safe sex to think about. And; just like a guy, a girl can sometimes jump into an unsafe situation because the hormones are flying. Especially if alcohol is involved.

And; the first time you find out that one of your former lovers has AIDS; I guarantee that life changing thoughts will come into your head.

It is great that you have met someone that understands. And; that understanding has to go both ways. But be very aware that your euphoric thoughts and feelings on meeting someone who accepts you can cloud your judgement.

Be careful, be safe; and most of all be Loved!

Michelle

Very wise words to LIVE by. Don't take a chance. Maybe you can be girl/gurl frends and have fun before you complicate you life. Be safe Hun.:hugs:

Marcie Sexton
12-21-2006, 05:28 AM
At first glance it seems an ideal situation, but before committing to this living arrangement, I would suggest a sit down and have a looooooooong heart to heart...I don't mind sharing my clothes with my wife, but if she is the apple of your eye as my wife is to me, NO, NOPE, NADA...in other words aint no way I'd allow swinging, but then on the other hand if you can live with it, have at it :2c:

myMichelle
12-21-2006, 08:47 AM
So, Courtney, you didn't mention how you feel about swinging (unless "accepting our diff" means you're cool there). It seems to me her easy acceptance of your dressing is her green light for an open sexual situation. These are two very different things, of course. Are they an even trade for you, that's what you need to decide.

:iagree: