PDA

View Full Version : Thank you goodwill...

cdeeko
12-20-2006, 08:54 PM
Did go shopping where I work today. got 3 pairs of ladies jeans. these cute little coveralls I am wearing with black hose and my Kittie t-shirt., a striped long sleeve purple top, and this cute little green skirt that will be perfect for some non professional shots of me as A gurl boxer so my friend Dollmoth can play with her to her x-mas gift a digi-camera. Definitely wearing pro shorts IF the glamour shoot happens...got to start pricing those.

And I guess everyone either knows I CD and I did not realize it or assumed I was shopping for my S.O. or did not give a rats ass LOL

And while I was at goodwill our manger handed out our usual christmas bonus a 25 dollar walmart gift certificate.

So thank you Goodwill for my first pair of thigh highs and footless tights as well as some fun food treats. Ahhh chocolate. Something i will have to cut down if I do start any sort of boxing training in 2007.:heehee:

And dollmoth gave me my wigs today. I am wearing the Betty Pageish black with red highlights.

Maybe my CZ Jones bob tomorrow eve.:hugs:

Calliope
12-20-2006, 09:39 PM
Purple and green, eh? Together? Cool !

cdeeko
12-20-2006, 09:41 PM
Purple and green, eh? Together? Cool !

You know I am Punk Rock Gurl for sure now.:heehee: