PDA

View Full Version : Asked a direct question, and answered with truth

Phyliss
12-21-2006, 04:24 AM
So,....I had my bi weekly massage appointment yesterday. Now usually I make sure to not wear a bra on these days so as to not have any "strap lines" showing. For some reason I didn't think much about makeup. I had put on a bit of powder and some light lipstick. Nothing much. Well, it must have been ti way the lighting was in the room or something but,....she asked me, "What do you have on your face?" Without thinking I said that I had some light powder, because I was looking quite pale, and wanted to give myself some color.
"Oh you must be letting your feminine side out, You've been having your toes painted for awhile and now your doing your face"
Three seconds of silence and I said, "Actually I am, I'm a cross dresser."
Her comment about this?
"I thought something was going on."
She wasn't really interested in it. Generally she said that as long as I wasn't hurting myself or anybody else then, whatever made me happy was fine. Her main concern was that I wash my face, to remove the make up so that I wouldn't stain the "face ring" when she was going to be working on my back. Practical gal her.
So,....there's another person in my life that I've come out to. Not that I had wanted to but since I was "clocked" I may as well tell the truth. Besides, how could I have explained my way out of it anyhow?

Kristen Marie
12-21-2006, 06:48 AM
Phyllis, I had almost the opposite reaction at my massage appointment. I love a good strong massage, and my therapist is very good but very quiet. I go every two weeks for my lower back. I wanted to come out to her a bit so I decided to wear my bra for about 2-3 hours before the appointment to have the bra lines. I even put my bra on the chair in plain sight as I got undressed (she was in the other room). And guess what? Not a mention the first time.

Second time I was much bolder because I had just had a pedicure and the bright red nails were hard to hide. It is not a sexual session, but after that session she dawdled a bit at the end and chatted. She even helped me hook the bra back on. I suppose that's coming out a bit...it was refreshing.

myMichelle
12-21-2006, 08:41 AM
Way to go, Phyliss! I agree with you...In some situations, I think there comes a point at which it's just easier to tell the truth than it is to make up excuses, etc. I think I'd have probably done the same thing in that situation. In the end, I bet it also felt good knowing that you had come clean with one more person you know.

susie evans
12-21-2006, 12:13 PM
yes i had to have some test at the hospital a couple of weeks ago and had to remove all my colthes and put onthe little gown and as i was lying on my side the women doctor comented on my clean smooth legs and ask if i ever wore nylons and my replie was as offen as i can she said they look nice and went on with her testing and that was all that was said

Joyciecd
12-21-2006, 01:41 PM
I have long hair, so have revealed to my haircutter - upscale - that my style has to be OK en drab, and 'when I wear a skirt'. She then suggested waxing my eyebrows, which was a wonderful experience. BTW, for you girls that have never let your hair grow or are bald, there is nothing quite like feeling one's hair below the nape of the neck brushing at and below shoulder level, and having to flip it out when putting on clothing. I also have one boyfrined that keps scrunchies around and puts my hair in a pony tail sometimes, one of those really cute high up femmy types.

Calliope
12-21-2006, 01:47 PM
She wasn't really interested in it.

Working people are working. But it's way cool you could articulate yourself with such confidence.