PDA

View Full Version : Transformation Studios

KrissyTN
12-21-2006, 05:28 AM
Hi Girls,

I'm new here and I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right forum...but I am looking to find a full service transformation studio somewhere on the east coast. Something along the lines of Adamtoeve.com in San Fran.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Krissy

Joy Carter
12-21-2006, 05:39 AM
Hi Girls,

I'm new here and I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right forum...but I am looking to find a full service transformation studio somewhere on the east coast. Something along the lines of Adamtoeve.com in San Fran.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Krissy

Look on the net Hun. You will find what your looking for. Just be aware there are rip offs out there. One thing good about them is you can go there and enjoy who you are if you have no place to dress. But the prices are just to much for me. So I chose to find friends of a like mind and go out as me.

Rita Knight
12-21-2006, 08:37 AM
Hi Krissy,
I need more specific information about a location. Also, what are you looking for? Great one time photos, first time makeover from scratch or makeup techniques? Bear in mind, better known places are more expensive. Also, what is your dress size and how do you want to be dressed?

Christina Nicole
12-21-2006, 07:11 PM
Krissy,

I have visited two transformation places on the East Coast. I did not like the results of the makeover done for me at CD Tips. Walked out of her place and immediately was read and laughed at as soon as the elevator doors opened. (I normally get no reaction from people.) I had a pretty good experience with Karen at Femme Fever (http://femmefever.com/). If you really want to travel to one of these businesses, that would be a good one. On the other hand, call several places that do makeup. Call beauty salons, Merle Norman studios, etc. Ask if they'll do makeup for you. Tell them exactly what you want and ask the lady if she's comfortable with helping you. Asking if she's comfortable with that is a nice courtesy, it shows you care about her feelings and so she'll probably reciprocate and care about yours.

You will have to buy the rest of what you need, foundation garments, clothes, wig, etc. but after spending probably the same amount of money, you'll own what you need and have more than nice memories of a weekend.

On the other hand, if you are serious about going out and passing, just pack up your stuff and go see Denae Doyle at Fem Image (http://www.femimage.com/) (sorry Denae no umlauts) She'll teach you what you need to know to portray a real woman, help you buy what you need, etc.

Highly recommend either Karen or Denae. Depending on what you hope to achieve depends on whom you should see.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

KrissyTN
12-22-2006, 05:32 AM
Hi Christina,

Either of those two sound pretty close to what I'm looking for, thanks!!

Krissy

KrissyTN
12-22-2006, 05:34 AM
Hi Krissy,
I need more specific information about a location. Also, what are you looking for? Great one time photos, first time makeover from scratch or makeup techniques? Bear in mind, better known places are more expensive. Also, what is your dress size and how do you want to be dressed?

Hi Rita,

I am a size 18-20 and am looking for various styles of dress and pics. Sultry to Sophisticated with different wigs. I guess what I'm looking to do is explore and shop!

Krissy

Ashlee
12-22-2006, 09:34 AM
hi,
i along with a few in this forum have been to austins angels up in mass. go to his website at austinsangels.com. i'm not on the site yet but hope to be in the near future. jamie's a great guy and will make you look gorgeous! you will not be uncomfortable in his presence - trust me. f you saw me in male mode you wouldn't recognize me en femme. i have to stare at my pics and i still can't believe it's me. i have posted a few pics here on this site. in the show us your legs category and who we are. i've done the mini sessions with him (4 hours) for $350. full (8 hours are $450 and worth every penny. you;ll change as many times as you can in that time and probably get 400+ pictures taken if not more. if you want i'll link you to myspace and you can see the pics on my profile. it's worth the trip you take to mass in my opinion since i've been there twice now in as many months.

ErikaLeigh
12-23-2006, 09:13 AM
While on the subject. I have searched for a transformation studio in the phoenix area, and cant find one. Anyone know of any?

Vash
12-23-2006, 06:23 PM
Krissy,

I had a pretty good experience with Karen at Femme Fever (http://femmefever.com/). If you really want to travel to one of these businesses, that would be a good one. Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

I absolutely agree with Krissy here. I had a transformation with Karen and she truly does amazing work. I really think she can make anyone look beautiful and she is one of the kindest sweetest people you will ever meet. If I ever get back to NYC I will defiantly see her again

Deidra Cowen
12-24-2006, 08:40 AM
There is a GG named Arah that does makeover in Atlanta. She is married to a CD by the way. I never got a makeover from her but have bought some cloths.

She offers everything from just a little help with da makeup to full service transformation with cloths and everything. I have heard a lot of girls were happy with her service.

Here is her linky dinky...

http://arahminah.no-ip.biz/

By the way I started dressing by getting a full makeover and its a great way to really get your dressing going. But the lady that did me is no longer in buisness.

Good luck!

KrissyTN
12-31-2006, 06:53 AM
Hi Ashlee,

I would love the link if you could send it to me hon at nclibra02@yahoo.com or post it here.

Thanks!
Krissy

Ashlee
01-02-2007, 09:46 AM
www.austinsangels.com

i'm not on the site (yet) but hopefully will be soon. some pics of me from the session can be seen on mypace page. there's another tennessee gal there right when you log onto austinsangels. her name is "eve'.you'll see her "new angels" right when you log on. "Miss Eve". anyway, let me know what else you need. i'm gonna change avatar to show a makeover session pic in a day or so.

LadyEllenofLeFemme
01-18-2007, 08:54 AM
I run the only full service Transformation Studio and School for Cross-dressers and T-girls in New Jersey. You can see transformation pictures and read testimonials on my site. www.lefemmefinishingschool.com

I will be conducting three workshops at IFGE Transgender Conference in April in Philadelphia, PA if you are planning to attend please look for me. I love meeting new people, especially in real time.

christiecd
02-05-2007, 01:32 AM
I have searched hi and low for a transformation place in the phoenix area with no results... if anyone knows of a service around az, please let us girls know!

Marcie Sexton
02-05-2007, 03:21 AM
Hon if you live in a rural area of TN, thne like me you'll probably have to drive a few hours to find one...I'm checking on some in the Columbus, Oh area...may want to check Knoxville, Nashville, Bristol/Kingsport...

Good luck...:hugs:

Ginny1951
02-08-2007, 04:31 PM
I am in USA and am looking for a make service in the Austin, TX area. I have tried all sorts of searches on internet to no avail.
Hugs Ginny