PDA

View Full Version : Help the captain's got me beat !!

MJ
12-21-2006, 06:48 PM
Hi girls
well i did it. captlex maybe posting his first picture !!. right the day he post his picture is the time i wear a dress for the first time ever :eek: . that's what i said over in the f2m forum... well it seems it just might happen !!. so the captain request that i wear a blue dress any blue will do with matching purse and heels !!! and my long curly wig :happy: . hmm i think i am in trouble here . who knows the captain may still chicken out or if he wants postpone his avatar for say another year :D
well just in case i need your help please.

if i am going to wear a dress for the first time then i need some advice i am looking for something to blow his socks off or curl his saber ?
should it be full length or to the knee or just above. lose fit or skin tight ??? how about something with sparkling sapphire , and should it be over the shoulder type or strapless ? what should i be looking for ?
or should i call the captain's bluff ???
anyone can respond even our wonderful hard working moderators :happy:

great gg
12-21-2006, 06:52 PM
wear what makes you feel the best. pirates are notorious for their love of frill and fluff,

ColleenCD
12-21-2006, 06:58 PM
Well I think we all win, So let's see both pics! MJ?? Capain??? Come on now... pony up! MJ I'm thinking about an above the knee satin blend number with matching heels. Captain, I've seen you're Christmas avatar with the stocking cap. If this is you...very nice. But we'd all like to see you both!

Colleen

Joanne_2003
12-21-2006, 06:59 PM
I would suggest slightly above the knee, the type I like to wear.

Amy Hepker
12-21-2006, 07:02 PM
MJ, I can't believe that you have never put a dress on. To me that really makes a lady is a pretty, beautiful dress. I see by all your pics that you don't have one on, I never noticed before. Well Lady it's about time you stepped into the real world of womanhood. I want to see hose on those legs too.

marie354
12-21-2006, 07:52 PM
Well I guess it's time to go SHOPPING! You should try a few on for size, look in the mirror, and say...Would I go out with me?

:heehee:

By your avatar I think that you'd look GREAT in a dress or skirt.

:hugs: :love: :hugs:

Teresa Amina
12-21-2006, 08:46 PM
Never worn a dress? Can't believe it, there you are living full time and always in pants? Gawd! I wore a dress when I was a kid! Well, now you've really got to do it up and get something excessively frilly and fem just to make up for lost time:D

Bethanygirl
12-21-2006, 09:52 PM
You will look absolutely beautiful no matter what style you wear girl, knock 'em dead!
:love:

GypsyKaren
12-21-2006, 09:54 PM
Whatever you decide to wear, I'll give you a dollar if you get my Captain to post his picture. We can't even get him to use IM, maybe you can work on that too.

Karen

Rachel Morley
12-21-2006, 10:09 PM
I'm surprised the Captain's not up for this - I thought all guys loved a challenge and if a woman throws down the gauntlet, how can a guy refuse - male pride is at stake after all, isn't it? :D

MJ
12-22-2006, 06:58 PM
I'm surprised the Captain's not up for this - I thought all guys loved a challenge and if a woman throws down the gauntlet, how can a guy refuse - male pride is at stake after all, isn't it? :D

thats the problem. i got a funny feeling the captain's going to do this..
and angel just as you have issues with nail salons i sure do with dresses i was out looking to day . and must confess i don't know what i am doing

but hey i got my digital camera today i just have to figure out how it works. maybe if i read the instructions i figure out were the roll of film goes. :D

so girls what type of dress would you recommend there are a lot of blue dresses what do i chose ??

Tina Dixon
12-22-2006, 07:37 PM
Never wore a dress:eek: , sheesh, get one to the knees a little clevage showing and a belt to it and knock our socks off:thumbsup: , Now off to see the Captain.

Maria2004
12-22-2006, 08:25 PM
but hey i got my digital camera today i just have to figure out how it works. maybe if i read the instructions i figure out were the roll of film goes. :D

:lol: RTFM :winking:

Cheryl GG
12-22-2006, 08:34 PM
Blue is a good color but not strapless nor off the shoulders. And as far as what length, what look are you going for? Gotta have details to make a suggestion for what you might be looking for just in case you have to follow thru on this one.....xoxoxoC/

kerrianna
12-22-2006, 08:49 PM
thats the problem. i got a funny feeling the captain's going to do this..
and angel just as you have issues with nail salons i sure do with dresses i was out looking to day . and must confess i don't know what i am doing

so girls what type of dress would you recommend there are a lot of blue dresses what do i chose ??

:devil: Nice timing MJ. You KNOW the Captain is going to do this. He's already got his cutlass, he's just trying to figure out how the dang thing works! :heehee: You are SO in that dress!

And I think you would look MARVELOUS in blue. As for the style...hmmmm, I think you have to consider who it is you are pleasing (let's not forget girls, pleasing others is what we're supposed to do isn't it?:cute: ...no wonder some people would rather be pirates...:cool:)

So what would a ferocious (but gentle at heart) pirate captain want to see MJ in? Probably anything but a dress! :lol: But that's the dare so I think you should get something a little bit elegant, but a little bit daring. Appeal to both sides of the pirate. :shocked: (pirates have more than one side?!!!)

MJ
12-22-2006, 08:56 PM
well this is just for the captain. if i am to be the captain's wench then it's got to be good..with matching purse and heels oh my
and maybe wear it out to a specail function sometime

kerrianna
12-22-2006, 09:08 PM
Aww, honey, all you have to do is flash that million dollar smile of yours. The Captain won't even notice what you have on. :happy:

...and if he doesn't post his pic just to get you in that dress he's a weanie pirate :D.

(ooops, sorry hun, maybe that will just make it worse for you....:whistling:)

Kate Simmons
12-22-2006, 09:22 PM
If I know Captlex, he will come through. He is a man of his word after all.:happy: The (ex) Wench

MJ
12-26-2006, 01:20 AM
thanks girls for all of you who wanted to see me in a skirt well go here www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47938 . i am getting there :D

CaptLex
12-27-2006, 03:33 PM
thanks girls for all of you who wanted to see me in a skirt well go here www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47938 . i am getting there :D
You look very nice, Marissa. Before you do any more shopping . . . I'm thinking maybe we should cancel that bet until I start looking like a boy - or at least stop looking like a girl. I'm having a hard time with that lately. The last thing I want is for everyone here to see me as a girl too. :wall:

JoAnnDallas
12-27-2006, 03:47 PM
MJ....Sounds like you have the Captain on the run. Now is not the time to cancel. Instead now is the time to have him fish or cut bait. LOL

Tina Dixon
12-27-2006, 04:13 PM
MJ you looked fantastic in the skirt, who cares about the Captain now, so get out there and get some dresses girl:thumbsup:

kerrianna
12-27-2006, 04:21 PM
Capt Lexx, you certainly don't ACT like a girl, you ruthless sea pirate, you :battingeyelashes: .

We don't need you as Captain of the Pink Pirates, so I think you should maintain your image...maybe you could photoshop Capt Sparrow's face onto a pic of the rest of you. No one will ever know :heehee: . Oh, wait a minute - that Capt Sparrow wears a bit too much make-up for a boy. (don't tell him I said that)

Maybe you should go for an artistic shot (like some of Pocoyo's) - all shadowy and moody.

I'm a fine one to talk. I haven't got anywhere near posting a pic. Might start with my toes or something. :heehee:

kerrianna
12-28-2006, 07:25 PM
Hey MJ, hope you got yourself something nice and pretty :battingeyelashes:

Have you seen Capt Lexx lately? :heehee:

Can't wait to see that new dress honey. :D

Kieron Andrew
12-28-2006, 07:29 PM
ok you need to keep your side of the bargain! He's not just posted a pic but posted it as an avatar!!

marie354
12-28-2006, 07:38 PM
Well we all got to see both, MJ in a dress, and the man of the hour Captain Lex! Fantastic!
:hugs:

Thora
12-28-2006, 07:39 PM
You look very nice, Marissa. Before you do any more shopping . . . I'm thinking maybe we should cancel that bet until I start looking like a boy - or at least stop looking like a girl. I'm having a hard time with that lately. The last thing I want is for everyone here to see me as a girl too. :wall:

Listen Mister. If anyone says you look like a girl, I'll give them a good piece of my mind.

CaptLex
12-29-2006, 12:05 AM
ok you need to keep your side of the bargain! He's not just posted a pic but posted it as an avatar!!

Okay, you're all witnesses! It's done - and I have people who will attest that this is really me. So, where is MJ? If the avatar doesn't last too long, I'll need you all to testify that it was done - or no rum rations (or tequila for you, Kieron). :heehee:

kerrianna
12-29-2006, 02:40 AM
Hey Capt, I just saved this webpage so if you remove the avatar (but please don't yet - I haven't finished swooning :daydreaming: ) I've got evidence.

And I knew that was you as soon as I saw it. I recognized the eyes from your close-up :battingeyelashes: . I'm an eye girl. :heehee:

Kate Simmons
12-29-2006, 02:48 AM
Hey Capt, I just saved this webpage so if you remove the avatar (but please don't yet - I haven't finished swooning :daydreaming: ) I've got evidence.

And I knew that was you as soon as I saw it. I recognized the eyes from your close-up :battingeyelashes: . I'm an eye girl. :heehee:Hey, stand in line for the swooning GF, I ain't done yet. After the initial look, I was kind of excited and happy at the same time. I was extremely pleased that Cap chose to share that with us. He's a great man for sure.:battingeyelashes: :happy:

RobertaFermina
12-29-2006, 02:53 AM
Hey Captain Lex,

You don't look very girly to me. Mob Boss is just about right...Capo Lex ?

Timbers a-shiverin',

Roberta

Kate Simmons
12-29-2006, 03:34 AM
Hey Captain Lex,

Timbers a-shiverin',

RobertaYou got it Roberta. Say, wanna join our Pirate crew, "The Pinky Pirates"?:happy:

Kieron Andrew
12-29-2006, 04:59 AM

And I knew that was you as soon as I saw it. I recognized the eyes from your close-up :battingeyelashes: . I'm an eye girl. :heehee:
right click the pic and save it

besides i dont think capt should take it down he looks great!! and i did put my avatar back up just to please him!

CaptLex
12-29-2006, 03:29 PM
Hey Captain Lex,

Timbers a-shiverin',

Roberta
Thanks, Roberta. Now where is MJ? I know she's going to look great in that blue ensemble, so it'll be worth the wait . . . :waiting: