PDA

View Full Version : Why did we do it?

wannabie
12-21-2006, 10:15 PM
I was just thinking that if I died and had the chance to come back as any gender I want, I would still want to be a man.

Why, I think one of the reasons I'm in love with crossdressing is that its foreboden.
if you think about it, women could wear anything they want without people batting an eye, but when it comes to men there are certain rules society makes up that we've grown up with.

sometimes I think its unfair but, its life.

what are your thoughts?

Karren H
12-21-2006, 10:20 PM
Bingo!!! If it wasn't forbiden would you still do it? Probably but it definately wouldn't be as apealing for sure!!

Hence my lack of attraction to womens jeans...both genders wear them so big deal... But only women wear skirts and dresses.... Ohhh. And me!! Hehe

Karren

Marcie Sexton
12-21-2006, 10:33 PM
Karren's remarks carry a lot of truth, and at one time I was much the same...anything against the rules:2c: I was all for it...but as I got older, I learned to appreciate what made me feel good about me...and Marcie make me feel good about me...

Marla S
12-21-2006, 10:42 PM
I think if it wouldn't be "forbidden" we'd still do it. We might no even realize it though.

There would be definitely a loss of thrill, but considering the years I felt miserable, time I've lost, and the chances I would get, I'd willingly pay for it with the thrill.

Rachel Morley
12-21-2006, 10:43 PM
Not for me. Assuming my wife is no longer living and I have a clean slate, I'd love to come back as a woman, preferably (like my wife) a sexy and attractive one :D If my wife is still living I'd like to come back as myself at the same age!

DeeInGeorgia
12-21-2006, 10:54 PM
Not for me. Much of my need to crossdress stems from loneliness from a lack of female companionship, starting with as a young child and not being held by my mother and rejection by girls in grade school and high school and being used by women after college. The only forbidden fruit was the women that would not have me.

When I let my finger nails grow out and painted, something clicked in my mind that this was meant to be the right way for me. And then when I was walking around the house in panties and a bra and breast forms while tailoring my christmas party dress and getting the same flash of rightness.

So, my crossdressing is not from the forbidden fruit aspect, but is from what was meant to be. It just took 40 years to start learning about my true self.

Dee

Jesse69
12-21-2006, 11:07 PM
If crossdressing wasn't forbidden I'd wear my skirt suit to work. And I would preferably come back only as a beautiful woman living in America. And if I were a woman, I guess I'd wonder what it's like to be a man sometimes. My crossdressing all comes from wondering what it's like to be the other sex - that's why I do it.

Chiana
12-21-2006, 11:15 PM
When I am at home at night and getting dressed it has nothing to do with it being forbidden. Because at that time it isn't. I love the hair (wigs) and feeling the hair brush across my face and neck. I love the feel of the dresses/skirts/whatever on my shaved legs. I love to feel soft things on my skin. I have always admired the feminine form. I love the smell of perfume. There are many, many things I love about dressing but being a forbidden activity does not mean anything to me.

TxKimberly
12-21-2006, 11:16 PM
I was just thinking that if I died and had the chance to come back as any gender I want, I would still want to be a man.

Why, I think one of the reasons I'm in love with crossdressing is that its foreboden.
if you think about it, women could wear anything they want without people batting an eye, but when it comes to men there are certain rules society makes up that we've grown up with.

sometimes I think its unfair but, its life.

what are your thoughts?
No question - if I could come back as a GG (not the closest that medical science can make me) I'd do it in a heart beat.

Kim

Calliope
12-21-2006, 11:21 PM
It's not forbidden in my life. Judging by my daughter's busy social life in the neighborhood (she has many vistors), my neighbors are cool with who I am.

Kristi1948
12-21-2006, 11:22 PM
I would like to come back as a petite and easily disguisable man who enjoys crossdressing just as I have all my life. :D

Billie2day
12-21-2006, 11:28 PM
I think you said you would come aback as a woman and you could wear anything and nobody would bat an eye. Dream on imagine walking in a mall in a jean miniskirt , tube top and high (3") heeled boots. You would get lots of looks. I would love to come back as a woman I would wear dresses and skirts as much as I could and high heels. I love high heels I have several pairs with heel hights from 2" to 6". I wear mainly the 4" and 5" ones. I love tight short skirts and silky blouses. I'm not much for makeup a little lipstick is all. come to think of it the only thing that would change in my life is my body would be female!!Billie

marie354
12-21-2006, 11:45 PM
Well... Wait a minute now! Isn't being a man about pushing it to the limit and see where it goes? Some have become presidents doing that!
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

susiegrl19
12-21-2006, 11:57 PM
I think you said you would come aback as a woman and you could wear anything and nobody would bat an eye. Dream on imagine walking in a mall in a jean miniskirt , tube top and high (3") heeled boots. You would get lots of looks. I would love to come back as a woman I would wear dresses and skirts as much as I could and high heels. I love high heels I have several pairs with heel hights from 2" to 6". I wear mainly the 4" and 5" ones. I love tight short skirts and silky blouses. I'm not much for makeup a little lipstick is all. come to think of it the only thing that would change in my life is my body would be female!!Billie

I am with you Bllie. One other thing though, I would do it to my ears feel off !

Casey Morgan
12-22-2006, 06:52 AM
If I had the chance I'd be my same gender too. Since there's no sex that matches my gender I really wouldn't care whether I came back as a man or a woman.

Kate Simmons
12-22-2006, 07:28 AM
It's only as "forbidden" as you make it , Hon. It's part of who I am, my genetic make up. I think my brain has intermingled "cross-wiring" as well (scatterbrained?). We are what we are. What we make of it is up to us. I choose to present myself as both (for now) but even if I eventually decide to live as Ericka full time, I will still always have my Richard aspects with me anyway because that is who I am. It may seem like a "thrill" of doing something forbidden to some but for myself it's a clear conscious choice and I do it simply because I want to.:) Ericka Kay

Serena
12-22-2006, 10:08 PM
I think I would come back as a man, but still wear women's clothes if people didn't judge me for it. If I was a woman, then of course I'm supposed to do things like shave my legs, and be feminine. But some girls like that in a guy, and to be honest, I get along better with women than I do men, and if my friends who were girls, if it was something normal in the world, I'd probably be even closer to them. Most of them I think I could tell in one way or another, but I'm not sure how they'd react to it. I don't think they would stop being my friend though

Amy Hepker
12-22-2006, 10:12 PM
Although I have made a good life for myself as a male, I still think I would want to come back as a FEMALE.

carla smith
12-22-2006, 11:06 PM
I didn't realize that crossdressing was foreboden....that explains alot!

jarts55
12-22-2006, 11:48 PM
Billie2day
I think that you have come to the same realization that I have. ou like to be pretty. I have thought long and hard about it. Have thought I must be crazy some times. But when I look at women and wonder why I want to look like them, I realized they are pretty and I am not. I really want to be. Does that make any sense?

Kate Simmons
12-23-2006, 01:22 AM
Billie2day
I think that you have come to the same realization that I have. ou like to be pretty. I have thought long and hard about it. Have thought I must be crazy some times. But when I look at women and wonder why I want to look like them, I realized they are pretty and I am not. I really want to be. Does that make any sense?I guess so Hon but if you look at it from another perspective, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. A female gorilla may look "ugly" to us but to a male gorilla, she is one hot number.:happy: Ericka

Joy Carter
12-23-2006, 05:10 AM
I'd come back as female. Just as long as I didn't look like my sister.:eek:

Deidra Cowen
12-23-2006, 06:35 AM
I'd want to come back as a pretty little lipstick lesbian! :tongueout :devil:

vickysouthwood
12-23-2006, 07:20 AM
No question as a women, without a second thought.

Kate Simmons
12-23-2006, 07:30 AM
I've begun a project to live(other than the obvious physical stuff) like a regular woman on a day to day basis. I'm talking about the every day down to earth nitty gritty stuff, not the "glitter" part (that's easy). I'll let you know after that if I'd really like to come back as a woman in my "next" life. Lemme tell you though, I've hardly started and have a new respect for them already.:whew!:

SusanTL
12-23-2006, 07:46 AM
Hi.

No question in my mind.

I would come back as gg woman, in a heart beat.

Susan

JoanFlores
12-23-2006, 07:48 AM
I would like to come back as a man, so that I could start dressing earlier, and I would not get married.

Stephenie S
12-23-2006, 09:15 AM
No question. As a women. But then, how would we know?

And for many of us, CDing isn't forbidden.

Steph

occdresser
12-23-2006, 09:49 AM
It doesnt seem to be forbidden to the six thousand or so users here.

ronna
12-23-2006, 11:25 AM
Aah, the forbidden fruit. If you had to do it every day, it probably wouldn't be as fun, would it? Or would it?