PDA

View Full Version : I did it I did something new

JustMe21
12-21-2006, 10:33 PM
Hello everyone I was on the forums reading and I saw the post shaving legs and I thought na I'm not doin that. But I thought again and that time I was like what the hell imma shave my legs well I did so and put on my thong and I must admit feels pretty good. I even put on panty hose.

Rachel Morley
12-21-2006, 10:49 PM
Oooooh....this forum is so dangerous!!! I totally know what you mean. I have read about what others have done and feel like I'm "letting the side down" if I don't do it also....or it feels like "if they can do it, then why can't I?" In fact, if it wasn't for this forum and reading about others outings en femme in public, I don't think I would have ever left the house!! :D

I love this place :happy:

Joanne_2003
12-21-2006, 10:50 PM
I love to shave my legs, I put lotion on and slip on my bra and pantyhose and sit around the house, put on my drab clothes and go shopping with my wife. Gotta luv the feeling

Joanne

Bridget Fitzgerald
12-21-2006, 10:54 PM
Throw on a slip and skirt and walk around

Billijo49504
12-21-2006, 10:55 PM
Cool, good for you. Now all you have to do is go out in public.<LOL> OK, maybe is little steps. Try late at night, and then earlier. Just a thought...BJ

Chiana
12-21-2006, 11:17 PM
Awesome. Once I shaved my legs, I have never wanted to stop.

marie354
12-21-2006, 11:24 PM
Ahhh... There is nothing like pulling on a pair of hose on freshly shaven leggs, is there?
Just why is it that most men are left out in the cold about feeling like this?

Sooo many questions... Sooo short is life! I'm learning, since I've been on this site.... Well, I see my day is coming... Soon, I think!

''If it feels good, do it!''

:hugs: :love: :hugs:

Kristi1948
12-21-2006, 11:32 PM
I have been smooth shaven for more than 30 years, cannot stand hair on my legs. It also feels so much better when I put hose on (almost daily) :D

Cherry Lynn
12-21-2006, 11:34 PM
I too love the feel of my shaved legs and also enjoy doing it. It just makes me feel so fem and several GG's I play with like the feel of them too.

Angie G
12-22-2006, 01:33 AM
Shaved legs I just love mine :hugs:
Angie

Phyliss
12-22-2006, 01:59 AM
Hair free legs and body are one of life's simple pleasures, and OHHH what a "pleasure" it is.
Personally, I don't shave but, rather, get waxed. Just love putting on my stockings the next day after a fresh "wax job"

DeeDee3
12-22-2006, 04:44 AM
Hair free legs and body are one of life's simple pleasures, and OHHH what a "pleasure" it is.
Personally, I don't shave but, rather, get waxed. Just love putting on my stockings the next day after a fresh "wax job"

Fortunately I have little or no body hair. Have had that condition all my life, but when younger took a lot of ribbing about it. Was always back then accused of shaving, so much so I hated to wear shorts. Now that I'm older and do, get no comments ever. And I notice that I'm not alone, as I observe men of all ages with no hair on their legs. And I don't hear comments about it anymore. DeeDee

Khriss
12-22-2006, 05:20 AM
..Such things as shared Joy ,are really Sweet to me !
and... Angels avatar ...breathtaking ,realy.. :happy: xx"K"

RachelDenise
12-22-2006, 05:33 AM
This forum makes you think about things. Next thing you klnow, you're doing something you never thought you had the courage to do! I know that has happened to me. Oh, Thank you forum!

Kate Simmons
12-22-2006, 05:50 AM
Hey, where was the Forum when I started going out? Just kidding. I know it was here but I just didn't know about it. The point is, I've experienced a lot of this stuff firsthand before joining. Now, I'm glad to have found a place where I can not only share my experiences but also learn new things, sort of a co-op, you know where we can ask questions, share adventures and ideas. Even as long as I've been going out, I'll be the first to admit I don't know everything about CDing. It's always nice to get a fresh viewpoint and you can sense the excitement when someone takes a new step. Makes you feel good inside, really.As Phyliss said, smooth legs are just one of life's simple pleasures.:thumbsup: :happy: Ericka Kay

Joy Carter
12-22-2006, 06:21 AM
The only thing that's not shaved/epilated on me is my chest and stomach. BZZZZZZZZZ :D I think we ought to come up with a name for it. Maybe "Kewpie Dollin".

sweeting
12-22-2006, 06:55 AM
hi just i shave all all the time you will love it it feels betterbwhen you wear your frillies

picone07
12-22-2006, 07:56 AM
My favorite feeling after shaving (other than putting on sheer nylons) is to slip into bed with some nice quality sheets. The feeling is just so yummy.

Michelia
12-22-2006, 08:26 AM
If that is YOUR avatar, you are pretty breathtaking yourself, if I may say so.

Michelia

Jocelyn Quivers
12-22-2006, 10:08 AM
I'm now obsessed with keeping my legs hair free. Shaving them is just a part of my daily routine.