PDA

View Full Version : so you think you have a bad day...well...

cdjenny
12-22-2006, 02:24 AM
i got some if not most beat...my wife and i decided that we needed to get away for a couple of days..so we did had a blast...i gave her one night for her..and she did me the same way..only mine was the second day...witch was fine..so on the way back home i did not bother getting dressed back into drab..as we were going to be geting home after dark..so no worries of the neighbors seeing me..so i was enjoying the day..out dressed with my wife....
well.......

on the way home we had a fender bender..small one..nobody hurt..so police came.."oh no" remember i am still dressed..worse i was driving..so now they have to get my info..so i got to thinking no big deal right i mean we are still out of town..nobody knows me.so that calmed me some what..still nerve racking..ok..so police get my info..insurance...my licence..and all..

well they ran it through.... and lord and behold...my licence come back supended..what???? supended i said u got to be kidding me...
well off to jail i go...now i am a reck.. and jail did not bother me..it was the fact that i was dressed... thankfuly they keep me in a holding cell..untill i seen the judge next morn..well come to find out the police and the records divisons ran the wrong number on my licence...so of coruse they let me go..only after i beged and pleaded with the judge.to get them to run it back through..so some mistake uh?

ok now we got that cleared up..now i got to get a ride back home..to far to walk...60 miles from home..and i could not get a hold of my wife..dont even know where she went..to her moms i guess..and i did not want to call anybody on her side of the familey...so their was only one other person...my mom.. and even though i did not want to call her i had no choice really..

so i called her..she was not happy cause she had to come pick me up from jail..i did not tell her about me bieng dresed..and she "had" no idea i did dress up..untill now..well she arrived picked me up..and asked me what happened..so i told her just what had happened..then yes she asked me why are you dressed in womens clothes? now there is a question i had not prepaired for..at least not from her..but i did have about a hr to think of a answer for her as i just knew she was going to ask me..and i had a great answer for her all thought out...untill she asked...then i drew a blank...i just said well mom...i really dont know..to witch she replied.."well since you are dressed..would you like to do some shoping for christmas..i said "yes"...she said well you need to freashen up your make up dear..so i used a little of hers..and we went shopping.. we got some toys for my son..perfume my wife etc..nothing for me...o well...so yes it was a bad day...but hey on the bright side my mother now knows about my dressing..and though she does not agree..she said she still aceppts me for me and loves me no matter what..

and thats just the short verson of the story..feel free to ask any questions..i will tell all...as i may have left out a few details..as i am very tired and sleppy..so good night yall..this chick is going to bed:hugs:

kerrianna
12-22-2006, 02:42 AM
That's quite the adventure. It would have been bad enough as it was, but with you dressed....

Sorry, I did have to laugh about when your mom came to pick you up. She sounds like a wonderful woman.

What was your prepared answer? That they ran out of prison uniforms? Wanted you to be in the police pantomine? :heehee: I'm sorry, I can't stop laughing - it sounds like something from a sitcom - I'm sure it wasn't funny to you at the time, but I'm glad your mom rescued you. And went shopping with you too! :hugs:
:love:
Thanks for sharing. :heehee:

Kristen Kelly
12-22-2006, 05:20 AM
You can now say,"After all this I continue to CD do you think it is a choice I choose to make."

I always say things happen for a reason, take those lemons and make lemonaid. You now don't have to sneak around your mom's back, she might not agree but she is now someone you can sit down and talk about whats on your mind.

Carroll
12-22-2006, 05:29 AM
You should sue those assholes. Ran the wrong number and never thought to double check before locking you up?

The American dream...to sue someone. I disagree. Why cram up the legal system any more. I would just accept an apology and chalk it up as human error. We all make mistakes. The fact that you where dressed is just the risk we take. Now, as far as your wife not being available...If I was her, I would have been waiting for your call!

RachelDenise
12-22-2006, 05:31 AM
And you lived to tell about it!

janet p
12-22-2006, 07:53 AM
I don't see where thats a bad day:devil: I mean you came out to your mom went shopping.One question,did you ever find your wife?:love:

Marcie Sexton
12-22-2006, 07:58 AM
Nightmare on Elm Street that ended happly ever after:D

All I can say better you than me, but if something like that happened, it would happen to me...:heehee:

Tiffy
12-22-2006, 08:35 AM
Jenny,
Hun that was a great story. And you had the mistake for a reason. Which may have been to show your mom who you really are. What ever it was there was a reason and I will bet you are stronger for it dear.

Tiffy

SexxxyBrianna
12-22-2006, 10:52 AM
Wow... what a story. I don't know about suing them, but that was a MAJOR mistake. The kind that can damage ones credibility terribly. That should be addressed. And where did your wife go?! She should of been down at the jail waiting for you. If you cannot call your wife, there is a problem there. Everybody (well, most) has cell phones. I don't understand why your wife abandoned you.:mad:

Brianna

Julie York
12-22-2006, 11:26 AM
Most interesting.

Some of the plot begs for further discussion but....most interesting.

Calliope
12-22-2006, 11:45 AM
Wow, that's one hell of an adventure. 10 years from now, it'll probably be your favorite campfire story. And, looking on the bright side, it'll most likely be another 10 years before anything that whacked happens to you again. Definitely a growing-through-adversity experience - now go out, splurge, do something sinfully nice for yourself, dear, you've earned it.

Victoria Anne
12-22-2006, 01:06 PM
well Jenny you sure did have a day of it,you have my sympathy really. I was on a trip fromLaredo,tx to So. Cal. It was night time so I dressed in full with make up he whole 9 yards. Well I was stopped by the border patrol in Tx and again in New Mex. and if that wernt bad enough a third time by the police in New Mex. and I lived throughand found that as I grow I am getting to were I dont care if some one knows or not. I am sure you to will find it does not matter as it is who you are. It was terrifying at the time though wasnt it.

Glenda58
12-22-2006, 04:12 PM
It's a great adventure and coming out to Mom in the end made it happy to. Just remember Mothers will always love us no mater what cloths we have on or don't.

cdjenny
12-22-2006, 06:51 PM
That's quite the adventure. It would have been bad enough as it was, but with you dressed....

Sorry, I did have to laugh about when your mom came to pick you up. She sounds like a wonderful woman.

What was your prepared answer? That they ran out of prison uniforms? Wanted you to be in the police pantomine? :heehee: I'm sorry, I can't stop laughing - it sounds like something from a sitcom - I'm sure it wasn't funny to you at the time, but I'm glad your mom rescued you. And went shopping with you too! :hugs:
Thanks for sharing. :heehee:

i am glad you laugh..at least you r honest to tell that...does not bother me..so sorry not needed but thanks anyway..

and caroll as far as for where my wife was well...she says she was with her mom and dad...but i still wonder if she was there...

and julie what part of the plot would you like to know more about...ask and i will answer..

yes i did live through it..not the way i planed on telling mom but hey its done now..so i now wonder what will she get me for christmas?? maybe a cute outfit..more make up?? i dought she will get it for me but hey anything is possible...as i just found out...

and now that i look back at it..i can go out dressing in that town agian..i mean they know about me now and i really got no negative responce from a soul there..if you know what i mean :2c: :hugs: :love:

MJ
12-22-2006, 07:11 PM
wow great story. i am sorry you ended up in jail i can see the funny side of that but hey your mom now knows and in time you can now tell her everything and you might even get to go out with your mom again en femme sometime. i wish i had the chance to do that..
it must be a load off your shoulders now mother knows . i am happy for you.

Amy Hepker
12-22-2006, 07:31 PM
Jenny that sounds like a real bad time until you went shopping with your mother. It sounds to me that she is like most mothers and really don't care and even seems to want to help with it. I know that had to be hell to be put in jail for something that didn't happen and being in there while dressed had to be the ultimate disaster. Did they do a strip search??? They usally do. I am glad that you were let out, but it does sound susipious about your wife. Well better days are ahead now that your mother knows, she'll want to take you shopping more.

Karren H
12-22-2006, 07:34 PM
WOW...That's Amazing....

Karren

finacarina
12-22-2006, 07:46 PM
simply unbelievable!!!

Kimkandy
12-23-2006, 12:02 AM
Well OK you had a bad day... but you could have had a :devil: very very bad day. On the bright sounds like you had a positive result with your mom.

Hope you have better luck in future and it doesn't stop your CD adventures out with your wife.

Kim

:dom: :lovestruck: :luvu: :love:

older not wiser
12-23-2006, 04:00 AM
Hi Jen, I can't imagine myself in that situation but I am happy for you that most everything turned out OK. Not to "fuel the fire" but I was wondering where was your wife? If I read your narrative correctly you were wondering also. I somehow get the feeling that there is abandonment here. Please let us know,OK?

:love: BonnieAnne

Kate Simmons
12-23-2006, 04:11 AM
Hi Jenny, You seem none the worse for wear with all of this. Best thing to do is put it all in perspective and just keep moving forward. I was wondering if the Police or Judge at least apologized for putting you through all of that--their mistake, you know.:happy:

Julie York
12-23-2006, 10:29 AM
and julie what part of the plot would you like to know more about...ask and i will answer..

Oh dear....well you DID ask.

Let's start with the 'wife'. Is this the wife you don't have, as you are NOT married but have a live in girlfriend for 5 years?

You said your wife 'disappeared'. So having just seen her husband arrested 60 miles from home, with no change of clothes, she just took the car and 'disappeared'. You say you think she went to her Mother's. Now that it is several days later after the event I presume you found her....So where did she go and why? Did you find out why she abandoned you 60 miles from home without any means of transport and no change of clothing?

And then your Mother arrives. This is a lady who has just driven sixty miles to a police station/jail to collect her son. She finds him dressed from head to toe in women's clothing, complete with wig and make-up. The reason for this is, "I don't really know." So rather than being totally pissed off and embarrassed and wonder if you have completely lost your mind, she turns round and decides you should go shopping. So incredibly unfazed is she, that she even lets you use her make-up. This really doesn't sound like a credible scenario.

Now I am not saying all this is not true. But I am saying I find it impossible to believe.