PDA

View Full Version : Clothes shopping online

Suzie Green
12-22-2006, 02:43 AM
I wanted specifically to ask about a site I had found, called "Suddenly Fem" and wondered if anyone had any feedback, positive or negative, about it. I hope it's OK to post a link here to it...forgive me if that's not accepted practice.

Suddenly Fem (https://www.crossdresser.com/)

For those of you who do not shop at the stores, where do you find clothing online? Depending upon your size, do you find that normal women's clothing fits well, or would you prefer something that was more tailored to a man's body? I tend to find that women's tops are too short in the arm, as well as being a little short-waisted too. The site above mentions articles that are tailored more for us. Is this good or bad...too expensive...am I wasting my time?

So many questions from a girl who until now had to clandestinely wear her wife's things, but now has a chance to purchase her own! I'm so excited!! :heehee:

Kate Simmons
12-22-2006, 03:23 AM
I've gotten a lot of stuff from Suddenly Fem. I receive their catalogs regularly. It's where I get my beard shadow cover and other things. Their clothes are pricey however, although nice and they are made to fit men. I've always been satisfied dealing with them.:happy:

Joy Carter
12-22-2006, 03:47 AM
Hey if I'm going to be a gurl I'm going to shop where the real girls do. :D

InHerShoes
12-22-2006, 06:38 AM
I have been to their site but have never bought anything. The online store I like the best is pierresilber.com I have never had a problem with them and their prices are really good. Happy shopping & Merry Christmas to all!

Lisa Marie
12-22-2006, 07:18 AM
I have bought quit a few things from Suddenly Fem. I even talked to the guy on im before who runs the shop. They have nice stuff especially their panties I get a catalog also from them. I like to get my clothes from Bedford Fair also.Great womans shop.

Suzie Green
12-22-2006, 10:06 AM
I have been to their site but have never bought anything. The online store I like the best is pierresilber.com I have never had a problem with them and their prices are really good. Happy shopping & Merry Christmas to all!

Thanks for mentioning that too, as I had forgotten about them. I did buy a nice pair of shoes at PierreSilber.com and was happy to see they had a selection for my "dainty" size 12 feet! :rolleyes:

Jodi
12-22-2006, 07:08 PM
No fun shopping on-line. The real fun is interacting with the SA,s, getting their opinions, and trying on. When I spend real money on something, I want to know that it fits, looks good, and feels good. I do most of my shopping in drab.

Jodi