PDA

View Full Version : out as tanya

tanya3
12-22-2006, 05:56 AM
hi everyone , had a chance to go out again . i got fully dressed makeup wig low rise jeans sweater to and of course knee high black boots . wewent for a drive my wife drove . we went to a nearby town and on the way had to get gas . this was the first time i have ever gotten out of the car in a public place . it was a well lit place and i must say i was a little shakey . when i got back in the car my wife said you looked nervos out there . i think i was but it was my first time out . i don't think anyone really noticed . we drove around for about an hour then went home . it doesn't seem like much but i had fun.it was a confidence builder for sure , i can't wait to go out again .
have a merry christmas
Tanya

Leasa Wells
12-22-2006, 07:45 AM
I once went out many years ago, i was very nerves too. Its been many years since that night but i want to do it again. Hearing your stories make me think i am do it. You go girl

myMichelle
12-22-2006, 08:23 AM
That's how it starts...one small confidence biulder after another, and eventually, you'll be out there doing whatever you want. Keep up the good work!