PDA

View Full Version : I want to be a Pirate

ubokvt
12-22-2006, 09:39 AM
All of this seems a very Bizzare reversal/Deja vue. Hmmmm I just want to Know why the Boys get to be pirates, sail really neat ships, and party and play all the time. And we girls are only expected to look pretty and shop. Where are our suffeggets, where are our feminist. I want a Queens Yacht. oohtamie will own it and be the social director. Hmmm maybe she could "hire" Capt Lex, to steer it and bring some of his dreamy cabin boys to wait on us, you know drinks and massages. I want want to party too, In the words of that great female philosopher Cindi Laupner "Girls just want to have fun."

Its just Fair, if the boys get a boat, the girls should get on too. Who is with me?

Jennaie
12-22-2006, 10:00 AM
I'll come along and write a book about our lives at sea. Two Years Before the Mast as a Swashbuckling Swisher.

Kate Simmons
12-22-2006, 10:01 AM
Did you see the movie "Cutthroat Island"?, Hon. Geena Davis played a pirate captain in that one and she kicked a lot of ass too. Hey, I'm a Wench on Cap's ship but he knows I swing a mean katana, so when the action starts, I'm in the "thick" of it as well, Rum notwithstanding of course.:p ;) :happy: Ericka(aka "The Wench")Count me in!

Suzie Green
12-22-2006, 10:15 AM
I'm not afraid of heights, so if you need a deck hand who is willing to climb the rigging, I'm your girl. And shame on you for looking up my skirt while I'm getting the job done! :tongueout

When do we set sail? it's chilly in New England, can we head for the Caribbean?

Christine (aka the "aging deck hand")

jenny_centaur
12-22-2006, 10:35 AM
I've never tried piracy, but I often do a spot of pole dancing around the mast when I'm sailing.

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/1053/sail16fs.jpghttp://img168.imageshack.us/img168/910/poledancingqt4.jpg

Kate Simmons
12-22-2006, 11:48 AM
Shiver me timbers, Hon, we're gettin' quite a crew signin' up here. You're Captain of course. I'm adaptable and the rest of the gals have their specialties. Only one suggestion Skipper, can we make our pirate flag pink with scull and crossbones instead of black?:heehee: :battingeyelashes:

Melinda G
12-22-2006, 12:27 PM
They had some pretty neat Pirate Wench outfits at the halloween store.

marie354
12-22-2006, 12:33 PM
A pink flag? sounds good to me!
:hugs:

Kate Simmons
12-22-2006, 12:40 PM
A pink flag? sounds good to me!
:hugs:Yeah Sandra, we're gonna be "pretty"pirates with frills and lace on our outfits. If we're gonna run someone through, we have to look nice, you know.:battingeyelashes: :rose2: :p

kerrianna
12-22-2006, 01:13 PM
:heehee: The Pink Pirates, I love it!

And it'll be really easy to soon get 2 ships. We pull up alongside that stinky, messy party ship (honestly, when was the last time you heard of them doing any actual 'pirating'? :rolleyes: ) and bat our eyelashes at 'em. :battingeyelashes:

A couple of kegs of rum, a well-timed turn of the ankle, and presto! THEIR SHIP IS OURS! :devil: Like taking candy from babies. :devil:

Then we force them to clean it up (yuck!), and paint it pink too! Soon we'll have a whole pink fleet! :daydreaming:

Yo hee hee and a bottle of gin! (pink of course):cheer:

Sweet Jane
12-22-2006, 01:14 PM
a pink flag

Goodness we're pirates. I might put Pink Flag by Wire on the stereo while I sail the seven seas doing all those piratey things...a bit of pillaging (yaay), a bit of plundering (yaay), a bit of drinking (yaay), a bit of raping (yaay)....hang on a minute.

Lets see, sailing the seas with the pirates, I'll need, my pillaging gear, my plundering tools, rum and mug and my chastity belt...hooray I'm ready....

Kate Simmons
12-22-2006, 01:26 PM
Cap and the boys taught us well. Little did they know too well. While they were drinking, we were sharpening our swords in one hand and guzzling rum in the other (devious little bimbos, arent we?). Yes Jane we will pillage but do it in a "nice" way. Not only that but we will force any prisoners we take to wear dresses or walk the (pink)plank. HMM, this is gettin' better all the time. Piracy will never be the same. Let's drink to "pink power" me lasses.:cheers: :c9: :battingeyelashes:

Victoria Anne
12-22-2006, 01:36 PM
I lass were do I make me mark! pink ships,pink flagand pinkdresses and swords sounds great lets get sailing hey

Kate Simmons
12-22-2006, 01:51 PM
I lass were do I make me mark! pink ships,pink flagand pinkdresses and swords sounds great lets get sailing heyAnother brave lass to sign up. Welcome aboard Hon, I'm sure the Cap'n will be glad to have you. We'll get crackin' soon, there's some pretty things in that shop on the mainland I've had me eye on once we secure the treasure ya know:daydreaming: :battingeyelashes:

tvbeckytv
12-22-2006, 02:17 PM
actually, throughout history there have been a great many female pirates.
A very notorious pair were Anne Bonny and Mary Read...and you may be pleased to hear these ladies where Transvestite lesbians

kerrianna
12-22-2006, 02:19 PM
We have to careful we don't alert the other crews too soon. We'll need a double agent - someone that other ship trusts. Someone who has seen their depravity at its worst!
Someone they would never suspect!

Hmmm....Erika-Kay....you've been seen aboard their ship a lot. You and Kimberley, but she's not around right now...so how about it lass?

You up for some intrigue? :devil: :heehee:

CaptLex
12-22-2006, 04:03 PM
actually, throughout history there have been a great many female pirates.
A very notorious pair were Anne Bonny and Mary Read...and you may be pleased to hear these ladies where Transvestite lesbians
Two of my favorite ladies! I even wrote about them in my blog last year. They were definitely crossdressers, but the jury is still out on whether they were lesbians (my personal opinion is that they weren't).

So, U, ladies can definitely be pirates (I highly recommend it - great pay, and lots of rum), but you can't be pink pirates on my ship. You'll have to get your own. If you join my crew, you'll have to crossdress as men (like female pirates did historically), and you may not like that. Although Kerrianna has the outfit down already.

(honestly, when was the last time you heard of them doing any actual 'pirating'?
Well, rumor has it a few virtues may have been stolen. :heehee:

Ericka . . . don't be giving out our secrets now or it's off to the brig with you! Oh, I forgot . . . you ladies like it there. ;)

Kate Simmons
12-22-2006, 04:08 PM
I don't know if I'm the right person Hon. Fact is I contributed to their depravity for reasons we -er-won't get into. Lemme see, are there any "other" double agents in the house?.........:hmmm: :thinking: I seem to remember some gal with a beard. Know anyone like that?:shifty:

cdeeko
12-22-2006, 04:46 PM
Shiver me timbers, Hon, we're gettin' quite a crew signin' up here. You're Captain of course. I'm adaptable and the rest of the gals have their specialties. Only one suggestion Skipper, can we make our pirate flag pink with scull and crossbones instead of black?:heehee: :battingeyelashes:

OOH Pirates like Johhny Depp and Captian Hook.

I want to join.

Can I be Smee to Your Captian Hook...all though I am bit mouthy compared to Smee being Mousy. LOL

janedoe311
12-22-2006, 05:02 PM
That was a pirate. I am part Irish, english and French. Got to be a pirate somewere in the last 400 years.

FYI: the French Pirates were heroes in the US revolution. They helped the colonies and pirated the British ships.

Back when the Spanish were the big power, (from looting South American), the British became pirates to spread out some of the wealth.

Many pirates started off as smugglers because of the British taxes to the american colonies. Eventually they diversified to piracy of British ships.

Hench all the romantic stories about the Pirates of the Caribbean. They were seen as the Robin hoods of the sea.

One countries pirate is another ones hero.

I kind of see myself as a Lady taken by a pirate captain and held for ransom but eventually not wanting to go back! I am sure there was a movie like that.

cdeeko
12-22-2006, 05:08 PM
That was a pirate. I am part Irish, english and French. Got to be a pirate somewere in the last 400 years.

FYI: the French Pirates were heroes in the US revolution. They helped the colonies and pirated the British ships.

Back when the Spanish were the big power, (from looting South American), the British became pirates to spread out some of the wealth.

Many pirates started off as smugglers because of the British taxes to the american colonies. Eventually they diversified to piracy of British ships.

Hench all the romantic stories about the Pirates of the Caribbean. They were seen as the Robin hoods of the sea.

One countries pirate is another ones hero.

I kind of seem myself as a Lady taken by a pirate captain and held for ransom but eventually not wanting to go back! I am sure there was a movie like that.

When the British became Pirates weren't some even given "liscences" from some Caribean English Governers to do this as long as they only attacked the Spanish.

I thought I saw this on A.& E. this summer.:2c:

janedoe311
12-22-2006, 05:19 PM
When the British became Pirates weren't some even given "liscences" from some Caribean English Governers to do this as long as they only attacked the Spanish.

I saw this mentioned on Discovery I belive. It was for the good of the country so I am sure ordered by the King.

Sounds like a act of war to me. Were the Spanish that dumb not to figure it out?

CaptLex
12-22-2006, 05:25 PM

Yup, they were called Letters of Marque and they gave the "privateers" permission to attack enemy ships and towns in the name of the country they were issued. Problem was, once the fighting was over, the pirates were out of a job, so they went into business for themselves doing they only thing they knew how and then became wanted by the same countries that had hired them in the first place. If they refused to stop pillaging and plundering and accept a pardon, they were hung.

Teddie
12-22-2006, 05:26 PM
Lets don't forget about Anne Bonny (1698 – 1782) she was an Irish Pirate who sailed throughout the Caribbean.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Bonny

janedoe311
12-22-2006, 06:24 PM
Lets don't forget about Anne Bonny (1698 – 1782) she was an Irish Pirate who sailed throughout the Caribbean.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Bonny

I was looking for a script idea, thanks.

janedoe311
12-22-2006, 06:27 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Letters_of_marque

Letters of marque were issued by England, after 1707 Great Britain, and after 1801 the United Kingdom until the signing of the Declaration of Paris in 1856. Famous recipients include Sir Francis Drake, Sir Henry Morgan, and William Kidd. To further illustrate the subtlety between piracy and privateering, both Henry Morgan and William Kidd were later brought up on charges of piracy by England.

FYI I Live on Sir Francis Drake Blvd, did not know he was a pirate I mean privateer.

tvbeckytv
12-22-2006, 06:33 PM
Yup, they were called Letters of Marque and they gave the "privateers" permission to attack enemy ships and towns in the name of the country they were issued.

even francis drake was but a privateer.
At the height of the battle against the spanish armada, the temptation to slip away and claim his prize from stricken spanish ships was too great to resist.
The practice of claiming 'prizes' from the bounty of enemy ships continued through to the time of Nelson, who himself became rich from the practice.

kerrianna
12-22-2006, 07:27 PM
Hmmm, interesting how CDers know so much about pirates. I guess we identify with them in a lot of ways.

I lost the beard so I need to get a new disguise. But I think I got them fooled. Just gotta remember: "NOT pink, NOT pink!" :bonk:

How about this one captain? Not a skirt on her...err,...him :heehee: .http://www.halloweencostumeworld.com/images/Adult%20sexy/Story%20Book%2009050%20Sexy%20Pirate.jpg

Kate Simmons
12-22-2006, 07:31 PM
Whoo hoo--She's got my vote for sure. Hey, she's also got my scrunchy boots--no fair:mad:

Tina Dixon
12-22-2006, 07:34 PM
Think I had my fill of pirates, and then damn cabin boys:mad: , now my true love is mad at me:(

Leslie Foxx
12-22-2006, 07:49 PM
Our flag!

Kate Simmons
12-22-2006, 08:14 PM
Our flag!Nobody gonna mess with us Leslie. These Lassies are gonna rock the world!:Party2: :cheers:

kerrianna
12-22-2006, 08:35 PM
That's great Leslie! :thumbup:

Her makeup needs work though. Maybe a little too much shadow around the eye sockets. :raisedeyebrow:

kerrianna
12-22-2006, 08:39 PM
Whoo hoo--She's got my vote for sure. Hey, she's also got my scrunchy boots--no fair:mad:

You got boots like that?! :eek:

No wonder you're so welcome on that other ship.

You gotta get them in pink to sail with us ;)

Kate Simmons
12-23-2006, 01:57 AM
You got boots like that?! :eek:

No wonder you're so welcome on that other ship.

You gotta get them in pink to sail with us ;)Sure I do , Hon.I'm not an adventuress for nothing you know. Others talk about their fantasies, I live 'em. Being a (cute) pirate is just another phase for me.;) :battingeyelashes:

kerrianna
12-23-2006, 02:45 AM
Hey Erika/Kay I just finished watching POTC 2. Did you watch it like the Captn ordered?

The pirate phase seems quite exciting for dainty lasses such as us, huh? :heehee:

Now I know which way to point that compass :heehee:

:haha: oops...I mean Northeast, Captain...:whistling:

Kate Simmons
12-23-2006, 02:51 AM
Well, I'm blonde ya know Kerianna, so take it from there.....Btw, what was the question?:doh: :doll: :battingeyelashes:

kerrianna
12-23-2006, 03:00 AM
Careful girl. My SO is a natural blonde. I don't laff at those jokes. :heehee: ....at least not while she's arou:slap: OW!!!

Kate Simmons
12-23-2006, 03:03 AM
Hey Erika/Kay I just finished watching POTC 2. Did you watch it like the Captn ordered?

The pirate phase seems quite exciting for dainty lasses such as us, huh? :heehee:

Now I know which way to point that compass :heehee:

:haha: oops...I mean Northeast, Captain...:whistling:No worries, Hon. When I'm in my action suit with my scrunchie boots, I have my shoulder length black hair and seem to get some brains (amazing what a new hairdo will do for you). Anyway, I figured out how to get rid of walking skeletons. We just tie pink ribbons on 'em and they will jump ship. Neat "secret weapon" huh? Go pink power!:cheer: :battingeyelashes:

kerrianna
12-23-2006, 03:18 AM
Ooh I knew you were the brains of the operation ErickaKay!

I just love a boy/girl/? who has depth. My only problem is when it comes to tieing the pink ribbons. Is it over-under? or under-over? I'm sorry. I get easily confused and I'm only a red-head!

Kate Simmons
12-23-2006, 03:26 AM
Well, those nasties are so quick, I was thinking of "stick-on" bows to do it on the fly. Not to mention I can lop the skulls off with my katana as they go by. That way I don't lose MY head ya know what I mean?:thumbup: :battingeyelashes:

kerrianna
12-23-2006, 03:54 AM
Well, I hope you know how to get blood and guts off a girl's nice dress.:heehee:

Oohh, you've got a katana. No wonder the Captain likes you.

Kate Simmons
12-23-2006, 03:59 AM
Well, I hope you know how to get blood and guts off a girl's nice dress.:heehee:

Oohh, you've got a katana. No wonder the Captain likes you.Damn, Actually that's close to what I looked like in my former life as a female warrior. Where did you get that pic?

kerrianna
12-23-2006, 04:17 AM
I used to work for the CIA. This is in your file. Along with a lot of other cool pics. Shall I post them all?

Oh, sorry, we're on the same side. Right dear? :devil:

All for pink, and pink for all! http://www.sockguy.com/media/pics/wool/Wool_Pink_Pirate.jpg

Kate Simmons
12-23-2006, 04:23 AM
I used to work for the CIA. This is in your file. Along with a lot of other cool pics. Shall I post them all?

Oh, sorry, we're on the same side. Right dear? :devil:

All for pink, and pink for all! http://www.sockguy.com/media/pics/wool/Wool_Pink_Pirate.jpgGo ahead and post 'em Kerianna, I've got nothing to hide. I used to work with NSA(really). OMG, those socks rock, girl. I simply must have them. Talk about impulse buying..................:c9: :daydreaming:

kerrianna
12-23-2006, 04:24 AM
And if we have trouble finding a captain, I've got a friend here...

Kate Simmons
12-23-2006, 04:28 AM
I think we should rotate being Captain, that's how girls do things--sharing. Kitty's a cutie--can be our official mascot (if kitty can get along with the parrots that is):heehee:

Joy Carter
12-23-2006, 04:41 AM
If you join my crew, you'll have to crossdress as men (like female pirates did historically), and you may not like that.

Aw I'm jumin ship at the first port I seez.:Angry3:

Kate Simmons
12-23-2006, 04:48 AM
[QUOTE=CaptLex;676050]

. If you join my crew, you'll have to crossdress as men (like female pirates did historically), and you may not like that.

Aw I'm jumin ship at the first port I seez.:Angry3:Aw Cap's okay Joy. We're just putting a new "spin" on piracy on our ship and do it the "fun" way (besides drinking Rum, of course).:heehee: :cheers: :battingeyelashes:

kerrianna
12-23-2006, 05:04 AM
yeah...not on our ship.

We'll dress proper. Not like those scallywags.

How are people supposed to react when they see a ship come alongside with a bunch of gibbering men with swords?

We pull up, all pretty and pink, and flash a little lace, and they'll be laying down the gangplank for us. Bat a few eyelashes, giggle, and before you know it they'll be laying out the red carpet for us. :heehee:

Who needs the boys? :tongueout PINK PIRATE POWER (PPP) all the way!

Kate Simmons
12-23-2006, 07:02 AM
Not only that, but when we get to port, we lure unsuspecting sailors aboard the ship and dress them up nice. That's where we get our Rum wenches.:heehee: :battingeyelashes:

Deidra Cowen
12-23-2006, 07:27 AM
I am sure everyone now knows about these massive online games like World of Warcraft or Eve where you play a computer game on line with tons of other people.

Anyway....there is a new Online game called Pirates of the Burning Sea that is in Beta and is supposed to be released in the coming months. I am going to play that game and think I am going to openly be Deidra the Tranny Pirate there. Not going to pretend I am a GG...going to be a Tgirl there. :tongueout

By the way I have played a bunch of other games, but always in boy mode. The funny thing is these games have wild forums and all that. I think I will use one of my Deidra pics for my Avatar! I am kinda excited about it...so yeap I am going to be a 'Tranny' Pirate.

Here is a link to that game....

http://www.burningsea.com/

CaptLex
12-23-2006, 10:45 AM
How about this one captain? Not a skirt on her...err,...him :heehee:
Just don't bring that outfit to our ship. It'll distract the boys too much, and the work will never get done. But you can save it for the parties. :heehee:

Kate Simmons
12-23-2006, 11:01 AM
Just don't bring that outfit to our ship. It'll distract the boys too much, and the work will never get done. But you can save it for the parties. :heehee:That's the idea Cap. When we come to your ship, we're Ladies and Wenches. Gals are multi-taskers you know. Powder puff in one hand, sword in the other.;) :battingeyelashes:

Jammie Lyann
12-23-2006, 11:54 AM
I will not do windows
I dont polish boots
I dont paint, (unless its pink)
an I refuses to swab a deck

was on a Navel ship once think it was call USS Tarawa spent 1 1/2 years on it. to masculen for me had to jump ship.

But I can load Canons for you (Aviation Ordanance)
oh dont forget you need a cook
Can add rum to anything you like, mix it well with my big pink spoon.
so can I sign up :GE: :be:

Kate Simmons
12-23-2006, 12:01 PM
I'm sure the other gals will say you are in Ivy. Can always use a good cook who can also load(pink) cannons. Hey, I never did figure out your other name anyway. Any hints?:happy:

Jammie Lyann
12-23-2006, 12:12 PM
hint is 5 letters in first 5 letter in second
INT are D.W.
I dont mention last name for private matters. ohh I mean piracy :D

Kate Simmons
12-23-2006, 02:05 PM
I like your style Ivy. You'll fit in the crew just fine, Hon.:happy:

occdresser
12-23-2006, 04:32 PM
butt?:lol2: :lol:

Joy Carter
12-23-2006, 07:42 PM
Any body recall "Saturday Night Live" the Belushi sketches on pirates ? The ship was called the "Raging Queen." Pretty funny stuff at the time.[MOUSE]

Kate Simmons
12-23-2006, 07:45 PM
butt?:lol2: :lol:Butt, hell. Pay attention. Just kidding Hon!(Still thinking about the poker game question). So, you gonna join this motley crew, or just stand there and look pretty?:p

Amy Hepker
12-23-2006, 07:56 PM
Well I think it's a good Idea, I used to Boat race when I was younger, but we used outboard motors not sails, we'll have to upgrade the ships with nuclear reactors and high speed s afterburners. We'll, fly around them and get them spinning and they will give up to us. Ay Matey?

Kate Simmons
12-23-2006, 08:19 PM
Well I think it's a good Idea, I used to Boat race when I was younger, but we used outboard motors not sails, we'll have to upgrade the ships with nuclear reactors and high speed s afterburners. We'll, fly around them and get them spinning and they will give up to us. Ay Matey?Sounds like a plan Amy. I was thinking more like "warp 7". Anyway, the others guys don't have to know about it. We can have the treasure before they even cast off. Just make sure the reactors are painted pink.:p

trannie T
12-23-2006, 08:45 PM
Arrrr!
I've heard that many pirates were gay. Spending years together onboard a small boat probably aided a sense of closeness to each other. Arrrr! When I was about 10 as much as I would have liked to go out on halloween in a dress I would never have done it. Instead of going out as a girl I dressed. . . as a pirate. Arrrr! Now I'd love to join my mates and go down to the sea in slips. Arrrr!!

Kate Simmons
12-24-2006, 04:38 AM
Well now you can be a girl pirate Hon. That's the ultimate "rush" in my opinion. A dream come true for me.:c9: :daydreaming: This thread is all about fun but in real life when you really think about it, we prove ourselves in more ways than one in the heat of "battle". When the issues come up from society, how we address them depends a lot on our character and our resolve. Being who we are takes a lot of courage for sure. Supporting one another and working together gives us all the courage to address those issues and to become better people.:happy: Ericka

Kate Simmons
12-25-2006, 04:35 AM
I figure we'll put out to sea on Wednesday Kerrianna. If we tried to do it Tuesday, we'd have a mutiny. All those after Christmas sales--won't be able to pull 'em out of the shops. Too bad everyone knows our "weakness"--Oy Vey. You know these gals, can't loot and pillage without looking their best. Guess we'll have to bring a couple of Cap's crew over and dress them up as "ringers" just to get some work done. :rolleyes: BTW: first rule: No Mirrors topside!:heehee:

kerrianna
12-25-2006, 04:40 AM
Good points, but of course won't the boys be standing in line on Tuesday waiting to get the PS3 or Wii? Probably just leave a couple of easily distracted cabin boys in charge.

Oh yeah, I won't be here Tuesday. OK Wednesday it is. Don't let the cat out of the bag. :thumbsup:

Kate Simmons
12-25-2006, 04:45 AM
Good points, but of course won't the boys be standing in line on Tuesday waiting to get the PS3 or Wii? Probably just leave a couple of easily distracted cabin boys in charge.

Oh yeah, I won't be here Tuesday. OK Wednesday it is. Don't let the cat out of the bag. :thumbsup:Gotcha Hon, well at least we don't have a problem sobering up like the boys do (Yeah, right!):cheers: :battingeyelashes: :p

Kate Simmons
12-27-2006, 03:13 AM
Okay ladies we cast off today to get the treasure(whenever you all get done with those dress sales in town :rolleyes: ). Hopefully Amy got those reactors on line so's we can ease in and sneak back out. I wouldn't worry about Cap's gang, they're still busy with those nutty skeletons. Damn things waste good Rum goes right through 'em (go figure!). That's what the real battle is about :heehee: . Anyway, we gotta get back, so I can be Rum Wench for Cap. The pay's not that great but those boys are dreamy!:daydreaming: :battingeyelashes:

Naomi
12-27-2006, 01:13 PM
well i will join your crew.

Kate Simmons
12-27-2006, 01:39 PM
well i will join your crew.You're in Naomi. Just remember we're the "Pinky Pirates"(the cute ones). First rule of thumb: Pretty before pillage. Gotta look our best before we sack and burn ya know!:rose2: :doll: :battingeyelashes:

kerrianna
12-28-2006, 02:23 AM
Oops. Did I sleep in at port and miss the ship? :swear:

and I just had my hair done for the maiden voyage too!

I knew I shouldn't have started drinking rum with that handsome guy in the dark coat with the cutlass and...:OMG: what have I done? :eek:

Sorry Ericka...maybe as Rum Wench you should make sure they're all passed out the night before we next sail. ON THEIR SHIP. I would have recognized him on the bridge of his ship...
:daydreaming: In the tavern...:blushing: , well he was just a handsome lad :blushing: ...

Kate Simmons
12-28-2006, 03:01 AM
Don't you just hate it when that happens? Hopefully you didn't do anything I wouldn't do.:p Anyway, the voyage has been delayed due to all those sales in town, so you are not late Kerrianna. Don't worry about Cap's crew, they are well cared for. I did promise them a cut of the treasure. After all, they told me the location of the island after some, er--persuasion. The next one will be a joint quest. That should be interesting, right? An epic adventure together and an invincible fleet.:battingeyelashes:

kerrianna
12-28-2006, 03:21 AM
Cool! An invisible fleet! :heehee: :D

I did everything you would do Erica! Why do you think he was smiling all day? :battingeyelashes:

Kate Simmons
12-28-2006, 03:36 AM
Actually in addition to the reactors, Amy was working on a cloaking device as well. Then we can truely be invisible. Sure you didn't mean invisible FEET? That's what starts to happen when you have too much Rum. Gotta be careful with that. Can't paint toes you can't see. Now that WOULD be a disaster.:doh:

kerrianna
12-28-2006, 04:00 AM
Ooh! That's what happened!

I thought I painted my toes last night...ahem, after a few rums...but this morning they weren't painted!

So whose toes did I paint? :D

Next time you're serving the Capt his rum take a quick peek. :heehee: But don't tell him. I don't think he likes pink that much. :heehee:

Kate Simmons
12-28-2006, 06:33 AM
Especially if it puts him in the "pink fog". Enough of that, I certainly ain't goin' "there". Now about that pink compass for navigation.............:shades: :battingeyelashes:

CaptLex
12-28-2006, 10:24 AM
I thought I painted my toes last night...ahem, after a few rums...but this morning they weren't painted! So whose toes did I paint? :D

Next time you're serving the Capt his rum take a quick peek. :heehee: But don't tell him. I don't think he likes pink that much. :heehee:
Um . . . you painted more than toes last night, Kerrianna . . . I can't come out on deck till somebody finds me some polish remover. :eek:

CaptLex
12-28-2006, 10:26 AM
Especially if it puts him in the "pink fog". Enough of that, I certainly ain't goin' "there". Now about that pink compass for navigation.............:shades: :battingeyelashes:

I think I prefer the "blue haze". Does your compass point to big sales (as opposed to big sails)? :heehee:

Kate Simmons
12-28-2006, 11:31 AM
I think I prefer the "blue haze". Does your compass point to big sales (as opposed to big sails)? :heehee:Yeah, knowing these gals, they probably have the rudder hooked up to GPS navigation that automatically steers us in the direction of the nearest sale. So, what else is new?:rolleyes: