PDA

View Full Version : ears peirced

sharon ball
12-22-2006, 08:10 PM
just a note to tell you all that i finaly got my ears done.
i know i'll get a little ribbing form the people i work with, but it will pass.:D

Cheryl GG
12-22-2006, 08:21 PM
:happy: I gotta know, did you think it hurt? I have three in one ear and two in the other. I was 6 months old when I got the first hole so certainly dont know how those felt. 16 with second and was a big baby about the entire healing process. The third one, wasnt bad at all. Just curious. I am thrilled that you got your ears pierced. Might I recommend what they call permanent earrings. They are CBRs. Kinda like the bars that they use in tongue rings, nose rings etc. but, they are smaller length. You dont have to take them out and they are surgical grade stainless steel. I highly recommend them. Congrats on the new jewelry....C/

marie354
12-22-2006, 08:46 PM
I'm so glad for you. I just had both of mine done at Walmart an hour ago. There wasn't a large selection to choose from because a lot of people were having it done too, but I chose 3mm cz to start with.
What kind did you get?
6-weeks is going to seem like a long time before I can put some danglies in.

sharon ball
12-23-2006, 02:16 AM
didn't hurt one bit. should have had it done long ago.
Had my wife with me to hold my hand:heehee:

StevieCD
02-05-2007, 09:48 PM
After thinking about it for the last year, I finally did it. I thought about it all day so I went to the mall and looked at Claire's. I was just browsing when a young girl came up and asked if I needed help. I told her I lost a bet on the superbowl. She helped me decide which pair to get, and then sat me down right at the entrance of the store. I was nervous but I got so aroused while she was doing the piercing and putting the ear rings in.

I have been reading post and suggestions but I am not much of a replier. I just wanted to say thanks to all the posters. I am not sure I could have gotten them done with out your help. :thumbsup:

RobertaFermina
02-06-2007, 03:11 AM
Didn't hurt.
Got the CZ's too.
What hurts is taking them out too soon, and trying to get them back in.
It also messes the healing up.
So keep them in for the six weeks, and keep them clean.

And dream sweet dreams of your ideal earrings !

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Brianna Lovely
02-06-2007, 03:22 AM
Sharon, another gurl who can wear a variety of earings, hurray for us.

I got mine done the first week of January, pic below.

Trisha
02-06-2007, 04:19 AM
good for you you will like them i did mine myself just got the studs and pushed them into my ears with my fingers but its not for evryone to do it themselfs :D

janedoe311
02-06-2007, 01:58 PM
My family used French clip on ear rings.

But I know and seen man men with pierced ears including both ears. So I doubt they will notice.

Have had women ask me when I will get my ears pierced?
So it is a matter of taste.

SANDRA MICHELLE
02-06-2007, 02:07 PM
I have wanted pierced ears for the last two years and my wife is ok with it but we have a 20 year old daughter in college and she does not know of my cd'ing and when I joked about getting it done she was pretty sure that it was a bad idea. I have never been one for jewelry so she wouldn't understand earings unless I outed myself to her and we don't want to go there just yet. I think once she graduates from musical/ theater and starts getting jobs in theater i'll probably get them done then, I really want to wear long dangly earings when i'm out dressed en-femme.

almalove
02-06-2007, 02:10 PM
Today seams very common for men to peirce their ears ,but in my group of friends none of them does ( thats how manly man are the guys I hang with )
but I gpt mine peirced when I was single many yeary ago,but I dont wear any earings , and still today some times aI get greif from my wife , she asks me what where you thinking, to do that? I just say it was just a craysy moment when I was young, if only she knew why.

Almalove.

gennee
02-06-2007, 02:11 PM
Congratulations, Sharon. I'm getting mine pierced this weekend.

Gennee

:happy:

Peg
02-07-2007, 02:39 PM
Getting mine done after yhr tax check gets here , can't wait.:happy:

JenniferMBlack
02-07-2007, 02:46 PM
Got my ears pierced when I was in early 20's always wanted to but parents wouldn't have it so when I moved out got them done.

marie354
02-07-2007, 02:49 PM
I've been through my 6-week wait and my SO got me 2 pair of danglies. I'll post some pics soon. Interface cord on my camera died but have figured out a workaround. Had a video cord as well to show on a TV. With the TV card in my other computer, it should be a snap.
:hugs:

Sierra Evon
02-07-2007, 03:28 PM
Good for you , earrings are a must for any girl !!!!!!!:thumbsup:

jessica.M
02-07-2007, 03:40 PM
thats kool i am oing to get mine done this next paycheck jsut like crosses for now till summer then ill put girley ones in (in high school ) cant do tat kinda stuff thier lol also seeing how i am a hot shot thier sports so i am kinda limited to what i can do or i would do alot more

LanceTrish
02-07-2007, 03:53 PM
Got mine done last year for my birthday gift to myself and am so happy i did

Gail Stauffer
02-07-2007, 07:35 PM
good for you!! you will like the larger amount of styles of earrings you can wear!!

MJ
02-07-2007, 08:00 PM
mine did not hurt , just a little sore for a while and i like them so much i got another set done

trannie T
02-07-2007, 10:42 PM
I have several holes in each ear and enjoy them.

NatalieGirl
02-07-2007, 11:31 PM
I want to get my ears pierced. How much does it cost?

sharon ball
02-20-2007, 10:07 PM
it was under 20 dollars.
got them done at wal-mart

trannie T
02-20-2007, 10:19 PM
In your first post you were anticipating getting some abuse from your co-workers, how did it go? I'm sure by now they have adjusted.

Alice B
02-20-2007, 10:22 PM
I thought you might enjoy the story of how I got my ears pierced. Had dinner with two other couples. One approcahinbg 40, but not married with a date. The other couple in their early 60's and my wife and I approcahing 60. After a great meal and lots of drinks the younger one said that he was approcahing 40 and due for a mid life crisis. Since he wan not married, an affair would not work. He said he was going to buy a new corvett for his cirsis. I and the other male of the group (drunk mind you) said that if he did we would get our ears pierced. The next day my door bell rang and there was the my first friend with a new corvett in front of the house. He said...Let's go! We did and I got my ears pierced. WE then went to the office of our other friend. He took one look at me and closed the door. Never got his ears pierced, but I love mine being pierced and the choices of earings I have and those that my wife has gotten me.

Charleen
02-20-2007, 10:33 PM
Got mine done back in June at a Piercing Pogoda at a mall. (Seemed better then having them done by Wally World). Gold studs for $24. Gotta tel ya, it was the longest 6 weeks! I wear filligreed gold hoops 5/8" in diameter all the time and NO ONE says a thing!
For anyone getting them done, a piece of advice- KEEP THEM CLEAN! Also make sure you turn them twice a day and all will be good.
Love and xxxx, Lily