PDA

View Full Version : Cops

Joyciecd
12-22-2006, 08:34 PM
Cops recently had an episode where a CD semi driver picked up a hooker and got rolled and the cops got involved. The CD was really acting irrationally worried about a check that was lost with her wallet, running all over the place in stockinged feet and no wig. The cops seemed to be amused at the behavior, but seemed pretty professional about the CDing. Anyone else see this, and if so, what did you think?

Suzie Green
12-22-2006, 09:06 PM
If you watch enough "Cops" episodes, you will see quite a few instances involving CD's, TG's, etc. I think I've lost count over the years!

Christine

Lawren
12-22-2006, 09:38 PM
I have seen that episode and was not real impressed with her behavior and not at all convinced that she was telling the whole truth to the cops either.

vbcdgrl
12-22-2006, 10:31 PM
Didn't see that one, but have seen the one with the tall, thin CD driving a small pickup. I don't know what offense she commited, but she didn't stop when ordered, so the cops chased her for a while. When she finally stopped, he had taken off his wig. The cops told him they didn't care about his CDing, that's not why they wanted to stop him.

Vikki

xdmandy
12-23-2006, 03:10 AM
i have been stopped by the old bill before while fully dressed in high heels,stockings a short pleated tartan skirt with a girly top,wig and full make up.they stopped me for a tail light out as i usually go for a drive fully dressed most weekends.i think they knew i was a cd at a second glance but didant say anything so i broke the ice by saying "i bet you dont see a man in a skirt to often but im on my way to a fancy dress party".im not sure if they believed me but it helped to make us all relax a bit more.

Joy Carter
12-23-2006, 04:55 AM
and not at all convinced that she was telling the whole truth to the cops either.

GE YA THINK +? :heehee:

Deidra Cowen
12-23-2006, 06:41 AM
In our crew of Tgirls that go out in Atlanta we have a girl that is a cop when in boy mode. By the way, my old GG GFs son once said she was the prettest Tgirl he had ever seen. Tough guy cop while on duty...sexy Tranny on the weekends! :tongueout

She said once she had to arrest another Tgirl who she did not know by the way. Was just real professional about it she said and actually sat in the paddy wagon with the Tgirl that had been arrested for a bit. I don't remember exactly what the Tgirl did to get arrested but I believe it was something to do with drugs.

Melinda G
12-23-2006, 11:02 AM
I think we worry about it a lot more than we need to. Although I would be the first to admit, I worry about it too. Most of us consider it a big deal. Most other people don't. Perhaps because most of us are from the same generation, we have this deep seated fear that we are doing something wrong, or bad.
Doctor Phil has left the building.:D

serinalynn
12-23-2006, 11:14 AM
Cops recently had an episode where a CD semi driver picked up a hooker and got rolled and the cops got involved. The CD was really acting irrationally worried about a check that was lost with her wallet, running all over the place in stockinged feet and no wig. The cops seemed to be amused at the behavior, but seemed pretty professional about the CDing. Anyone else see this, and if so, what did you think?

I drove a big rig for 7 years in the 1990's and on occasion wore womens clothing when driving, however I never picked up any Lot Lizards(hookers).
I also never got stoped by the cops in womens clothing.

Id like to visit the changing room at a police station and just listen to some of the stories these guys have to tell about real life in the streets. I'd bet there is more than enough to write a book about it

Kitty Sue
12-25-2006, 01:38 PM
xdmand that is so funny I too was stopped by the police for a light that was out (headlight). I also made some lame excuse about a fancy dress party.:happy:

jennifer easton
12-25-2006, 05:01 PM
Theres the problem, all the bad things you see on TV!!, so as soon as some one sees us they think we are pervs, or drug users!!, or hookers xoxoxoxJennifer

Francesca Chantel
12-25-2006, 06:04 PM
A friend of mine that's a cop in Georgia stopped a CD recently for speeding. He told her that it was her lucky day because a good friend of his (me) was a CD as well. She got a verbal warning to slow down. :)

trannie T
12-26-2006, 12:49 AM
I have no fear of the regular police, but live in terror of the Fashion Police.

EjayeCD
12-26-2006, 07:49 AM
I'm a police lieutenant AND a crossdresser. The best of both worlds. We've encountered crossdressers & TG's in the past, and my guys had better be professional about their behavior. They don't know about me though.