PDA

View Full Version : First Step

Z. Teoni
12-22-2006, 09:15 PM
Well after lurking here for some time I finally decided to make the big step and start to explore my feminine side. I have cross dressed sporadically over the years - mostly lingerie- but it has been dormant for the last five years or so. Since starting to come here I have purchased some panties and then some more panties and now I have just ordered a nice dress. I have even started to shave some of body hair. But I must admit I really like being male and even go as far as developing my male body by lifting weights and exercising. I after reading some of Karrens adventures and seeing and reading other posts I have decided that I need to express my feminine side even though I have absolutely no hope of ever passing nor do I think I really want to. This board has really helped me to accept and embrace myself even if it means that my feminine side never leaves my house. Just making this post is is big step for me and I want to thank you all for your honesty and openess as it has helped me in accepting myself.

MJ
12-22-2006, 09:23 PM
hi Z
and welcome. this forum tends to bring out our fem side i wonder why? :D
just remember baby steps a little at a time. i started by plucking my eyebrows and look at me now he he he.

veronicagurl85
12-22-2006, 10:04 PM
Welcome z. Its always nice to see new faces on the forum. I also have to agree with mj this forum brings things out of us hehe. It started with me with just clothes as well now I shave my legs and wear panties all the time. Good luck.

Veronica

Angie G
12-22-2006, 11:28 PM
Goog for you teoni go withit hun :hugs:
Angie

Kate Simmons
12-23-2006, 01:47 AM
Never say never Hon. You should see me as Richard. No "family resembalnce" there. I was pretty good on my own but my appearance has definately been honed and enhanced by the things I've learned here. It's just good to be among friends, that's all.:happy: Ericka

kerrianna
12-23-2006, 03:31 AM
Hey that's cool Z. Teoni that you introduced yourself in such an honest way.

Welcome aboard. Keep on being you.

Oohhh, you ordered a dress. :hugs: What was it? If you look great in it you should post a pic. I will if you will.
(:eek: you're nowhere near doing that right?)

Kate Simmons
12-23-2006, 03:53 AM
Hey that's cool Z. Teoni that you introduced yourself in such an honest way.

Welcome aboard. Keep on being you.

Oohhh, you ordered a dress. :hugs: What was it? If you look great in it you should post a pic. I will if you will.
(:eek: you're nowhere near doing that right?)Gonna hold you to that Hon!;) :hugs: