PDA

View Full Version : Probably examples of the opposite but...

cdeeko
12-22-2006, 11:00 PM
Someone noted how hard it is to find male friends who understand Cding.

And it made me realize all the friends I have told about my CDing who are supporting me And helping me deal with CDing, and figure out how to Tell my S.O. are Female 3 are bi, 2 are gay, and 1 has always been involved with people in those scenes and has had a lot of friends who CD.

The only 2 guys who know were at Punknite and I really did not have to tell. Since my entire outfit screamed it.:heehee:

But being Punknite they might not have even noticed...well except Ed who obvilously did. he did offer support also.

Now part of this is probbaly not odd I am and always have been closer friends with more lasses then lads.

But just made me think.

So who is similar and who is different just curious.+?

Kimkandy
12-23-2006, 12:04 AM
I don't think I would dream of telling any of my male friends that I cross dress.

So how did the punknite thing go?

Kim

:dom: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

cdeeko
12-23-2006, 12:27 AM
The first one in ripped to knees jeans and fishnets and flowing white top was great. But I have to wait til the one in Jan. or Febuary to wear Plaid shorts--or skirt if I find one, fishnets, Punk t, make up--lipstick, eyeshadow, and black nail polish, and Steel toes.

Unfortunately Punknite Mike only puts together 1 show a month.

Waiting sux.:heehee:

Angela E.
12-23-2006, 09:05 AM
I`ve always been much more comfortable with(other)women than men.Women are much more likely to accept people like us.-Angela.:rose2: :rose2: :rose2: :doll: :daydreaming: :daydreaming: :daydreaming: