PDA

View Full Version : What goes good with black thigh highs?

jenny_cheerleader
01-19-2005, 11:49 PM
Hey all, im looking at getting a new outfit. Im wondering what i should get. if you have any ideas please let me know and post a link as to where i can get the stuff.
-Jenny

StephanieCD
01-19-2005, 11:51 PM
Everything goes with black thigh highs... especially a martini.

jenny_cheerleader
01-20-2005, 12:38 AM
Ok, not drinks, clothes

barbiecd
01-20-2005, 01:11 AM
A nice lacy red teddie with red heels...a quality fashion statement.
Hugs
Barbie

Sweet Susan
01-20-2005, 01:42 AM
I know of nothing that won't go with black thigh highs. :cool:

Sarah Cummings
01-20-2005, 03:50 AM
Can you be more specific, such as what kind of style or type of personality you want to display? Are you a short skirt or long dress type and are you conservative or wild, you know, what type of girl are you? :confused:

jenny_cheerleader
01-20-2005, 04:11 AM
there are some nights when i want to look like the biggest **** in the world, there are some nights when i would prefer a longer dress, so could you give me an example of each

Tamara Croft
01-20-2005, 04:16 AM
What goes good with black thigh highs?

How about a nice brunette.... wearing a nice black baby doll :p

Tamara x

ChristineRenee
01-20-2005, 05:00 AM
What goes good with black thigh highs?

How about a nice brunette.... wearing a nice black baby doll :p

Tamara xNeed a volunteer?:D ;)

Tamara Croft
01-20-2005, 05:01 AM
Need a volunteer?:D ;)

Was thinking me actually :D :p

Tamara x

talitha
01-20-2005, 05:02 AM
would think a teeny skirt, LOTS of lacy underwear, little top

maybe not barbarella but.........

suppose hot pants, but not to my liking.............

thinking out loud here......

also think they would be wasted on a long dress or pants

talitha

ChristineRenee
01-20-2005, 05:08 AM
Was thinking me actually :D :p

Tamara xI think it's time for your morning slap sweetie! (*SLAP*):)

jenny_cheerleader
01-20-2005, 05:08 AM
Keep throwing more ideas at me!!! thanks

Tamara Croft
01-20-2005, 05:15 AM
ok well..... i think leather hot pants and a tight leather top.... or black pvc...
or... a frilly mini skirt with a crop top....
or maybe a nice baby doll and a whip as an accessory :p (plus fluffy handcuffs)

Tamara x

ChristineRenee
01-20-2005, 05:23 AM
ok well..... i think leather hot pants and a tight leather top.... or black pvc...

Tamara xI'm startin' to get excited...c'mon Tamara...you...me...dungeon...NOW!:)

Don't forget to bring the whip and the fluffy handcuffs either!:D

Tamara Croft
01-20-2005, 05:25 AM
OH MY DAYZZZZZz....... what will ~Tammy~ say huh.... you trying to drag me off down a dungeon!!!!! BAD GURL BAD BAD BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tamara x :p

ChristineRenee
01-20-2005, 05:30 AM
OH MY DAYZZZZZz....... what will ~Tammy~ say huh.... you trying to drag me off down a dungeon!!!!! BAD GURL BAD BAD BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tamara x :pHey...she's a big girl...let her get her own whip and frilly handcuffs and drag one of the other cuckoos here around. Maybe tristen or crispy are available to keep her occupied for awhile.:eek:

Meanwhile....where were we Mistress Tamara?:D

Tamara Croft
01-20-2005, 05:33 AM
Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! btw........ hijacked??? we are gonna get so slapped.... I said it once.......I'll say it again...... SHE'S MINE NOW AND NO ONE IS HAVING HER.....Tammy I mean :p

Tamara x

P.S stop hijacking teh thread......Tristen will kick our butts :D

ChristineRenee
01-20-2005, 05:39 AM
Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! btw........ hijacked??? we are gonna get so slapped.... I said it once.......I'll say it again...... SHE'S MINE NOW AND NO ONE IS HAVING HER.....Tammy I mean :p

Tamara x

P.S stop hijacking teh thread......Tristen will kick our butts :DSo you're tellin' me that I can't have what you're having, huh? Geez Mistress Tamara, you're no fun at all!:(

Ok tristen...put on your jackboots and go kick her butt!

racheal
01-20-2005, 08:01 AM
Hey all, im looking at getting a new outfit. Im wondering what i should get. if you have any ideas please let me know and post a link as to where i can get the stuff.
-Jenny

Hey Jenny, a black skirt and black halter top goes good - all dressed and need somewhere to go. :) Oh well...

Wendy me
01-20-2005, 08:23 AM
the only answer ..................every thing...........and if it don't go with it .........you
don't need it.........................

Vickie-CD
01-20-2005, 08:50 AM
Black Thigh Highs with nothing else is always an attention getter!!
Love,
Vickie

racheal
01-20-2005, 10:05 AM
Black Thigh Highs with nothing else is always an attention getter!!
Love,
Vickie

Now that's a suggestion. Hmmm. Interesting that is. :)

Tristen Cox
01-20-2005, 10:25 AM
I can't believe you all couldn't just answer a simple question. LBD= Little Black Dress, very short with or without a nice belt. That's me though. Hot pants work too with a good top to go along..

*puts on thigh high, kicks everyone in the butt* Now http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/12/12_2_1.gif the hijackings!

Love
Tristen

Georgette
01-20-2005, 10:27 AM
RED SHOES. 4 inch spikes or maybe higher ones.LOL

ChristineRenee
01-20-2005, 10:32 AM
I can't believe you all couldn't just answer a simple question. LBD= Little Black Dress, very short with or without a nice belt. That's me though. Hot pants work too with a good top to go along..

*puts on thigh high, kicks everyone in the butt* Now http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/12/12_2_1.gif the hijackings!

Love
TristenKilljoy!:(

Luv you more,
C.R.:cool: :)

racheal
01-20-2005, 10:38 AM

Love
Tristen

Now that's a 'winning combination' if I ever heard one - great idea!

cdgirl
01-20-2005, 04:14 PM
-Jenny jenny cdgirl anything goes with black girlfriend . i know with valentines day around the corner how about a red corset or red garter belt with red bra and thong to go with it dont forget the red 5 inch pumps.
;) move over material girl and look at some real women.

Paula A
01-20-2005, 04:31 PM
ME - I go good in thigh highs :D

You should see me go girl!

Tristan is right the Little Black Dress or min skirt - make sure you have the heels 3.5' or better.

Ashleigh
01-20-2005, 04:40 PM
Since everybody has answered the obvious things - which are great don't misunderstand, I like them also, but I also like the thigh highs (hold ups) with black pants and heels, especially heels with thin ankle straps or Mary Jane heels. Looks real sharp. Yes I know we can wear the knee highs, but I like hold ups best.

Fallen Angel
01-20-2005, 09:42 PM
i wear thigh highs but two types al leather and a pair of pvc short skirts are the best or spandex pants i keep mine folded down above the knee youl find that you will sit beter or kneel in them leather ones work with eather leather skirts or denim pvc looks great with pvc outfits. spandexpants,exersize style long or short from animal prints to solid colors will work great there easyer to tuck inside the boot and zipper up

Lauren Richards
01-21-2005, 03:58 AM
A great pair of legs is the best thing to put in your thigh-highs..

sherri
01-21-2005, 12:03 PM
I don't care for pantyhose (but that's just me), so I wear thigh highs of different colors with everything (although if I had legs as hot as some of y'all, I wouldn't wear stockings so much, cuz naked legs feel sooooo sexy).

The fashion police say showing the tops of your thigh highs is a no-no, and I'll admit it's not appropriate for many situations. But other times, I think it's seriously sexy to show not only the stocking tops, but also a little bare thigh between the stockings and the hem of your skirt. It can be a fun thing to do on the dance floor late in the evening, on a date, at a party, etc if the atmosphere is right.

Sometimes I like to wear a stretchy-waisted mini skirt at normal height, just covering the tops of my stockings. Then if I want to show a little more leg, I just pull my skirt up higher. Throw a garter belt into the mix and you're smokin!

Sarah Cummings
01-22-2005, 05:57 AM
check out my pic to the right of my avatar. Maybe you might like to be a "NAUGHTY" schoolgirl! MMMM whhhhew!!! :p

AnnaMaria
01-22-2005, 09:47 AM
I was just watching a makeover show yesterday and the host indicated that right now black and pink are a big think. One of the firls on the show had on this really cute slip dress that was pink with black lace trim around the top that framed the bust and went over the shoulders. Though the outfit that she was wearing didn't include nylons of any kind I am pretty sure that it would have looked good with black thigh highs and a nice pair of strappy heels. Though I must say that the outfit was one that would have to have a sweater of some kind over it just due to the fact that it had lingerie straps and the shoulders were bare. I'll have to look around and see if I can find anything like it and get back to you on it.

huggs
anna

sexygirl
02-01-2005, 05:30 AM
anything denim will go with black thigh high i do it all the time

cdgirl
02-01-2005, 10:03 AM
hey sister whatever you wear i promise will blend in
with you black thighhighs but dont forget the black
corset that goes along with them. take it from me
you have your thighhighs and corset whatever outfit
you wear you will be hot i promise hot to trot.

Priscilla1018
02-01-2005, 12:55 PM

Tamara x
Tamara my heart is racing; I think I need more meds, or perhaps a visit to the dungeon.
BIG HUG, :D
Priscilla

Tamara Croft
02-01-2005, 01:48 PM
LOL.... what's with this dungeon thing.... *slaps christinerenee* you started that one off!!!!!!

If I had high thigh boots.... that's what I would wear with them Priscilla :D

Tamara x

Wendy me
02-01-2005, 02:02 PM
-Jenny

duct tape

hand cuffs

balling wire

short skirt

thong

heels

cash up frought

air

just abought any crossdersser

nasty thoughts

nasty deads

shopping

play days

hot shower

bubble bath

short dresss

long dress

all pantys

no pantys

ice cream

fur

lace

slik

me

on second thought nouthing realy goes well with them pack them and send them to me ......i will get rid of them for you.................................. :cool:

Tristen Cox
02-01-2005, 02:12 PM
duct tape

hand cuffs

balling wire

short skirt

thong

heels

cash up frought

air

just abought any crossdersser

nasty thoughts

nasty deads

shopping

play days

hot shower

bubble bath

short dresss

long dress

all pantys

no pantys

ice cream

fur

lace

slik

One thing not on your list Wendy...........'Me' ;)

Julia Legs
02-01-2005, 02:53 PM
Well sweetie,black goes with everything,and mostly the person wearing them.a nice little black dress or skirt along with a cute top,and as all the girls have said,a great pair of heels,5 inches or higher,good luck and happy shopping.

Wendy me
02-01-2005, 02:57 PM
One thing not on your list Wendy...........'Me' ;)

check again ............................thanks................ ........ ;)