PDA

View Full Version : Turning oval forms on their side

Sedona
12-23-2006, 10:13 AM
Hi,

My question is just like the title. Has anybody done this to fit a pair of oval forms into a demi-bra. I have triangle forms (size 7 and 9), but when I use the MaryAnnSung cleavage method, these forms look silly sticking out the top of the bra/lowcut top.

With the MAS method, I've tried the breast enhancers (Breast Friends model), but the size Large isn't big enough to fill out the 40C or 38Ds demis I like. I know I could stuff socks in there, but has anybody had experience with using oval forms (with the pointy end toward the armpits) to fill out your larger demi/lowcut bras and tops? And what size would you recommend, a #4 or #5 maybe? For reference, I'm 6'3" 200#, and a size 12/14.

Thanks!

Kaitlyn Michele
12-23-2006, 10:17 AM
sedona

my experience is to do what works for you!!>..we all have different shapes and different looks

i use a speigel miracle "push up" bra that clasps in front...i tape by chest tight as i can and use TWO!!!!! smaller gel forms, the cheaper ones..and i get them into the sides and bottom of push up bra....for me that creates a totally realistic look..

u sound like you are going bigger so i would say you might want to get really creative until you find what you like...you certainly shouldnt worry about using a breast form the "wrong" way if it looks good on u!!!

michele

Sedona
12-23-2006, 10:21 AM
sedona

my experience is to do what works for you!!>..we all have different shapes and different looks

i use a speigel miracle "push up" bra that clasps in front...i tape by chest tight as i can and use TWO!!!!! smaller gel forms, the cheaper ones..and i get them into the sides and bottom of push up bra....for me that creates a totally realistic look..

u sound like you are going bigger so i would say you might want to get really creative until you find what you like...you certainly shouldnt worry about using a breast form the "wrong" way if it looks good on u!!!

michele

Yes, I'd thought of getting a second or even a third set of the breast enhancers (chicken cutlet thingies), to fill out the demi, but it just seems like too much "stuff" in there. I suppose I could always order the oval forms and send them back if they're not what I like.

Stephenie S
12-23-2006, 12:40 PM
Check first, dear. Some forms are not returnable. However, I turn my forms sideways in some bras, and not in others. I look in the mirror to see what looks best. I think the advice given here to do what looks and feels best is good. There are no rules about breast forms.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Sedona
12-23-2006, 10:27 PM
Check first, dear. Some forms are not returnable. However, I turn my forms sideways in some bras, and not in others. I look in the mirror to see what looks best. I think the advice given here to do what looks and feels best is good. There are no rules about breast forms.

Lovies,
Stephenie

I hear ya,

I usually order from thebreastformstore, and they're good about returns.

Cheers, and Merry Christmas, or in our PC world, Merry Christmakwanzikah!