PDA

View Full Version : Shaving lessons

ronna
12-23-2006, 11:14 AM
I decided to pay close attention to my wife shaving her legs in the bathtub, to see if there was some special technique I needed to learn. Instead of the long, smooth, sensuous strokes you see in the TV ads, it was more like "scritch, scratch," like dragging a rake across the lawn! It was not as erotic as I thought it would be. I think I'll go back to the TV for my next lesson!

Kate Simmons
12-23-2006, 11:18 AM
Yep, It's "scritch scratch" for me every other day, Ronna. Don't get any better than that but we're "worth it", right?:battingeyelashes: ;)

Joyciecd
12-23-2006, 11:26 AM
I am fairly smooth on the legs to begin with, but in my experience the hair above the knee is finer and easier shaved than that below th knee. I also shave every other day. I like to wear thigh highs a lot, so a shaved upper leg is vital for maximum hold up ability.

Calliope
12-23-2006, 12:39 PM
It was not as erotic as I thought it would be.

Maybe the first few times, smooth legs are, like, whoa! I can touch these all night long ! I vaguely recall shaving my SO's legs and pubic area prior to lovemaking (whew, that was a long time ago; she always wondered why I did such a good job) and, yes, that was erotic. But, day-to-day shaving, I doubt you'd find any GG thinking it's a sexy experience. It's just work for me and the primary reason I'd like HRT.