PDA

View Full Version : New Year's Eve Out Enfem

Kristen Kelly
12-23-2006, 05:10 PM
I would love to have rung in the New Year as Kristen, but if I even told my GF what I would like to do, I know I would be blowing my own horn (noisemaker). Anyone going out enfem for New Years.

Amy Hepker
12-23-2006, 05:56 PM
This is what dreams are made of. Going out to events like this it would be a great time.

Jenn2716
12-23-2006, 06:23 PM
We are thinking about going out to a local gay-friendly bar to celebrate New Year's Eve and I will be going enfemme. However it is pending my wife's recovery from minor surgery on the 27th. We'll see what happens, I'm not pushing it it, I know there are lots of opportunities to go out dressed up in the future. I just want my sweetie to feel better.

Jodi
12-23-2006, 06:45 PM
The past two years, a group of us CD's spent New Years Eve at a straight party of over 1000 people. We had fun, and it was a chance to dress to the nines. Alas, this year, there are other committments, and no New years Eve out as Jodi

Jodi

marie354
12-23-2006, 07:00 PM
It's a wonderful dream to go out all dolled up to any special event. Maybe by next New Years Eve I'll be ready. If my SO approves, that is.
:hugs:

Noel Chimes
12-23-2006, 11:41 PM
If i can find just the right outfit and accessories, you can bet your last money I plan to have a stone gas honey. I do plan to shoot up a roll of film instead of a gun. BTW do any St.L or Ill. sisters know where Bubby and Sissy's is in Alton? If so, I'll see you under the big ball at midnight.:love:

Shannon CD
12-24-2006, 12:03 AM
It's very possible I'll spend New Year's dressed in Palm Springs with my friend and her sister.

Billijo49504
12-24-2006, 12:18 AM
I probably will be dressed as BJ. And we may order out a Pizza later that night...BJ

NatalieBliss
12-24-2006, 12:50 AM
I am running about a 50-50 shot at that right now...

sandra-leigh
12-24-2006, 12:51 AM
Anyone going out enfem for New Years.

The outing that my SO and I are taking happens to include a new years costume party. It's tempting to go dressed! But as my SO doesn't know at all yet (unless she's put things together), it might be a bit too much all at one time. I'm still trying to decide whether to smuggle some key things along "just in case" somehow I get that chance.

Rita Knight
12-24-2006, 04:07 AM
Hi Kristen,
At this moment, I plan on going to East of Eighth in New York on New Year's Eve as a drag queen. There, you will get a seat, a good meal and a drag show by Paige Turner. Price will be reasonable by New York and New Year's Eve standards.

melissacd
12-24-2006, 04:25 AM
Well I have been invited to go to a NYE event en femme, however, I am not sure if my wife will approve of me going out with someone else that night, even if it is just another CD. Right now the situation with my wife is tenuous (read other posts for details) and so I may be tempting fate to do this (as the way things are right now i don't really feel like spending NYE with her). If I manage to hold my marriage together then I am not sure what the future will bring, however, if I don't then I will most definitely be going to future NYE parties en femme.

kathy gg
12-24-2006, 10:50 AM
We have a little party at our house with our other cd friends and family, one of our friends is even brining her Mom as well. We have been having a NYE party at our house for the last two years, so it has kind of become a tradition. We all put on our party dresses and eat and drink and everyone has to stay the night as I don't want anyone driving what so ever!

For us it is alot more fun to stay home so we can all bring the New Year in with our kids. Not to mention the food is better and the drinks are cheaper!

Hopefully I'll have some pics up soon after!

Deidra Cowen
12-24-2006, 11:06 AM
I am invited to a cocktail party/reception New Years night...then I am going to leave that and go to the Stage Door our fav tranny club in the Atlanta area.

I gotta figure out what to wear to the cocktail party...this is really the first one I will have gone to enfemme. (well not counting some informal gatherings at my old GG GFs house) Anyway hoping I can find some stuff on Sale that week after Christmas...cause lord I am broke!!! :tongueout Blew a ton on money on my Kids for their Christmas.