PDA

View Full Version : FINALY!out again

melissa michaels
12-23-2006, 07:12 PM
Today was a very big step for me.When getting dressed i did my full makeup,[nails were done last night]put on my new hair,leather jacket and 4 in
knee high boots that "santa"left for me,grabed my keys and went out the door.i drove around my home town and all the neighboring towns for about 4 hours.I even parked in town and walked around our riverwalk for about a half hour,passing by about 6 people.OMG no one gave me a second look.My confidence was pretty high though because before that i stopped into the wig place i always go.I stoped in to wish the owner lady a happy holidays,[and yeah o.k. other reasons to].I don't know who was more supprised her or me.she has never seen me dressed,and after she checked me out head to toe,she said i did a good job and looked great!WHAT A HIGH!I hope this will lead to more adventures,although in my area there isn't anything for a girl like me to do.I think this place has a lot to do with me getting my nerve back to go out,and for that I LOVE YOU ALL! HAPPY HOLIDAYS Melissa

marie354
12-23-2006, 07:23 PM
That's wonderful. I'm (hopefully) going out in Jan. I'm a little 60% nervous, 40% excited... Make that 60% excited & 40% nervous.
I'm glad you had soo much fun.
:hugs:

Bethanygirl
12-23-2006, 08:45 PM
I am glad you are feeling so good about presenting yourself! 4" heels! I would kill myself walking much in those!

Amy Hepker
12-23-2006, 08:48 PM
Sounds like fun and the first of a lot more times out for you.

Kate Simmons
12-23-2006, 08:50 PM
I am glad you are feeling so good about presenting yourself! 4" heels! I would kill myself walking much in those!You 'n' me both Bethany, How do they DO that stuff?:heehee:

RobertaFermina
12-23-2006, 11:01 PM
Melissa,

That must have been so challenging stepping out on your own - by yourself even - look at you ! Amazing !

I'm so glad that you have safe places and good friends to support you.

Stepping out is still a little scary for me.

Your steps give me courage.

Hugs!

Roberta