PDA

View Full Version : Dressing Down

Sherlyn
12-23-2006, 09:29 PM
Im a huge fan of wearing skirts all the time ..... but you know I read alot of threads where you girls talk about blending in and becoming unnoticed ....sooo a week ago Di and I thought we'd do a mall crawl ...and I thought hmmmm I'll try out this blending in theory ..... soooooo here I am typical female wear (least where I live ..out for a mall crawl) and if I didn't shy away from talking :thumbsup: its too easy ...perhaps its coz i wear jeans 70% of the time in guy mode ..but it just felt to natural .... I guess wearing skirts when its not a everyday habit you become more aware of yourself in public bare legged ..lol clubs different storey let em go !!! and ya thats a Barber Shop ..not goin there :tongueout

marie354
12-23-2006, 09:32 PM
Sounds like you had a lot of fun.
''You look like a natural woman''
Merry christmas!
:hugs:

Glenda58
12-23-2006, 09:33 PM
You look great just like any other shopper very femme.

Amy Hepker
12-23-2006, 09:51 PM
As Always, Looking Great Sherlyn

Maria2004
12-23-2006, 09:57 PM
That's amazing. I'm 99.9 percent sure I have spotted 2 CD's in the Malls the past couple of weeks, one in Savannah, and one here in Columbus, dressed to blend as you are. It was only their movements and their reactions to me noticing them that gave the 99.9 percent, but like you, they looked so incredibly realistic that I still had that .1 percent doubt. Good stuff, thanks for sharing. :hugs:

Calliope
12-23-2006, 10:52 PM
I believe dressing down shows how thoroughly the fem psyche has been integrated. It's a confidence thing.

MarieTS
12-23-2006, 11:04 PM
I've found skirts and business wear work fine so long as you dress properly, i.e., skirts, suits, ensembles,and footwear appropriate for the workplace (read the non-hooker look), and shop during the times working girls normally hit the mall... Mon thru Fri, 12:00AM-1PM (during lunch) and 5PM-7PM (immediately after work on the way home).

Joy Carter
12-23-2006, 11:07 PM
I can bet you got some look from a few admirers.:D

Bobbie cd
12-23-2006, 11:12 PM
You look marvelous, Sherlyn. I bet that you "blended" in easily with all the GG's in the mall. Most of them I see in the malls (or in stores generally, for that matter) are dressed pretty much the same way.

DarleneCD
12-23-2006, 11:13 PM
You fit better into the real girl world than some GG's I've seen

You go girl

Tiffy
12-23-2006, 11:37 PM
Simply wonderful as always Sherlyn. Always a bright spot and a delight. Merry Christmas Dear.

Tiffy

Billijo49504
12-24-2006, 12:54 AM
Hi Sherlyn, I called the wife in to ask if it looked like a women. She said you definately looked female. She didn't believe me that you were CD. So I guess you did good....BJ

CDTiffany
12-24-2006, 01:00 AM
You look perfect!!!!!!!!!!!
I've thought abought wearing flats and caprise, to blend in. You pull it off!!!
XOXO Tiffany.

Rachel Morley
12-24-2006, 01:18 AM
Hi Sherlyn :hugs:

You totally pass anyway, but wearing that look I imagine you can move among any type of crowd at any type of event and blend in effortlessly with all the GGs. :D

I guess it does depend on where a person goes and what they do, but I know what you mean about being slightly self conscious about being skirted in public when it seems like you're the only one doing it, it happens to me sometimes too.

Anyway, I'm glad you tried the blending in look. Do you think you'll do it again? I mean does this mean that you could use this as a useful tool to go out en femme (but in blending in mode) to places you perhaps wouldn't go out en femme to in your "skirted mode" therefore you'll be able to spend more time, and go to more places, en femme?

P.S. Marla gave me your Happy Christmas message when you chatted with her - Thanks.

KarenXDR
12-24-2006, 01:33 AM
It's the season of giving. Give the rorld a look at what I'm sure are beautiful legs.

Oh - by the way - Merry Christmas.

Lipstick kisses

Karen

carla smith
12-24-2006, 02:23 AM
You look like a typical mall shopper!

I remember in the death of the skirt thread a few days ago that the skirt was declared dead by a few, because we do not see gals wearing them in the malls.....who wears a dress or skirt to a mall or supermarket?

I had to laugh because one of my t-girl friends is dating a gentleman that enjoys going to pro sports games. He makes her wear skirts to these games. She has told me, other than the cheerleaders she is the only one that she has seen wearing a skirt in the stadium. She is fine with it and he likes it.

Lets see and my point is....if you go to where the skirts are worn you will see lots of legs. If you go where people do not care what they wear...you will see lots of pant legs.

Have fun out there!

Sandra
12-24-2006, 03:06 AM
You just look like a girl out shopping dressed to blend in and pass. :hugs:

Kate Simmons
12-24-2006, 03:27 AM
Just your normal every day woman out shopping is what I see in that pic. You are a "looker" though. I can't help but believe a lot of guys out shopping with their wives stole a look when their SO was looking the other way.:happy:

Kristen Marie
12-24-2006, 06:38 AM
Sherlyn, always with a great look and displaying wisdom when out and about....love the shoes!!!

Wendy me
12-24-2006, 06:42 AM
as always you look greate... heck girlfriend you would pass in a flour sack....

veronicagirl
12-24-2006, 09:38 AM
Do it again, and another pix? Question: Polished fingernails? If not, add those in for a more femme look and feeling.

Karren H
12-24-2006, 09:41 AM
Ewwwww...Jeans!!! Say it aint so!!!!

:)

Karren

Deidra Cowen
12-24-2006, 09:47 AM
I am a big believer in blending in when making those trips to the mall or other places besides clubs. I think you look adorable in the jeans.

Sherlyn
12-24-2006, 09:53 AM
Hi ...after reading the posts here .....I get two conclusions ....you dress for fun and perhaps fetish .... or your serious about your female identity .. and just need to be !!! :) Thanx Everyone this is just a personal view ...not to offend anyone

Sharon
12-24-2006, 10:16 AM
Well, you know me, Sherlyn -- I pretty much live in jeans, especially if I'm mingling with people. But the most important thing is that you dress the way you want!

By the way, you look gorgeous! :happy:

Deidra Cowen
12-24-2006, 11:46 AM
Hi ...after reading the posts here .....I get two conclusions ....you dress for fun and perhaps fetish .... or your serious about your female identity .. and just need to be !!! :) Thanx Everyone this is just a personal view ...not to offend anyone

I think thats a very fair and true statement.

Penny
12-24-2006, 11:57 AM
I am a big believer in blending in when making those trips to the mall or other places besides clubs. I think you look adorable in the jeans.
Me too! I bought a pair of calvin cline jeans size 12/32 and my wife is ready to kill me. Especially. after I said I hoped they would shrink. I guess that's why I am wearing a jeans skirt with boots today. Have a little last minute shopping to do.

:hugs:

Penny

sarainpa
12-24-2006, 12:09 PM
the word jealous comes to mind. You look great.