PDA

View Full Version : say something nice abought your girl

Wendy me
01-20-2005, 06:53 AM
ok lets try something just a little diffrent .............we all have said something nice abought each outher ...............now it's someone that we never take the time to say something nice abought.................your inner girl...............
tack a little while to think abought her...........rember she is the reason your in to this....................... :p

i will start.........

wendy , girlfreind..thankyou for the peace and calm you have brought in to my life.....you are my calm before and after the storm ...........with out you their would be no us...............thankyou........... :p

Helana
01-20-2005, 07:08 AM
If I start thanking my inner girlfriend, my real girlfriend will get jealous.......and you don't want to see her when she gets angry. :eek:

ChristineRenee
01-20-2005, 07:13 AM
for showing me how to be a more loving, caring, and nurturing human being. Everything that I am that is good, and decent is directly traceable back to you. Your insight and wisdom, inner strength and courage, your even disposition, and non-judgemental opinions, have all gone to make me a better person. I virtually loathed the person who commanded this vessel before you took over, and then you even made him see that he too could change his ways, open his eyes, and experience the softer, gentler, and kinder side of his demeanor...a side that he never really was aware existed before until you showed him the light to see that side.

Thank you Christine...and may you live a long and happy life...and may all your dreams be pleasant ones...and may they all come true.:)

Love,
"Roy" (your SO);)

Tristen Cox
01-20-2005, 10:53 AM
Ok this is easy enough.. Thanks for always calming me down with the voice of reason. For always picking out my clothes and telling me not to eat that cause it's fattening. Thanks for keeping me healthy and happy, and for having such a big heart. Thanks for spending all of my money, and filling my closet so I can't fit any boy stuff in there. Thanks for hiding 'your' things all over my room so there is not a space left for anything else. And thanks for making me spend so much time on this website, cause it's so much better than doing boy stuff :p

Wendy me
01-20-2005, 11:01 AM
tristen thats soooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet.........you got to love her.........

ChristineRenee
01-20-2005, 11:05 AM
Awwwww tristen that was beautiful hon...(crying)...I need a hankie and a hug now....(sniff,sniff):o

racheal
01-20-2005, 11:33 AM
Thank you Recheal for helping me see that there is more to life than (gulp) 'work'. You have shown me how truly enviggortating life can truly be - thank you - I will love you always and forever. "You have to love yourself, before you can love others." Trues words indeed to live by...

Tristen Cox
01-20-2005, 12:12 PM
tristen thats soooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet.........you got to love her.........

I better... she controls all the finances.. except for the bills of course :rolleyes:

Julie York
01-20-2005, 12:13 PM
To Julie.
You are a crazy woman! But you make me laugh and feel emotions and sensations I used to try and hide from. And you have excellent choice in undies. I am looking forward to meeting and understanding you better. And no you can't have anymore shoes... oh ok then, for our birthday. You're right. One pair is just stupid. A girl needs....yes shut up now...

StephanieCD
01-20-2005, 01:30 PM
I better... she controls all the finances.. except for the bills of course :rolleyes:

Now I know what to do! I've always given my finances to the woman in my life and over the past year I've been doing it on my own (and failing!) BUT if Stephanie did my books... maybe it'd work better. I bet she's a better cleaner than me, too. Hmmmm... I see a compromise in my future.

Something nice about her? Damn... Um. Stephanie's got a great butt ;) Well... maybe not really. Let's see - seriously? Stephanie has given me insight into the lighter side of life, a window from the chains of testosterone driven pissing contests, and an understanding of the fairer sex that most men are too afraid to try for. She has enhanced my life by making me the boy that "doesn't count" to all the girls when they speak of the evil men do. She has weaseled me into a saucy scene or three and managed to make me sensitive enough to not blow it. And I'm sure I could think of more but this is getting too close to complimenting myself and, well, *sigh*

;)

Jennifer_G
01-20-2005, 01:54 PM
I am not saying anything nice about Jen. She spends all my money !!!! :p

billie_iv
01-20-2005, 02:13 PM
There is so much to say about her I'll just summarize.

you are the calm within the storm. You have changed my life in so many ways: keeping me serene in stressful situations
helping me see to the good in people
teaching me to laugh and cry and truely enjoy things I would have totally avoided had you not been there
making me a caring and understanding person
and finally for the gift of you yourself, for without you I could not appreciate the finer things in life as a woman.

Thank you Billie for the courage and insights you have afforded me.
I am now able to enjoy life to the fullest.

Sara Kat
01-20-2005, 02:47 PM
Sara has the legs of a stripper! :D

derminator
01-20-2005, 02:48 PM
She always makes me feel naughty, excited and sexy!

Georgette
01-20-2005, 03:41 PM
Georgette may you always be in my thoughts and also in my therapists mind. :rolleyes: I love you GIRL. :) :) ;)

Wendy me
01-20-2005, 06:48 PM
Georgette may you always be in my thoughts and also in my therapists mind. :rolleyes: I love you GIRL. :) :) ;)

omg how did she deal with the boobs????????????????? sister i am like dieing to find out................lol..............omg..........l ol.............. ;)hugs

Tamara Croft
01-20-2005, 08:32 PM
Hmmm.... well I know I'm a GG... but I have an inner girl too :D she's nothing like you see on here, she's shy, wouldn't say boo to a goose. She's loving, caring, kind and has a heart of gold. Tamara.... well shes just completely nutz :D

Tamara x *the nutz one*

Holly
01-21-2005, 12:01 AM
Holly,

Thank you for showing me how to be open, vunerable, sensetive, daring, flirty, emotional, whimsical, innovative, spontanious, confident, and so much more. You are just as much a part of me as my arms and legs. You are my heart, you are my soul. You are the essance of the good in my being. Holy, you are the bomb!

Vallari
01-21-2005, 01:05 AM
Vallari,
Thank you for making me see inner bueaty and inner peace is all about. You add that extra dynamic to life and that makes it so much more interesting and unique. We may be in for some rough times and less then perfect expierences in the future, but it's all those other wonderful and bueatiful expierences yet to be had that are worth waiting and working for. Words fail to describe how thankful I am.

JoannaDees
01-21-2005, 01:24 AM
Thank You Joanna. For letting me feel right about who I am. You came up when you were needed, and you stay where you are needed.

Luv Me

Kate_Uhler
01-21-2005, 05:43 AM
I'll never lock that door again!... promise.. *hug&kisses*

Georgette
01-21-2005, 09:58 AM
omg how did she deal with the boobs????????????????? sister i am like dieing to find out................lol..............omg..........l ol.............. ;)hugs

HI sis.
She sort of looked very surprised and then asked if I planned to keep them on for the session and when I told her they were glued on she just said is this what HE wants. I didn't answer that as I really didn't know what to say, but they stayed on for the session and she said see you next week without the bobbies, Darn she thinks I am going to listen I guess I better back off for a bit on her she is sincerely trying to help me and I do appreciate itas I have to cope with this too. On a more serious side my feet hurt I went out dancing last night and my SO wouldn't let me rest for a minute as soon as I was done with one of the fellows she had me up dancing and no way was I going to take off my shoes and ruin a good pair of Vicky Ss hose as they aren't cheap. Oh the price we pay for fun.LOL :rolleyes:

Wendy me
01-21-2005, 12:06 PM
sieter lol omg way too funny............then again we got to laugh don't we...........
next thearpery i am going to be thinking of you ................thay will poobly put me in the bin..............................................

Sweet Susan
01-21-2005, 01:41 PM
Sara has the legs of a stripper! :D

I'd love to see those legs!

Sweet Susan
01-21-2005, 01:43 PM
Susan has extended our sexual appetite to maximum consumption. She's eager to be nasty, and if she were ever unleashed on the world, she'd be arrested. I love that about her. :p

Nina
01-22-2005, 03:59 AM
As Nina I find i'm not alone anymore. Men and women look and want to be Nina's friend. Nobody really looks much when i'm male. Nina's funny(at times) Always sexy and a tart(yes that is a good thing)

Allie
01-22-2005, 04:14 AM
Id like to say thanks Allie :) youve been a great girl these past years. Youve shown me to be sensitive and caring, and to treat everyone equal. plus knowing girl stuff really helps in a relationship. you rock Allie!! :)

Elinor
01-22-2005, 09:44 AM
Thanks to my inner girlfriend ELINOR who spends more of my money than any girlfriend I had. Thanks must go to Elinor I can't find any room for my male clothes as I have a lot of dresses: Petticoats; Skirts, High Heels spread all over the bedroom. Thanks also goes to Elinor that I spend more time when at home as her than... Well I do enjoy my inner Janegirl I love being a Janegirl and she is nicer than I. Elinor I Love you thank you for being forever with me.
http://crossdressers-forum.com/galleria/displayimage.php?album=random&cat=11020&pos=-171

She is happy doing the washing up, more fun when dressed like this.

lady lycra
01-22-2005, 11:59 AM
Nina, You look HOT!!!!
I'd love to look that good.
And you dress so well, Tarty, Yes, but stylish with it.
I'm back on my diet TOMORROW :)

*Linda turns green with envy*

racquel
01-24-2005, 03:37 AM
Racquel led me to God and for that I'll be eternally grateful.

Wendy me
01-24-2005, 07:01 AM
thank yuo for just this once being smart enough to do and say only what was right..................oh yar girlfreind check your nails next time............... you
steared up some trouble............anyway thanks for setting out this weekend
and not causeing any more trouble...............lets get you dressed ...........i
missed you.............if your good road trip to glamour boutique tonight.....
"he's" got a meating a half hour way.......................... :p

Elinor
01-24-2005, 09:09 AM
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Janegirls/

This is me in my petti and maid's dress with apron.