PDA

View Full Version : I dared me...

sandra-leigh
12-24-2006, 01:57 AM
I'm doing the "Visiting the hometown for Xmas" bit, staying with my mother, whom I do not see very often -- my last visit was 4 years ago (before I dressed.)

While planning what to pack, I dared myself to wear some of my things while I was there.

She didn't notice my recent haircut, which has been described as "like a bob". Some friends I haven't seen in four years said that my appearance was the same as ever.

My mother, my friends tonight, other friends earlier -- no-one so far has noticed that I'm wearing yellow women's jeans-style cotton pants (other than my mother noticing that the hem is getting dirty): they see them but they don't catch on. (How many guys do you see wearing yellow jeans? Not many, I bet!)

My mother liked the women's shirt I had that has the appearance of being a T-shirt with an african-inspired design.

My wife hasn't noticed that well more than half of my underwear has been bought from the womens' department, because at the beginning I carefully bought bikini etc. style mens' underwear, and if you don't notice the lack of the thicker layer at the front, womens' panties can look very much like what you can get in mens' wear. But at home my wife only sees my white and black unadorned panties. Here on vacation, I can indulge in sky blue and green and so on, as my mother isn't going to see my underwear...

The other day, I put on a microfibre (i.e., very flat, no cup) bra under my shirt; my mother saw me wearing it, but of course didn't know. Once out of sight, I put in the small foam forms I'd brought along -- not big enough to make any difference unless my coat happened to be fairly open, but I knew there were there... and since coats do tend to fall open on (e.g.) the bus, enough of a bulge to be a curiosity was revealed to a random selection of people over the next several hours. But no-one notices something that small. (Some days I'm 85% convinced that people don't even notice when I have my C-cup forms in unless I'm wearing a stretchy shirt.)

One of the days, I met a good friend (whom I was due to visit with) on the bus -- rather a coincidence as she works a long way from where I was, and that bus route runs about every 8 minutes. I couldn't really explain well why I was headed for a particular nearby shopping mall -- the actual reason being that I was going to shop for breast forms at a place several people online had recommended.

The next day, I was due to visit the above friend for dinner. That's the day I wore the bra and forms, and had some neutral lipstick on. When I got to the shopping mall closest to their house, I changed out of the bra and forms and wiped off the lipstick in preparation for calling them; I then went in to one of the department stores at the mall to look for a present for my mother.

The store didn't have anything interesting for my mother, so while I was there I thought I'd look for water bras or gel bras. While I was in the middle of the bra section, wondering around looking at the boxes, who should happen to choose that very isle to cross the store? Why her husband of course, whom I have known well for 20 years. Neither he nor his daughter thought to wonder why I was in the middle of the bra section -- but imagine if I had happened to go to that department store before I took out the forms and wiped off the lipstick! :o

Phyliss
12-24-2006, 04:04 AM
"-- but imagine if I had happened to go to that department store before I took out the forms and wiped off the lipstick!"

Sometimes "That little voice inside" is very important. Called it intuition or whatever, but when it speaks to us, we should listen.