PDA

View Full Version : Dream CDing-Related Christmas Present

XDressDreaming
12-25-2006, 06:08 AM
If you could have any present that was crossdressing related for Christmas, what would it be?

:daydreaming:

TSMichelle
12-25-2006, 06:15 AM
Oh i'd kill for some satin pink panties, oh and a nice mini skirt and top to match, lipstick, makeup kits, lol.. Lots of stuff :D. But probably most of all, a gender re-assignment surgery =P, still gotta save a bit for that :heehee: .

Joy Carter
12-25-2006, 06:18 AM
Just something pretty would be a nice jesture from the wife.:D

Shelly Preston
12-25-2006, 06:31 AM
I think a chance to buy dresses with a no limit credit card :)

Kate Simmons
12-25-2006, 06:44 AM
I'm good myself for stuff, Hon. I think related along those lines, though, I'd like to have a big party with all the friends I've come to know and love from the Forum. I couldn't think of a much better and satisfying gift for myself than that.;) :battingeyelashes: :happy:

marie354
12-25-2006, 07:07 AM
I'm good myself for stuff, Hon. I think related along those lines, though, I'd like to have a big party with all the friends I've come to know and love from the Forum. I couldn't think of a much better and satisfying gift for myself than that.;) :battingeyelashes: :happy:

I'll second that! :balloons:
Happy :bday: Jesus!
Here's :be: at you.
Love y'all
Sandy

McLegs
12-25-2006, 07:48 AM
No Closet. Acceptance by the SO. It would be nice to come out & have no fear of the consequences.

Happy Holiday to all,
Michelle

Marcie Sexton
12-25-2006, 07:50 AM
I am afraid I might not just cd any more, but take that big step forward,:heehee:

Naw not really, but look out Macy's and the womens department:rolleyes:
I believe I could rival my wifes shopping ability:heehee:

ToyGirl
12-25-2006, 08:32 AM
my sister in law , gave me a lovely summer bronze make up kit for xmas and even put the correct name on the card. I was so pleased !

Penny
12-25-2006, 08:44 AM
A Forum Holliday party held at some hotel so everyone could come dressed however they wanted. We could hold it between christmas and newyears.
A real person with a name would be absolutely perfect! We could make that happen next year.
This year I'll have to settle for the panties I that I hinted. I'll let you know if I get them. My wife doesn't buy for me in that way without me being there.

:hugs:

Penny

Amy Hepker
12-25-2006, 09:33 AM
Well, I did get a Bra for Christmas as well as some Makeup, but the best thing is that my GLady still LOVES me and I have her to share myselves with. Oh ya I have a NEW Wig on the way also.

Billie1
12-25-2006, 09:36 AM
Free reign in a VS store, closed to everyone, except the girlz on the forum!:daydreaming:
Merry Christmas to all!

Joy Carter
12-25-2006, 10:49 AM
Just something pretty would be a nice gesture from the wife.:D

Well I got two pairs of earrings. A pair of gold crosses and a pair a gold studs. Nice gesture being that she went through the roof when I got them pierced.:D Now does she have a present hidden some where under the tree that is more accepting of my Joy self ? We can only hope.

TxKimberly
12-25-2006, 11:19 AM
If you could have any present that was crossdressing related for Christmas, what would it be?

:daydreaming:
Honestly?
Anything girl related. When I get a gift along these lines from my wife, it lets me know that she really is OK with what and who I am. It lets me know that "Kim" is at least accepted, if not exactly desired.
Yup, anything for Kim is an awesome gift because getting it means so much more than just the gift itself.

By the way - I got a makeup box, travel bag, and makeup from Estee Lauder for Christmas! Weeeeeeeeeeee . . .
Kim

Jodi
12-25-2006, 08:15 PM
A pair of Christian Louboutin black patent Decolette 868's. Would love to have them but just can't justify the $795 for a pair.

Jodi

melissacd
12-25-2006, 08:23 PM
A Forum Holliday party held at some hotel so everyone could come dressed however they wanted. We could hold it between christmas and newyears.
A real person with a name would be absolutely perfect! We could make that happen next year.
This year I'll have to settle for the panties I that I hinted. I'll let you know if I get them. My wife doesn't buy for me in that way without me being there.

:hugs:

Penny

This is a good suggestion, how can we start to organize a gathering for forum members in 2007?

I would love to attend one of those.

Huggs
Melissa

Cristi
12-25-2006, 08:23 PM
I've gotten 'things' from my wife... but I guess the one thing I'd really like would be a full makeover (good enough that I really felt like I was able to 'pass') and a 'day out', or even a 2-3 day mini-vacation with my wife while totally enfemme.

xdmandy
12-25-2006, 08:26 PM
to be able to wear my short skirts all the time and never have to dress as a man again.oh yea and to turn into a real sexy girl for 24hrs.