PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing Christmas

Calliope
12-25-2006, 03:39 PM
First time in months my daughters were awake before me ... loads of gifts, mostly from their mother (who always overcompensates) but two presents merit a mention here.

http://www.toys4you.co.uk/images/detail/3997.jpg
The Playmobile Navity set was opened and quickly customized to turn the 3 Wise Men into the 3 Hip Crossdressers. Capes, beards and boy hair removed and duly replaced with princess hair from last year's Fairy Tale Castle set. No breastforms - just like Dad!

My oldest daughter got me a nuclear-sized bottle of Britney Spears' In Control perfume. Spears is my only scent - now I have three. (The toddler is wearing some, too.) Now I've got a year's supply - if any of you gals are ever passing through Menlo Park, stop by for a jolt!

Love ya, girls!

Kate Simmons
12-25-2006, 03:41 PM
I'll drink to that DT. Sounds like you had a good day. I'm happy for you Hon.:thumbsup: Ericka

marie354
12-25-2006, 03:43 PM
How old are your kids? Do they really understand?
I wouldn't know how to react, depending on their age, there may be no reaction necessary as they seem very accepting.
Love & Kisses
Sandy

crossing-the-rain
12-25-2006, 03:45 PM
Good for you ,enjoy your wonderful day.
Rain

Kimberly
12-25-2006, 04:39 PM
Nothing crossdressing related for me... but the money received by grand-rents is going on a january sales shopping trip!! :D

Calliope
12-25-2006, 04:59 PM
How old are your kids? Do they really understand?

My 8-year-old daughter certainly understands. We've never had any secrets between us. The younger girl, almost 3, has seen me in skirts for a long time. There's no oddness for them - primarily because our neighbors, many of whom have daughters that visit for playdates, are open and accepting.

Penny
12-26-2006, 01:15 AM
Lends a whole new meaning to "skirting the issues!:heehee:
Glad you had a great day.

:hugs:

Penny

sara_also
12-26-2006, 04:12 AM
good for you day Tripper. Children can do the things that the rest of cannot.
They have a natural instinct for things around them..Glad you had a good day.

Amy Hepker
12-26-2006, 04:21 AM
One small step for man/woman

Naomi
12-26-2006, 05:17 AM
Sounds like you had a fab day daytripper.
3 hip crossdressing wisemen. now that is my kind of nativity.
good post. certainly made me smile.

Angie G
12-26-2006, 05:27 AM
You go girl you havea great family there D.T. :hugs:
Angie

Billijo49504
12-26-2006, 11:33 AM
Gee, sounds like it was a perfect day for you all. Did I understand correctly, you spike your drink with Spears:heehee: I think I got the point. Have a great new year....BJ

melissaK
12-27-2006, 02:37 PM
Hmmm. Spears "In control." A scent I overlooked at the fragrence counter. I'll have to go give it a test before commiting to the full "jolt" experience . . . :heehee:

My wife and I exchanged JaDore (Dior fragrance) and Polo Black this year. Plus I found her a bottle of her perrenial favorite - GIO, which has been dropped from American distribution near as I can tell.

Love the wise men redress - the ones in my Nativity are already wearing robes . . . but you're right the beards would have to go . . .