PDA

View Full Version : What did your wife get you for Christmas?

Bernadina
12-25-2006, 03:46 PM
Was just wondering what our wives got us ladies for Christmas if anything?

Mine gave me a gold necklace, makeup mirror and brushes, and 2 nighties.

DeeInGeorgia
12-25-2006, 03:52 PM
My wife has ordered me a wig, but hasn't told me yet.

Dee

Suzie Green
12-25-2006, 03:55 PM
These are the first items she's purchased for me since learning of my crossdressing. I received a nice leather skirt, about mid-thigh length that is an absolute knockout, along with a rose-colored cashmere sweater. Why did I wait so long to tell her about this. I guess I just hope we make up for lost time with lots of shopping trips! :heehee:

Christine

marie354
12-25-2006, 04:12 PM
Just a new pair of pants and a shirt to match for the guy in me, but before Christmas... she helped me pick out a couple of nice blouses, some underwear, and a pair of stretch jeans. That was my Christmas! It was just a bit early. I don't have much in guy stuff as the job I had, provided uniforms, so maybe I did need some. I may use it sometime.
:hugs:

Karren H
12-25-2006, 05:32 PM
A portable RadioShack scanning radio....nice one!! And a cordless saw.....and some clothes.....candy and cookies.... Ohhhh and a Bluetooth wireless headset to go with my blackberry!!!

Karren

Calliope
12-25-2006, 05:33 PM
A portable RadioShack scanning radio....nice one!! And a cordless saw.....and some clothes.....

Put it all together, photo it, and get it online soon, babe!

Anyone else remember Wendy O Williams??

Paula G
12-25-2006, 06:30 PM
My wife got me a pair of male jeans and a ladies long sleeve black top. It was the first time she bought something feminine for me since she learned about this side of me. She also says that she supports me as Paula, which I think is the best gift I could have received.

ColleenCD
12-25-2006, 06:58 PM
Well, like Karren, I received a digital weather station, some DVD's, a couple of polo shirts. But it's OK, Colleen is going shopping for some after Christmas sales!

Colleen

Joy Carter
12-25-2006, 07:08 PM
One pair of studs one pair of gold crosses. And that is what I asked for. Maybe next year if I ask for clothes for Joy she will pick something nice.:D

serinalynn
12-25-2006, 07:34 PM
We went shopping at the local Lane Bryant Outlet store and she said to buy what I wanted. So I did. $245.00 later and at 40-50-60% off and I saved nearly 300 bucks off the full price. I got lots of nice womens things to wear. :heehee: :GE:

Amy Hepker
12-25-2006, 07:36 PM
Make up, a New Bra, A New Wig, Lots of LOVE, but then I get that all the time anyway.

SexxxyBrianna
12-25-2006, 07:47 PM
Anyone else remember Wendy O Williams??

Yes... I do :) Wendy was the aunt of a friend of mine that I went to high school with. I have added a link to some more info. You'll see she was from the city that I live in. Tragic ending to a strange, but talented (in a wierd kind of way) life.

http://www.answers.com/topic/wendy-o-williams

kymmieLorain
12-25-2006, 07:49 PM
my wife got me two pairs of holiday panties.

Kymmie

Cristi
12-25-2006, 07:55 PM
In the past she's gotten me nighties and earrings as gifts... this year she gave me a nice wooden jewelry box. I've been trying to track down all my miscellaneous jewelry to get it all into one place, but I appear to have misplaced a few pairs of earrings :(

bobbijo
12-25-2006, 07:58 PM
a new watch, birthstone earrings and necklace, and promise to go shopping next weekend.

natasha
12-25-2006, 11:06 PM
Three pairs of panties!!!!

Bethanygirl
12-25-2006, 11:57 PM
Something very interesting for our 'personal' time... :eek:

I've already enjoyed it VERY much! :D

steffie39
12-25-2006, 11:59 PM
My wife got me sweatshirts for my male self and got Steffie some purses (Dorney-Burke, Coach), femme socks, femme PJ's and pantyhose. Steffie got more than my male side. :)

Steffie

Stormgirl
12-26-2006, 03:17 AM
I am not whipped and a slave to that ball n chain. :devil:

denese013
12-26-2006, 03:53 AM
For the first time ever,my lovely wife got me something femme,a nice gray plaid skirt and black sweater.Must be the diamond ring I gave her a couple weeks ago paid off.:love:

Kelsy
12-26-2006, 04:42 AM
My SO gave me tons of jewelry! The sweetest thing is, the earrings,necklaces and braclet, all belonged to her mother and holds a huge amount of sentimental value to her. She bought me a beautiful pair of pink earrings with screw backs and a long black stretch pencil skirt!! The biggest gift was that she fulfilled a dream I have had for years! Always wanted girl things at Christmas. She made me very happy!!!!:hugs:

Jennifer

Miss Petra
12-26-2006, 04:52 AM
Two pairs of womans silky pajamas.

Yummy.

Petra

Jere Oneil
12-26-2006, 07:21 AM
My wife got me two more bras, 4 pairs of my favorite panties and a nightie. I'm starting to wonder. Her acceptance of me wearing feminine things had always been somewhat limited. Now, in the last month or so, she has had a friend of hers measure me for bras, and now, she is giving me lingerie. Then, last night, we wound up in bed together for the first time in quite a while, and both of us were wearing a bra and panties, at least to start. :happy:

suezeq
12-26-2006, 07:41 AM
a nice pair of brown knee high boots, 3 jumpers 2 bras with matching panties, 2 nighties,2 nice skirts,and most off all a gg friend brought me a nice pink nightie with matching house coat all in silk

nikki_rtv
12-26-2006, 07:55 AM
a babybliss hair curler so cute :hugs:

MsCorrinne
12-26-2006, 08:04 AM
My wife got me nothing, yet. We plan to take advantage of all the sales!!! :D

We just finished getting dressed and heading out to shop til we drop!!

Merry Christmas to you all.

Big Hug

Corrinne

Alaceann
12-26-2006, 09:04 AM
I got a new camera, now if I ever get the chance to dress up I can possibaly get a picture of me for my avitar. I'll just have to tie up the beard .

Kristen Marie
12-26-2006, 11:41 AM
I have an expression at work. Hope for the best, but expect the worst.

I was hoping for a few simple, subtle items....like microfiber panties..we talked about them...sounded like they were coming.....but I got what I expected....nothing.

Oh well.....Kristen's going shopping by herself......again.

heelme
12-26-2006, 12:18 PM
My wife and I traditionally open one present on Christmas eve. This time she handed me the one she wanted me to open. Four pair of panties. Two of a style I found at target I liked (in different colors) and two more of a bikini brief with sort of a skirting attached. VERY nice. She has purchased panties for me in the past, but this is the first time she did it without my asking. Later she gave me an ankle bracelet that was too big for her. It gets better. This Friday we've made "appointments" with each other for a pedicure and new toe polish. One of the better Christmas' I've had. Hope all of you enjoyed yours!

Rachel Morley
12-26-2006, 01:59 PM
All the gifts from my wife were girly ones :happy:

I got new wig! It's a synthetic, long, honey blonde one with highlights in it. It's a "skin top" mono filament type one. I haven't tried it on yet because the first time I see myself in it I want to be in full makeup. This may become my main "going out wig".

I also got a choker necklace that has 4 strands with a combination of gold beads, clear crystal stones, and pearls in it.

I got a lovely winter white colored twinset. It's quite feminine and soft to the touch.

I also got a 3/4 length sleeve fitted top in olive green color that is made
of a (slightly stretchy) t-shirt material. This is a girl's top but this is for me to wear in boy mode with jeans.

EricaCD
12-26-2006, 04:09 PM
It's just great to read about so many of the girls here getting fem presents from their wives/SOs - even from some spouses who I know are not 100% supportive. Congratulations especially to the lucky gals who have gotten their first fem present this holiday season.

Erica

PS: Me? Well, Helene bought me a beautiful Eileen Fisher cashmere sweater :D

Holly
12-26-2006, 04:21 PM
I got a new jewelery box that mstches our new bedroom furniture and three pairs of the most delicate earrings. Thanks, HT!

cdjenny
12-26-2006, 07:16 PM
mine got me a devorce/seperation....i finally got a real ansewr as for where she was when "i had a bad day" she was with another man..not her moms..
but hey i love it i am not hurt at all...i am ok with it.. i get to have full custady of our son..and that is all i wanted anyway..oh yea...i did make her leave..told her she should go live with the other guy..:happy:

and i am glad all you other gals got something for christmas...

samantha#1
12-26-2006, 07:44 PM
I received a lovely pink lace teddy and matching knickers; we also went shopping on boxing day for new some underwear and nighties for me. My wife brought herself some lovely work clothes - god I love sales. Samantha

TeriAnn
12-26-2006, 08:35 PM
My wife was very sweet to me this year she bought a makeup mirrior, an austrain crystal necklace, a red satin nighty with black trim and flowers imprinted on it amd a hair barrett with lots of glitter on it. Over all it was a great Christmas.
I :love: her dearly for what she did.

Cassy11
12-26-2006, 08:49 PM
My wife shops for me all year round so I didn't expect anything special for Christmas. My suprise came from my daughter, she bought me a beautiful delicate silver watch.

Sally24
12-26-2006, 09:16 PM
She got me a perfume decanter, some pink liquid storage containers, women's soft leather gloves, some super soft pink footie socks, a pink exfoliating glove and a gold necklace.

Next year we hope to have a second tree just for Sally's and SO's special gifts.

Sally

DonnaT
12-27-2006, 12:49 AM
After the movie tonight, my wife commented on how hard it was to shop for me. I said that is should be a lot easier. Her reply was "Don't start." :)

In the past she's gotten me nighties and earrings as gifts... this year she gave me a nice wooden jewelry box. (

That's the only fem thing my wife bought for me this year.

A nice rosewood burl jewelry chest.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/DonnaTvTg/jewelryboxR3.jpg

Jenn2716
12-27-2006, 01:06 AM
Well, my wife does have a couple of gifts for me but I couldn't open them Christmas morning because her parents are staying with us during Christmas and that would have created a lot of questions. So she is going to give them to me on Saturday after her parents head for home.

She did manage to sneak a couple of femme stocking stuffers in with my male gifts - some makeup (powder and cover stick), mascara, nail-polish and some nice shaving lotion for my legs. thanks hun.

Can't wait for Saturday.

kerrianna
12-27-2006, 01:28 AM
My SO bought me (the first year she has shopped for kerrianna);
A cute pink, sparkly blouse some matching...erhm...p*nties , some nice girly bling, these cool white mesh wrist/hand things (got no clue what they're called, they're fun tho),
And some make-up. And lots of yummy treats.
I smell pretty too. She gave me some nice smelly stuff.

Boy, am I a spoiled girl or what? :battingeyelashes:

Sweet Jane
12-27-2006, 01:39 AM
my wife got me exactly what I wanted, a limited edition box set of CDs (as in music ones!!) and a Bailter Space tee shirt....now theres a lady who "really" knows me....even if I was out and femmy, I would still prefer that gift over any femme clothing...

Francesp56
12-27-2006, 01:49 AM
"French Knickers " {The Only Ones !! }-----Pink with lashings of white lace & pretty bows on the hips PLUS matching Cami.
My Cup overfloweth.
Francesp56
Melbourne,
Australia.

Elaine Lynn
12-27-2006, 06:01 AM
I didn't think I was getting anything but she supprised me with a red bra with matching panties some perfume and a few pair of pantyhose.

Marcie Sexton
12-27-2006, 06:13 AM
How lucky could one get ? ...Well she got me two "really" nice skirts w/matching tops...Then she gave me something I would have never dreamed of...

HER WEDDING GOWN !!!

can't wait to put it on and have some pictures to share...:o I think she not only love me, but Marcie too...needless to say a feather could have knocked me down...I'm still at a loss for words...I' now looking for a tux for her, wanna guess what I got in mind :heehee:

Raychel
12-27-2006, 07:25 AM
Work Pants, a T-shirt and 2 movies on DVD. Not exactly what I was hoping for. :rolleyes:

Amelia Coffey
12-27-2006, 08:03 AM
A 7 inch tile wet saw. Betcha can't guess what I'm gonna be doing.

Amy

Charolette time
12-27-2006, 09:21 AM
Was just wondering what our wives got us ladies for Christmas if anything?

Mine gave me a gold necklace, makeup mirror and brushes, and 2 nighties.

I dont know if this counts but she got me a set of Emery boards for my nails, she knows that I keep them rather long, it kind of blew my mind, its a small thing but it meant a lot, Charolette

Melanie R
12-27-2006, 02:06 PM
My wife and Melanie for the 25th consecutive year enjoyed on Chirstmas night our two ladies together party with good food, drink and our best feminine attire. Her presents to Melanie included jewelry, perfume, a sweater and the most precious gift of all - a stuffed puppy that you see in the picture below. In 2 weeks I will receive the real thing - a 6 week old female doe faced, long hair chuyaya puppy.

Happy New Year to all,

Melanie

Babette
12-27-2006, 05:48 PM
A couple of weeks before Christmas, we headed to the big city for some power shopping. My wife was having me fitted for a made-to-measure corset (a belated but combined gift for my birthday and Christmas). I was helping her buy a new car. Her choice, a VW beetle convertable, a true chick-car.

I was certainly content with all of this but apparently she was not. To my surprise, Babette got two more presents on Christmas that included a pink sweater and a new pair of boots. Upon opening my presents, she told me, "Girl, get your clothes and heels on because we are going for a ride in the new car."

This was my first ride as Babette and all that I can say is WAHOOO! We were laughing so hard that it was a wonder that either of us could see let alone drive.

Life is too short to not have fun.

Babette