PDA

View Full Version : I was going to come out to my Grandfather today, but...

Gisele
12-25-2006, 07:56 PM
First off I went to my grandmothers today for Christmas and spent much needed time with the family. That was so nice to be there today. BTW I was in drab. They don't know.

Ok, after I left there I thought I would go see my grandfather next. I know he has to know about me. I just have a gut feeling. So, I go up the long driveway and park off to the side and bringing my Beth attire I quickly changed and put on the make up. I couldn't get over how good I looked for a quick change.

Now I get out of the truck and go up the steps and low and behold after not seeing him for 3 years I forgot where he was. Yep, I've lost him! "Gee wiz wally now what?" I walked around in the rain for about 10 mins and could not find his grave stone. I was very upset to say the least. I just wanted him to see me as I am and will be.

I now will have to ask where he is so I can make another long trip for him to see me and I can talk to him. At least it will be a 1 sided conversation. :heehee:

I am mad at myself for forgetting where he is.:mad: Oh well life goes on...

Suzie Green
12-25-2006, 08:06 PM
Take it from someone who is one...Grandparents have a way of understanding. It comes from being around a long time. I'd sure he'd approve. Make another visit and be sure and find him this time. He's probably wondering why you came so close and yet stopped short. :happy:

Christine

Theresa(TGirl)
12-26-2006, 12:17 AM
That must've been embarassing, not remembering where your relative's graves are.

Kate Simmons
12-26-2006, 04:23 AM
Believe me Beth, he knows and loves you for who you are.:hugs: :happy: Ericka Kay

Gisele
12-26-2006, 12:30 PM
I know he has to know but I hope he can keep it a secret. LOL

He had to know my truck but wandered who that cute chick was that was walking around.:happy:

Theresa(TGirl)
12-26-2006, 04:10 PM
I know he has to know but I hope he can keep it a secret. LOL

He had to know my truck but wandered who that cute chick was that was walking around.:happy:

LOL

Julie York
12-26-2006, 05:12 PM
He's probably saying...."Phht you should worry! Look what I'm wearing. And I can't even play the ****ing harp!"

Gisele
12-26-2006, 07:02 PM
I guess the best part of the day was the 1 1/2 hour drive home enfem during the late afternoon. I would have gone home dressed but had about 1/2 hour of day light left and I had to pee! So off with the wig and change of the top in a parking lot about 1/2 mile from the house. I wished we had no neighbors.

Missy Anne
12-26-2006, 08:26 PM
Beth,

I have had several experiences in my life involving deceased Grandparents which lead me to conclude that your Grandfather knows and would appreciate a visit. You were obviously close to him as I was to mine. Do you believe he would approve?

Best regards,

Missy Anne

Missy Anne's GG
12-26-2006, 08:34 PM
Hi Beth,

I'm sure your grandfather is looking down upon you and smiling. The next time you come to visit him, he will probably help you find your way to him.

Hugs,

Missy Anne's GG

Angie G
12-26-2006, 08:40 PM
Beth he knows hun and loves you :hugs:
Angie

DonnaT
12-27-2006, 01:08 AM
Trust me Beth, he's not in that grave. What sane soul would want to lie underground?

My Grandmother came to visit me last year to tell me my Mom would be OK. I didn't even know she was in the hospital! At the instant my Grandmother appeared, my Mom was having a heart attack in the hospital, and her Doctor decided at the same time to pay her a visit.

So I know they are out and about, and they see everything they care to.