PDA

View Full Version : Best presents... ever!

KateW
12-25-2006, 08:13 PM
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share the wonderful Christmas I had today. My wife, who has always been supportive but never particularly enthusiastic regarding my dressing, really suprised me with her presents. The first was a electric manicure kit that also included an eyebrow shaper and various other girly attachments. The second gift was in quite a big box, and to my further suprise contained a HUGE makeup kit! It had about 50 different shades of eyeshadow, plus lipsticks, eyeliner, mascara, blusher, lip liner, body glitter, and powder. I haven't stopped smiling all day!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, and a very happy new year. I celebrate my 1 year anniversary at this site in January, and would like to thank you all for being the best online family a girl could ask for!

Lots of love,

Kate xxxxxxxxx

Eileen
12-25-2006, 08:27 PM
Kate I would say you lovely wife is rather fond of Kate. I hope you gave her something really special! I hope the two of you will continue the Holiday bond into the coming year and for many more.

Eileen

marie354
12-25-2006, 08:27 PM
My SO gave me a simular kit in 2004. Amazed me that she did. I started using it immediately!
:hugs:

KateW
12-25-2006, 08:41 PM
In addition to smaller gifts she had asked for (books, cds etc), I got her an electric massage chair so that she can relax after work. As the sales start today (boxing day), I am going to take her shopping for some more gifts. I honestly can't get over this makeup kit - it is FANTASTIC!

Calliope
12-25-2006, 09:04 PM
Very cool - go you.

And go your wife, too.

Amy Hepker
12-25-2006, 09:07 PM
I also got some makeup and a wig, and a new Bra. I am very happy today also.

princessmichelle
12-25-2006, 09:26 PM
Kate,

That was nice of her.

Would it be worth talking to her about it? Just an idea.

Regards,

pm

Missy Anne's GG
12-25-2006, 09:47 PM
Hi Kate,

Bet you'll still be smiling in your sleep over that present! Enjoy it!

Hugs and happy holidays to you,

Missy Anne's GG

Holly
12-25-2006, 09:57 PM
Very cool, Kater. I hope you and your wife have a fun time tomorrow shopping for her. I think I'll do the same for my wonderful wife. She got me a new jewelery box and three pair of the prettiest, most delicate studs you can imagine... one in green, one in ruby, and one in purple. I love 'em and I love her.

Bethanygirl
12-25-2006, 11:55 PM
It sound like love dear, I am so happy for you! :happy:

Joyciecd
12-26-2006, 06:34 AM
I spent part of Christmas with a boyfriend. His gift was a pair of diamond studs, @ 1 carat each and in yellow gold. Gorgeous! I gave him his gift last Thursday. He had asked for sole access to me for the entire day, including going out for lunch and later dinner. We had a lovely time, much stimulating chatting and laughing throughout the day. When at 'home' I was able to lounge in an ankle length light green satin nightie, which is his fav.

MsCorrinne
12-26-2006, 09:01 AM
My best Christmas Gift is my wife of 18 years who recently found Corrinne's clothes suitcase in the basement. At first I experienced every type of emotion, from FEAR to total terror... only to find out that she is totally supportive of me. We both come to enjoy "Corrinne's" visits to our bedroom and now we're slowly venturing out to shop together. Our lives have changed so much this past year and we've become even closer.

I know I'm really looking to the New Year with great anticipation.

Happy New Year
Hugs

Corrinne