PDA

View Full Version : Should I or Shouldn't I.....

Noel Chimes
12-26-2006, 09:33 AM
Merry Christmas to all.
I have a problem and I need your advise. Christmas eve some moron destroyed my satalite dish with a big piece of wood.:Angry3: However within 15 minutes the police arrived and apprehended the suspect.( BOOK 'EM DAN). This was after they found out I wasn't the suspect (outside doing my Bruce Lee impersonation):dom:
I called my cousin who called a friend of his who said he might be able to help get my system back on line. My delima is this: I have met him in "drab mode" but he has yet to meet ME. The only people who have seen both sides of me are my cousin, my SO, and one friend form the local "girlz club". So do you think I should go for it :doll: or kind of see how he feels about the subject.:hiding: BTW he will be here around 10:30a.m. c.s.t and it is now 8:30a.m.

Suzie Green
12-26-2006, 09:36 AM
How badly do you need the satellite dish repaired? What if he runs off screaming in the other direction?

I guess it's a balance...weigh the potential outcome against missing the latest episode of CSI. :heehee:

Christine

Kate Simmons
12-26-2006, 09:42 AM
As Christine said, it's up to you Hon. Not worth it in my opinion but you have to decide (decisions, decisions, ya know?):happy: Ericka

Shelly Preston
12-26-2006, 10:15 AM
I would say not

Its too much of a rush decision and too important to just spring it on this person
Get into drab ands get it fixed it wont take long

Angela E.
12-26-2006, 10:27 AM
:iagree: Bad idea,men don`t like suprises, especially this kind.:hugs: Angela.:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :doll: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

Noel Chimes
12-28-2006, 07:45 PM
After listening to my big sisters, I chose NOT to shock thepoor guy. I'm still without my satalite reception but my nerves are at ease. I have a company person coming tomorrow to repair my dish and remount it on one of the porch pillars. Maybe I'll just attend one of the many New Year's parties. Thanks for the advise.:love:

trannie T
12-28-2006, 11:05 PM
If you are called to court to testify wear a nice dress, you are sure to impress the judge.

Karren H
12-28-2006, 11:33 PM
What was the question again??? I got lost after the police arrived!! hehehe

Love Karren