PDA

View Full Version : How many of you are "guys in a dress", and; how many are "women"; while dressed.

Michellebej
12-26-2006, 06:03 PM
I'd like to hear from the TVs rather than the TGs as we know they are women anyways!

I personally adopt a whole different attitude and personality. I feel like a girl. I do experiance the occasional moments when I am in transition where i sometimes feel silly. Thankfully those are rare and they pass very quickly.

Love

Michelle

hotbobbie
12-26-2006, 06:13 PM
I would think most are women will dressed. I dress 24 7 and always feel like a woman.

lady lycra
12-26-2006, 06:18 PM
I'm definately a man in a dress. I have no desire to be female. I just love the look and feel of ladies clothing. Occasionally I do feel a bit girly, but not that often.
I used to feel girly a lot of the time, but not as much these days. It's definately a man in a dress.

LL

Karren H
12-26-2006, 06:20 PM
I'm me in a dress....when enfemme....and me in a male suit when in drab.....

Love those easy questions....hehehe

Karren

Eugenie
12-26-2006, 06:23 PM
I don't know if that makes me TG rather than TV, but I often feel like a woman even when I'm in drab...
So, of course, when I'm "en femme" i really feel like a woman.
:hugs:
Eugenie

Sally24
12-26-2006, 06:24 PM
Definitely a woman while dressing. The more I dress, the more comfortable I am and the more I really feel like a female while dressed.

Sally

Glenda58
12-26-2006, 06:24 PM
Definitely a woman when dress and out. I act and talk like a woman and then I'n treated like a lady. I don't try to pass as a woman just blend in with them.

Michelle2008
12-26-2006, 06:28 PM
I consider myself a crossdresser not really a TV. I guess I am transgendered b/c I crossdress but to answer your question. When I am dressed as Michelle...I am all woman. I look feminine and feel feminine.

Take Care,
Michelle

Kate Simmons
12-26-2006, 06:33 PM
I never feel silly when I'm going from being Richard to Ericka or vice versa Michelle. The reason is I've amalgamated all male and all female aspects of myself into one overall person. It took me a lot of time and effort to do that (hence my ID on this forum). I'm always myself regardless of how I present. I guess if I stop and think about it, when I'm "Richard", I'm really Ericka drab, when I'm "Ericka", I'm Richard drag. By always being combined, I'm a more powerful person in many ways and very adaptable emotionally. In either mode, I don't act much differently really, I just act like myself. Just easier that way for me. I do have another name for my combined "personas" but that's classified I'm afraid for personal reasons. I just go by Ericka or Ericka/Rich here because that's how most people know me.:happy: Ericka

Gisele
12-26-2006, 07:09 PM
I'm not a guy in a dress cause I don't own any dresses.:devil:

But I do feel like a full blown woman when dressed up. I do have my days of feeling like a guy in girls clothes though. Not today, I feel so fem right now!:D I might go out shopping but it is cold and I have no money to blow.

Lanore
12-26-2006, 07:24 PM
I feel female 24/7. Even when I sleep.

Lanore

samantha#1
12-26-2006, 07:32 PM
HI Michelle, I am defianlty a girl in both heart, body and soul, no matter what I am dressed in. My daughter calls me the drama queen (which is nice), Samantha.

bredalee25
12-26-2006, 07:35 PM
Funny you should ask this i've been thinking lately that i'm acting more like a woman these days even when i'm not dressed. I just got done clothes shopping on ebay and picked up a silk button down teal blouse that will go great with my black layered skirt.

To answer your question I feel like a full blown woman when dressed. I'm just making the outside match the inside.

ttfn

Joy Carter
12-26-2006, 07:39 PM
Pretty much shifted to woman side dressed or not. I did have one moment of weakness when out recently. I asked my self if I knew why I was doing this. LOL

RobertaFermina
12-26-2006, 07:57 PM
I don't know if I feel like a woman - I've never been one !....but I think I do.

I do feel more and more feminine, and my persona is more flowing and open-hearted. I feel the body-rhythm and posture, gestures and 'propriety' of a woman (and lady) more naturally as mine.

This question is odd for me answer as this is all "so sudden" for me.

Short Answer: Woman in Dress.

Also, I am chiming in with Bredalee, I feel the feminine persona with me even dressed as a guy.

Right now, I have zirconia posts in both ears for my first-time piercing. When I see them in the mirror, or someone comments on them, I feel a warm recognition of my feminine potential.

Yumm!

Roberta Fermina

Jere Oneil
12-26-2006, 08:16 PM
I'm always a guy. I just like wearing lingerie, skirts and dresses

DanaStrauss
12-26-2006, 08:32 PM
I think Karren said it best, about being in a "man suit" when in drab. Most of the time, at least, I feel like I'm "cross dressed" as a man, and I have to keep checking myself to make sure I'm not acting in a way that would lower my position in the pack. When I'm en femme, there's no "man in a dress" at all. I can just be myself.

Mary Morgan
12-26-2006, 08:52 PM
To the degree that I can be, a woman

susiegrl19
12-26-2006, 08:53 PM
HI Michelle, I always feel like a girl when dressed. Which is just about 24/7

Suzie Green
12-26-2006, 09:07 PM
I'm like Lady Lycra and Jere...I'm a man who enjoys the look and feel of women's clothing, but I have no desire to be a female. :thumbsup:

Jesse69
12-26-2006, 09:30 PM
Without a wig, beard foundation, and femme glasses - I'm just a guy in a dress. With those items + breastforms I am transformed into a beautiful woman!

Michelle 51
12-26-2006, 09:37 PM
I'm with Jere.I love to dress but i still like my male side and am happy being who i am'I've been married 32 years and have grown children and grand childen and that's what i am. A husband father and grandfather but i understand or i think i do how some of you feel about being femme because we all are at different levels and i can relate to a lot of what you say. This site has been a big help with coming to grips with crossdressing and why we do

Paula G
12-26-2006, 09:51 PM
I think Karren and Ericka/Rich said it best.

When I dress I am bringing out the feminine part of who I am. Hopefully I'll get to the point where the two parts of me will be fully integrated and it will make me a better person overall.

dontay155
12-26-2006, 10:22 PM
well, i'm so interested in doing all things men(boys?) like to do when I'm in a short pleated dress with my panties tented that my gender identification is clear...I like to be a guy dressed as a girl. When the bra is on, however, i wonder if there a third gender, called sissy? But inanycase, after
"doing" our thing, I'm less interested in dressing, until the next time...

marie354
12-26-2006, 10:45 PM
Well I always wear a bra & panties no mater how I'm dresses. Sometimes a little lipstick, even when dressed as a guy. It just feels right.

trannie T
12-26-2006, 10:51 PM
As much as I try to enjoy my femanine side I'm still a man (quite happily) wearing a dress.

Bethanygirl
12-26-2006, 11:39 PM
I am always dressed, and I am a woman, with extras... :happy:

Katie Lynn cd
12-26-2006, 11:40 PM
I would have to say that I "feel" like a women when dressed...and love it.

Butterfly Bill
12-26-2006, 11:41 PM
Dude in a dress, and people even call me "sir", and I don't object.

TxKimberly
12-26-2006, 11:43 PM
I'd like to hear from the TVs rather than the TGs as we know they are women anyways!

I personally adopt a whole different attitude and personality. I feel like a girl. I do experiance the occasional moments when I am in transition where i sometimes feel silly. Thankfully those are rare and they pass very quickly.

Love

Michelle
Well, I'm not real sure which category you would put me in (TS or TV), but when I'm in drab, I pretty much feel like I'm acting like a man anyway. So! Definitely feel like a woman when dressed.
Kim

Sejd
12-26-2006, 11:47 PM
I really don't like the limitations that titles put on people, that is, on us. I am a Two-Spirit human being with the blessings of a female spirit and the body of a man. My life has been that of a man, learning what integrity means and what duty and sacrifice is worth. My exploration intot the female world has been a blessing and a new adventure. I believe in a wholeness which encompass both male and female energy. My preference is to express female attitudes, but I am at the same time very thankfull for what I have learned as a man. My future though is in the fe:love: male realm.
hugs
Sejd

cd_michelle_mpls
12-27-2006, 12:55 AM
as much as i want to be live my life as a girl, i will always be a man in a dress. i never feel like a woman when dressed, although i'd like to be. i think of myself as a lesbian trapped in a man's body, but since i'll never pass as a woman, i can't get past the idea i'm a man in a dress, but i like it nonetheless.

JenniferMint
12-27-2006, 01:40 AM
In drab, I feel I am a girly guy (not sure how this will work post-FFS).

En femme, I'm a girl.

Sweet Jane
12-27-2006, 01:45 AM
Hi

I'm just me whether in a dress or trousers...I never think of me as a woman or as someone that even looks too much like a woman...I only ever see a man in a skirt. I don't identify with being a woman at all.....strange I suppose, seeing I wear the clothes????

Stormgirl
12-27-2006, 03:01 AM
I am me no matter what.I don't feel more feminine or masculine depending on my attire.

Satrana
12-27-2006, 04:33 AM
When I look into the mirror en femme, I just see a feminine version of me, not another person. A long time ago I liked to think I was a woman but then I realised I was deluding myself with my fantasies. I am a genetic male with a developed feminine side to my nature which I do not wish to hide. So a man in a skirt is a better description if I have to choose.

mellisa
12-27-2006, 04:44 AM
Just a man in a skirt suit, no make up or wigs. Well I do paint my toes and wear lots of shinny jewelry.

SusanTL
12-27-2006, 05:05 AM
Hi.

I think, act, feel, love, dress, and live 24/7 as a women.

Susan

Angie G
12-27-2006, 05:16 AM
I feel like a woman when dress and some times when I'm not :hugs:
Angie

Robin Leigh
12-27-2006, 07:05 AM
Sometimes I dress up & pretend I'm a woman.
Sometimes I dress up & pretend I'm a man.
The way some people look at me, sometimes I wonder whether I pass as human. :D

I've always felt like a mixture of male & female; dressing just helps bring the feminine elements into the foreground. When dressed I do feel like a more feminine person, & my thoughts & feelings do seem to go into a more feminine mode, but I'm still the same person, just a more girly version.

I've just spent the last 6 days fully en femme. I must confess that I do feel more feminine after this marathon. :heehee:

Robin

Deanna2
12-27-2006, 07:11 AM
No gender issues here. I'm a guy that just loves wearing skirts and the shorter the better.

Georgie Girl
12-27-2006, 07:55 AM
More and more, a woman. Can I say, more and more I am attracted to the opposite sex.

Is this a natural progression for some?

ReginaK
12-27-2006, 08:05 AM
After thinking about, I don't think i'm either one.

dods460
12-27-2006, 08:08 AM
I don't ever really think about gender dressed or not... kinda Asexualish where I'm just me. Until I see a really hot girl then no matter what I wearing I go into full MALE!! mode, it's kinda wierd, I also feel more confident going up to girls in make up and girlie gear then in drab.:thumbsup:

KimberlyS
12-27-2006, 08:22 AM
Hi Michelle, I consider myself a feminine guy in a skirt. Definition of which is, I am a guy but have many feminine characteristics and traits dressed in full male or full female. I am basically the same me in what ever mode I am in. I only wear a wig and makeup for going out in full femme to hide my male identity. I have a mix of unisex femme clothes that I mix daily with my male clothes. In an accepting world, on a daily basis, I would always present my male self, wear no wig and little to no makeup, and wear a mix of male and female clothes depending my my mood and daily tasks and needs.

KimberlyS-CD

KelleyTGirl
12-27-2006, 08:42 AM
When I'm Kelley, I'm a frilly girly girl. Completely different personality.

Kendra Irene
12-27-2006, 10:08 AM
Dude in a dress, and people even call me "sir", and I don't object.

I'm like Bill, hard to pass with a beard. But I don't go out at this point, except to our local group meetings.
Although this is a compromise, I am working on the wife to let me shave it off, for a while at least. I would like to try the full route (Make-up, forms, etc.), and go out shopping, or at least that walk to the mall.:heehee:

Kendra

Christina Nicole
12-27-2006, 10:23 AM
I think the phrasing of the question is either bad, or nutty. It is difficult to determine which since the intent of the question's author is unclear.

Men who tend more towards being women rather than men usually tend towards transsexuality. They usually "know" themselves as that. Such people may or may not transition depending on circumstances and the degree of transsexuality. Otherwise, they are cross dressers -- men in dresses.

This reminds me of the crazy thread where some guys, who have not/will not transition and otherwise do not consider themselves transsexual, say when they're dressed as woman and engaging in sexual acts with other men, it's not gay sex because they're women. Then they also say that they are straight because when they're not dressed as woman, they have sexual relations with women.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

Heelsnlegs
12-27-2006, 10:28 AM
Definately a lady when dressed ... I dress to satisfy my girlie side. Although I can be very much a male in drab, I tend more and more to exhibit femme characteristics when in drab.

suzy
12-27-2006, 10:35 AM
I am a lady while dressed.... I tend to get into the fem mode in all aspects, that I can... My stride is fem, my tone is fem, my inner feelings are fem.. I am emotional, I am softer, kinder and gentler. I am not hostile and just feel like I perceive a lady would fel and act. I am not trying to be this way...I just automatically feel this way and act this way... My wife says that I am more agreeable and caring!:D Heck, I even like cats when I'm dressed....:eek:

julie w
12-27-2006, 01:09 PM
when I am in femme I feel I am a women when I am in drab I wish I was a women ,

Andrea Nicole
12-27-2006, 01:15 PM
Hi,
I dress about 3 or 4 of the weekends a month from about mid-day Fri to about mid-morn Mon, plus a couple of week long vacations a year as Andrea. When I am in Andrea mode, I try to be a woman in every way possible, ie, .. my appearance, mannerisms, and thoughts. My friend has mentioned that I am very much a girl in these times, and he is very pleased.
Huggs,
Andi...

Kimberly9310
12-27-2006, 01:46 PM
I feel more alive when i'm dressed. But I still am a man what ever i'm wearing.

Petra1
12-27-2006, 02:28 PM
Man in women's clothes. But with an extra bounce in my step, to make the "girls" bounce.

Rachaelb64
12-27-2006, 02:40 PM
As it seems with most people here it depends.......Sometimes I'm a bloke wearing woman's clothes cus they feel nice and they help me relax and I'm happy like that. But there are periods, like for now for instance, when I feel like a woman.

My nails are painted, my make-up and are wig on, and I feel really good about myself even sexy, I've got one my favourite skirt on, t-shirt and heels the full woks. And I'm happy like this.

A lot depends on my mood :D

:doll: :dom:

Girly Sara
12-27-2006, 02:41 PM
I definitely feel and hopefully look girly, enfemme. The need to express my femininity gets stronger and stronger each day...and don't i just love it! :happy:

Sara xxx

Erica Lauren James
12-27-2006, 02:41 PM
All Women!!

Kiera

JoAnnDallas
12-27-2006, 03:20 PM
I am all male when in drab and all woman when dressed.

Victoria Anne
12-27-2006, 03:31 PM
I will only say this,definately a woman! even in drab,I srife to become at one with myself so that my male and female side( whichI believe to be dominate )can become one and make me a better person overall however that may be.I like being a man and love my wife but I do love being Victoria Anne.

Jestina
12-27-2006, 03:44 PM
I go through all fazes.
When I have time to do make up I can feel totaly as a woman.
When my G/F and I role play and she plays a man, I am definetly a woman.

I took a test a while ago to determine the femenine vs male percentage of brain division. You know those tests, fun stuff.
My results were 75% female and 19% male 6% androgynous.

I was wearing drab with boxers at the time!
Today I had an emergency to deal with concerning a furnace.
I went with tools to fix the problem.
I am wearing tight pink panties with really nice tights and a camisole under my shirt.

I feel like a man right now...

OK now I have just confused myself!!!
When I started this post I thought I had a good answer...

Well I promise one thing, I will not be losing any sleep over it.
In my white satin nighty...

Jestina

DeDe.CD
12-27-2006, 03:58 PM
Well its all new to me this is my first post from the UK. I have been crossdressing for about 12 months with the help of my wife indoors. I am all man when not dressed
but when i am dressed i really feel a difference in every way. Are next step is to go out dressed, but i need to brush up on my make up first...DeDe.

Any tips would be great ty.

Tina Dixon
12-27-2006, 04:10 PM

Love

Michelle
Truth is I'm a guy in a dress, theres no getting around it.

gennee
12-27-2006, 04:24 PM
I wear panties all the time. I feel femme even when I don't dress. I had mixed reviews in public.

Gennee

Mia001
12-27-2006, 04:29 PM
Hi,

I'm still me (a guy) in a dress. I don;t really go in for make up or wigs so I still look like a guy in a dress too. I'm quite happy that way.

Mark.

Jocelyn Quivers
12-27-2006, 04:33 PM
In the past I was just a guy in a dress. When the make up, and wig goes on. My male side takes a back seat to the woman within. Jocelyn

Kenix
12-27-2006, 04:42 PM
I am a women when dressed, even a slightly different personality.

marie354
12-27-2006, 04:51 PM
Well its all new to me this is my first post from the UK. I have been crossdressing for about 12 months with the help of my wife indoors. I am all man when not dressed
but when i am dressed i really feel a difference in every way. Are next step is to go out dressed, but i need to brush up on my make up first...DeDe.

Any tips would be great ty.

First, Hi Dede! Welcome to our world here. I've been doing this for better than 40 years and just in the last month, since I've discovered this site, I've become much more relaxed with my self and dressing at home. My next step is going out to lunch or shopping when dolled up. Sure wish we weren't on opposite sides of the pond.

DeDe.CD
12-27-2006, 04:58 PM
First, Hi Dede! Welcome to our world here. I've been doing this for better than 40 years and just in the last month, since I've discovered this site, I've become much more relaxed with my self and dressing at home. My next step is going out to lunch or shopping when dolled up. Sure wish we weren't on opposite sides of the pond.

Hi Yes it is a shame. Hope we get to chat more. I have up loaded a pic.
DeDe..xx

edina1
12-27-2006, 05:19 PM
I seem to be finding myself somewhere between these descriptions, more simply hoping to feel better about the person inside regardless of what I'm wearing, though very few others have seen the more decorative version...

susan lewis
12-27-2006, 05:26 PM
I feel totally female when dressed. All of a sudden I become emotional, vain, jealous of other women, and have feelings for men that I don't have when in male attire.

Debra Lynn
12-27-2006, 05:42 PM
Definately feel feminine when I'm dressed, although biologically I know what is underneath, the image that I present to the world and myself in the mirror is that of a woman who is pleased with herself. Of course it doesn't hurt that the women who have seen me walk in heels claim to be jealous....:heehee:

Marcie Sexton
12-27-2006, 05:52 PM
Don't really know, I lean more to the female side full time:heehee: ...however I'd sure like to know what it really felt like, but we all know that'll never happen:rolleyes:

Sasha Anne Meadows
12-27-2006, 05:56 PM
I just want to be female now. I don't like my guy self anymore.

DW
12-27-2006, 08:46 PM
Hi. Would have to say "guy in a dress" as I am only into lingerie, and have no interest in being fully femme.

Susan Saunders
12-27-2006, 08:51 PM
Im absolutely a women while dressed!
I once went to a crossdressers club and met several people there and they were talking about football and about what they feel about dressing.I just wanted to be a woman and play it all out.I didnt like it when I went.

ArleneRaquel
12-27-2006, 08:54 PM
When I am " dressed " I am a lady. I am enfemme virtually 24/7 so that must make me a woman.:devil: Maureen

Rachel Morley
12-27-2006, 09:05 PM
To be honest, even when I'm at work dressed in unisex women's clothes, which is the nearest I get to looking like a man, and surrounded by regular guys, I still don't feel like a man. Someone once described themselves to me as a "non op TS". I think I'm kinda like that, except I'd describe myself as more of a "non transitioning, non op TS" :D

I really do feel like I'm more of a woman than a man, so when en femme I really feel very feminine indeed and so no I don't feel like a guy in a dress. In fact, even in my normal (not en femme) "girly boy mode" I still feel "woman-like".

princessmichelle
12-27-2006, 09:11 PM
Great question Michelle, (and great name:D ):

To me, whether I'm a "guy in a dress" or a "woman in a dress" depends on how I'm feeling (and whether I'm wearing a dress).

When I wear a dress, I feel like a woman (almost)

Sometimes I talk myself out of wearing a dress
because I tell myself I'd just be
"a guy in a dress"
If I feel I'll never ever pass, why bother, I'd just be a guy in a dress.
If I feel that wanting to be female is ridiculous, I'm a guy in a dress.
If I feel depressed about crossdressing, I say I'd be "a guy in a dress"

"Princess" Michelle

suchacutie
12-27-2006, 09:59 PM
I think it is pretty easy to tell one situation from the other. Those of us who do our nails, curl our eyelashes, shave (to whatever extent), put on mascara, eye-liner, foundation, blush, eye shadow, tweeze our eyebrows (and other places), worry about our overly-muscular arms, getting our breastforms right (or cleavage or whatever), try on shoes so that they fit, buy stockings, worry about tucking, deal with wigs, moisturize all the time, worrying about the voice, even diet.....

Well the list just goes on and on, and when anyone works that hard at presenting as a woman, it's almost impossible to not have one's mind move over to the other gender as much as is possible. Oh, did I mention moving as a woman, talking, language usage, voice lilt, using our hands...yes, we are striving to be as much a woman as we can....always stiving for better. Tina even changes handedness :).

Tina

StaciX
12-27-2006, 10:28 PM
Sometimes the answer is both for me. I really don't know what makes me feel differently about it though. I don't know if it is my mood or how in depth I get ready. Regardless when I feel like a guy in a dress I still love the feeling of trying to pull off the looks and actions of the opposite sex!

sarainpa
12-27-2006, 10:48 PM
When I first read the question I thought the answer was easy but as I am writing I think maybe not as much as I first thought. The man is learning to deal with the woman in the dress.

michelleliz
12-27-2006, 10:53 PM
I am more Michelle then Any one else when I am dressed. And that is about 95% of the time now

Michelle Liz

DarleneCD
12-28-2006, 01:22 AM
Woman down to the bone sister.....No question

CindyT
12-28-2006, 01:36 AM
I am all woman when dressed! Is that not the purpose???

CindyT

finacarina
12-28-2006, 02:10 AM
yikes! who wants to be a guy in a dress? If you feel like a guy when wearing a dress then you shouldnt be putting on a dress!

Raychel
12-28-2006, 08:53 AM
I am all guy. But aftre wear the same old boring Dark Blue work clothes for 35 years, sometimes I like to kick it up a notch and wear nice soft womens clothes. But still just a guy. Only dressed way more comfortable.

Diana West
12-28-2006, 09:03 AM
The line is becoming blurred.
As I dress en femme, I definitely become more feminine. When in drab, definitely male perspective.
But it's not a like it's flipping a switch. The change is gradual and sometimes overlaps.
I've noticed more feminine mannerisms when dressed as a man.
The more I dress the more the change back to male is slow.

Jenniferritchie
12-28-2006, 09:30 AM
Genetically a guy, but i am a person and that person is a complex unit, to my sons i am dad, to my wife i am a husband,to my parents i am their son, to my brother and sister i am their brother.

what does all that make me, who cares, only those people who want to define me as part of society.

I am me Jennifer/alistair, I like to wear "Female Clothes" and it is my choice to wear them when i want, although as a person i need to be concious of other peoples feelings and therefore this impacts on how and where i dress in a responsible manner.

Yes i wear bra, pants,tights and a cami everyday under my drab clothes, that is my comprimise with immediate family.

the answer "a person in a dress"

serenity
12-28-2006, 09:42 AM
I wear panties almost everyday and sometimes a bra to it's just what i like to do and even when i'm dressed as a woman i feel like a woman.:2c:

kaitlin
12-28-2006, 10:26 AM
Hey girls, I think that i'm 60% female and 40% male, at least in my mind. I have a male body (yuck) needs to be shaped up some but still male. The only surgery I ever want (boy do I want it !) is breast implants. I would love a pair of nice c"s to wake up to !!! So for now it's a guy in a dress but soon...who knows! Kaitlin

Carmela
12-28-2006, 01:10 PM
I am a guy in a dress who acts girly. I don't wear a wig or makeup, but when I get dressed, I tuck, use forms, and dress to the nines. I carry a big ourse with all my belongings and act as much like a girl as I can, especially when getting in and out of my car, and picking things up from low shelves!

Deidra Cowen
12-28-2006, 01:26 PM
When dressed I am all girl! And when in guy mode I constantly find myself wanting to walk and act femme...but fight it most the time.

linnea
12-28-2006, 02:29 PM
I definitely think of myself as a "woman" when I'm dressed en femme. My behavior and attitude change in significant ways (at least that's how I see them). I don't think of this as a Jekyl-Hyde alteration with one facet of my personality being hostile, bestial, and very aggressive and the other side being humane and kind. Instead, the basic qualities of my male personality that includes being a kind, considerate person, show somewhat differently when I am dressed.

jozee
12-28-2006, 03:30 PM
since i dont use makeup or wear a wig, definitely a guy. i doubt if there is
enough makeup in the world to allow me to pass as a woman! be interesting
to try though!

june58
12-28-2006, 03:35 PM
I am probably just a man in a dress, but when dressed there is a definite change in attitude. I feel more relaxed and gentle. Am very comfortable and feel feminine when wearing womens clothes. It is great to be enfemme.

Robin Leigh
12-29-2006, 09:12 AM
I can't honestly answer that question. I think and feel the same. Maybe once I get out in the world enfemme I can answer it truthfully.

A very good amswer, Juliet. Interacting with others in public en femme definitely makes me feel more feminine than if I'm just sitting around at home. I don't know what I'd do if I was totally unpassable...

Robin

Samantha43
12-29-2006, 10:08 AM
I try to be more feminine, and I definately feel more feminine, but my wife says I don't pull it off well.

So I guess I am just a guy in a dress.

Cassy11
12-29-2006, 03:30 PM
When I'm dressed I feel I'm a woman. My wife says I take on a different air about myself. I'm much calmer and relaxed. When in guy mode it's all power tools and to do lists

mona lisa
12-29-2006, 04:27 PM
...I noticed your name and a quote from Beginning to See the Light at the bottom of your posts. Any plan to use a quote from Venus in Furs, All Tomorrow's Parties, or (perhaps) Femme Fatale in the future? Inquiring minds want to know :)

Sedona
12-29-2006, 06:55 PM
Well, good question,

I'm basically a guy in a dress. Only time I feel like I cross over mentally is when I go all the way, full wax, nails, makeup, attachable forms, etc. . . I only do this a few times a year (September was the last time), but it's so wonderful. A nice glass (or two) of wine helps.