PDA

View Full Version : Going Out

Dee Model
12-27-2006, 05:53 AM
I'd really appreciate some advice on this one babes. Some friends of mine, two i've known about a year (a gay GG and a bi-guy) and my long time (9 years) friend wanna 'take me out', I mean to a club as Dee, not rub me out (I hope!)

The first two are fine: I got no problem having known 'em only a year but the latter, Chris, is making me wonder how to handle this...

You see, I don't wanna exclude him but the fact that I've known him so long and that we naturally have so much history; he has only ever known the male side...I don't know how I feel about Dee prancing and mincing around in her girly, sexy, ****tish way.

I don't know how it would affect our 'mate to mate' relationship were he to witness Dee's character excesses. Would he see me, as my male counterpart, the same way?:be:

crossing-the-rain
12-27-2006, 05:57 AM
I know your feeling and worrying but don't worry too much and think too much!
Rain.

Joy Carter
12-27-2006, 06:11 AM
EEEE NO !If you value his friendship I'd say no. Unless you in some way know how he feels about the transgendered or have hinted to him in some way that you are. It's just not the worth the risk. I valued my friends and when I was outted they haven't called or asked about me.

Brianna Lovely
12-27-2006, 06:26 AM
[Would he see me, as my male counterpart, the same way?:be:

If I'm getting this right, a few of your friends, including "Chris", have invited "Dee", to go out to a club.

In my opinion, if Chris accepts YOU as a person, he will have no problem accepting Dee.

Although I'm an "old lady", I really don't care what others think. Last week, I went to see a holiday show at a local theater, with a Retired Business Men's group. I went as Brianna and had a nice time. A few days later, the "chatter" came back to me. Some said that I looked lovely, some said that I make a beautiful woman, some said that I should not have come to the show dressed, and some wondered if I was going to get SRS. But the most interesting thing was that many said, "Good for her", that I dressed the way I wanted to.

So honey, go enjoy yourself.

Charleen
12-27-2006, 06:52 AM
Have you talked to him about this? i'd sit down with him to see how he is with CDing, especially toward you. Even if you have in the past, I think you had better feel him out about seeing you dressed for the first time. I agree though that if he is truely a friend, he shouldn't care. Hope you have a blast! Love and xxxx, Lily

KELLYANN
12-27-2006, 07:19 AM
DEE i think a true friend would not shun you or turn his back on you. i recently came out to my best friend of many years. think he was a bit shocked or confused at first. but then became curious as to my lifestyle as KELLYANN we are friends and will always be. true friends are just that!!

Dee Model
12-27-2006, 07:28 AM
Have you talked to him about this? i'd sit down with him to see how he is with CDing, especially toward you. Even if you have in the past, I think you had better feel him out about seeing you dressed for the first time. I agree though that if he is truely a friend, he shouldn't care. Hope you have a blast! Love and xxxx, Lily

Lily, that is sound advice. I will talk to him and let him know what he's in for! He can't be too surprised anyway as I'm a little exteme...well, very extreme sometimes...my alter-ego just takes it way out, y'know?!!

But, curiously, the most obvious solution...to talk to Chris never occured, how bizarre!!!:doll:

Kate Simmons
12-27-2006, 07:36 AM
My thinking is that if you are good friends just keep you friendship at the high level that it is and you should be fine.:happy: Ericka Kay

Dee Model
12-27-2006, 07:52 AM
Thanks for your poignant words...it makes alot of sense and I know he will understand, I just have to explain it first.

It's hard when most people are just one 'type' and can live like that. I am not. And I cannot live like that. I am two people. Ade and Dee. Chris has known Ade for a long time. It's time he met the other half. Dee is, well, everything that the male shmuck ain't! Like everything I wanna be etc....

Whatever!

Christina Nicole
12-27-2006, 10:31 AM
You see, I don't wanna exclude him but the fact that I've known him so long and that we naturally have so much history; he has only ever known the male side...I don't know how I feel about Dee prancing and mincing around in her girly, sexy, ****tish way.

I don't know how it would affect our 'mate to mate' relationship were he to witness Dee's character excesses. Would he see me, as my male counterpart, the same way?

I would lose a lot of respect for anyone, either someone transgendered or a real woman who, when out on the town, behaved in a "sexy, ****tish way." One who acts trashy, should expect to be so treated. You may wish to re-think your plans.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

suzy
12-27-2006, 11:05 AM
I would be worried about how it would affect your relationship with your friend of 9 years. Are you ready to take it to a different level? Are you ready for his reactions/responses? Good question...tough decision...be ready for the resul:hugs: t if you do.

Sophia Rearen
12-27-2006, 11:09 AM
"I don't know how I feel about Dee prancing and mincing around in her girly, sexy, ****tish way".

Does Dee have to behave this way? Can't you just be you while enfemme?

marie354
12-27-2006, 11:17 AM
[QUOTE=Sophia Rearen;681120]"I don't know how I feel about Dee prancing and mincing around in her girly, sexy, ****tish way".

I agree with this as I don't this is very lady-like, but if that's your style...

Also if you do go with him... I would also include my 2 gay friends to come along too, for moral support. Safety in numbers.
:hugs:

pinkshelly
12-27-2006, 12:52 PM
Well I guess I would look at it this way; if this is the way you want to spend the rest of YOUR life then he will find out in the end anyway. It's Your life live it how you will.
Huggs, Shelly.