PDA

View Full Version : Fem early or Fem late?

Lanore
12-27-2006, 07:11 AM
I am curious at how many here found their fem side at an early age or later in life? I would think, anyone in the forties or older, never knew the term crossdresser when they started testing the fem waters. It just felt a natural thing to do. I would think someone finding their fem side now days would have a harder time finding themselves because if all the labels and public opinion. As for myself, I've felt this way since around 5 years old. Only later in life did the tags come out. The first one I can remember was transvestite. Gosh, that sounds like a bug and I'm not a bug. Then transsexual, gender bender and crossdresser. I'm sure as time goes on, some Dr. Phil out there will come up with another term for us.

Lanore

EjayeCD
12-27-2006, 07:21 AM
I only had girl playmates when I was little. The boys in the neighborhood were all older & didn't want a little guy around. So I played girls games all the time including dress up & makeup games. I got hooked at an early age.

Kate Simmons
12-27-2006, 07:42 AM
Having both male and female feelings--always. Understanding why and amalgamating them--recent.:happy: Ericka

ToyGirl
12-27-2006, 07:42 AM
ever since i can remember , wish i had of been more educated about it or had access to information, oh well

Charleen
12-27-2006, 07:48 AM
Early. Walking in my mom's heels at 3, then "delicates at 10. I also had only girls to play with until I was 9 and moved. Had no idea for years why, but I only knew I had to dress. Knew later, in my teens, that society thought it was wrong. It was only when I found this site after over 40 years of CDing that I found out the reality, and that I'm not alone, and there is nothing wrong with me. THANK YOU ALL!
Labels? I dun need no stinkin' labels!
Love and xxxx, Lily

Suzie Green
12-27-2006, 07:56 AM
Knowing I've had these feelings? Over 50 years. Finally telling someone about it? A few days ago.

Christine

Karren H
12-27-2006, 08:05 AM
Started early at 8 but then it was on and off again all my life until 3 years ago when it came back with a vengence....at 51. Went from non-dressing mode to full throtle in a matter of weeks!! And haven't slowed down yet....and don't plan to either...ever....again....

Karren

Lissa Stevens
12-27-2006, 08:12 AM
I started having feelings about my gender by the time I was 6 or 7 and started crossdressing by age 7. I didn't do much as I was too small for anything around the house to fit but I tried. Unfortunatly I had no sisters to borrow from.

christie
12-27-2006, 08:36 AM
I started early around age 7. Even though it always felt right, I didn't fully accept my fem side until a couple of years ago. I wish I would have accepted my fem side earlier, it would have made my life a lot easier.

Christie

Rachaelb64
12-27-2006, 08:42 AM
Started at an early age, just 'dress up' games, "He'll grow out of it"

At 13 I know I was different, and I enjoyed dressing.......

On and Off since then, the old buy and pruge cycle along with the guilt......

Now I'm learning to accept myself and when I'm ready I'll let others accept myself as well :happy:

Byllie
12-27-2006, 08:57 AM
Had the urge to wear makeup at a young age; no sisters to "borrow" from. But lived in a culture where any show of femininity would have meant social death. Only realized who I am early this year.

Angela E.
12-27-2006, 09:11 AM
As far back as I remember.I only played with girls and never felt like a boy at all.I was a typical sissy, and later when I did have some boy friends, they were sissies too.:hugs: Angela

Kendra Irene
12-27-2006, 10:14 AM
Going into my sixth year, with the urges getting stronger. I'm now 58 and retired this year(more time to indulge):happy: :happy:

Kendra

Bethanygirl
12-27-2006, 10:23 AM
I was fifteen, but it was suddenly just me, I literally couldn't live any other way. My male side just disappeared. The only term then was 'transvestite', and I never associated it with myself at the time. It was considered a term for a sexual fetish, and while I was as sexual as any teenager at the time, that wasn't the reason I was dressing, so I never considered the term. I knew I was different, but I just went with it and didn't let it bother me. I recall having the impression that I was unique! Lol! :heehee:

suzy
12-27-2006, 10:26 AM
A had fem feelings from early on....in my teens, however I repressed them very well.... hid them from even myself until I was in my 40's....and retired...then I began to explore these feelings and I enjoyd what I found. My biggest regret was not acting on my fem feelings when I first noticed them...:(

telawilson
12-27-2006, 10:58 AM
I started around 6th grade, which would have made me 10 or 11 or so, borrowing stuff from mom. It ebbed and flowed since then, but in the last year, especially with the discovery of this forum, it has really flowed.

Jocelyn Quivers
12-27-2006, 11:20 AM
It started for me around age 4 or 5. I had no clue why I did this or that any other male did it. I tried to unsuccessuly repress it until I was about 25. At that point I found out about Crossdressing on the internet and the walls of resistance came crashing down. Along with my checking account.:D Jocelyn

Ashley1
12-27-2006, 11:23 AM
I started early perhaps around age eight or nine because of the feel of the silk and satin, and I was dressing in all of mom's things without her knowing, within a few years. The transvestite, transsexual and cross dressing terms didn't come along until several years later perhaps in the late forties or early fifties with the publicity of Christine Jorgensen's transition from male to female by surgery in Denmark.

marie354
12-27-2006, 11:42 AM
Being the second child born in my family and little brother to my sister... From the time I was born for about a year, I was always dressed in my sister's clothes. My parents were kinda poor at that time. (My dad was one of the original inovaters in the CATV industry, so we weren't poor for long.)
So I guess I was born into it. I didn't really start dressing until about 7, and I wasn't sure why I liked it so much. It was my sister that told me that I wore her hand-me-down baby clothes. Everything was pink for me!
Now, of course, I'm happy to be me, especially since I found this forum where sooo many of my questions have been answered.
:hugs:

tifftg
12-27-2006, 02:00 PM
My story is very similar to Karen Hutton's. I started dressing when I was about 13 or 14 off and on and they primarily off. As I approached my 50th birthday I said I had to be me. Went alone to Chicago for my birthday, visited the Island Girls and I am coming out more and more.

Tiffany

Girly Sara
12-27-2006, 02:45 PM
From the moment i tried on a pair of my Mum's panties aged 13, my femme life was sealed! Although my interest back then was of a sexual nature, it is totally different now. I just love being Sara and yearn to be her more and more.

Sara xxx

GINA-CD
12-27-2006, 02:55 PM
I enjoyed it the first time it happened (around 5 or 6 year old). Then it disappeared until I was 12 or 13... enjoyed it once again. Only when I was 18 I started understanding what was going on and researching about it. I'll never forget the first time I searched the term crossdresser in the web... I was amazed!

Peg
12-27-2006, 02:58 PM
I guess it started when i was around 5 or 6 wore my moms robe and shoes around , then about 13 i found my sisters pantys and hose fellt real nice . I guess i've kept it hidden till about 4 years ago and started wearing the wife's pantys . last year it became everyday pantys ,and dressed up quite often when the wife was at work till halloween when i came out to her and dressed fully for trick or treats. we both enjoy it now . I get to dress whenever i want. Peg:hugs:

JoAnnDallas
12-27-2006, 03:30 PM
I started off around 10 years old, trying on my older sister's clothing. Then when my sisters got married and moved out, I started wearing my mothers clothing, but her heels did not fit. After high school, I was in the military and goverment service, until the late 70's. I started dressing off and on thruout the 70's and 80's until I married. Then I did not dress very much until 2004. I was unemployed at the time started dressing more. When I came to Dallas, I continued to dress more and then found this website and a couple others. Then I realized that I was not alone and that I was truly transgendered and accepted myself as to what I am.

Calliope
12-27-2006, 07:55 PM
Got into mom's clothes and makeup at age 10 or 11 - plus photographed myself! Wore 'psychedelic' blouses onstage in the early 80's. Jumped seriously into CDing around 1986; met and hung with a couple of wild postop gals around then. Sorta pulled back in the 90's - not entirely, though - and then, last summer, the 'beast in the jungle' just charged full-on. Now that DT's outta the genie bottle, she's in control. Which is great, that other person was just sorta taking up space.

What a trip!

Alice D
12-27-2006, 08:29 PM
Early start, but then had to get on with the "important" things in life like get a good eductation and good paying job, get married, etc. Now have the time to reflect on what makes me happy without the social norms that surround us.

Alice

Michellebej
12-27-2006, 08:30 PM
I don't remember a time Michelle wasn't around.

I am intriqued to see a somewhat similiar patern. I too grew up in an all female household ( Dad worked a shift that took him away from home durring the time I was there and awake). No other guys in the neighborhood. My best friend a girl. And; she and I used to play dress up all the time. That included dress up and tea, and dinner, and all sorts of "traditional girl/wife" training things. She and I even learned make up togeather. In fact by the time we were teenagers she was more comfortable with Michelle, than "him". When we started to get into cars and such, my best friend just kinda went away. We talked on the phone alot, but; I was starting to get a bit embarrased by getting all fem with her. NOT totally embarrased, but; I was learning male culture for the first time. I had to learn what cars were, how to fix them, how to race them, Had to learn the rudiments of sports. It was kinda a total immersion type of thing and something had to give.

That only lasted for about five years. I still didn't purge, I just cut down a whole lot. Like once a month. Then right before I got married I came out to my soon to be wife and she was totally against it...... for a week then she was ok with it. She thought I was gay and was going to leave her. AFter that she was totally cool with it, and even bought me stuff.

So; short answer (lol) all my life.

Love

Michelle

Sweet Jane
12-27-2006, 08:34 PM
..as long as I can remember.....

Paula G
12-27-2006, 08:47 PM
It started when I was about 10 with my mother's shoes & grandmother's stockings, then repressed it until just after was married with my wife's skirts and hosiery. Had gotten my own skirt & hosiery about 13 years ago, but repressed it again until about 5-6 years ago, when I finally started to acknowledge this part of me and began my journey towards self acceptance and integration.

Amy Hepker
12-27-2006, 08:57 PM
Hey you know what, We are Human and we are people. what more do people need to know. The other day on the CB Radio some guy called me a Homo, I told him that yes I am a Homosapion and that he was a Homosexual. He really went off then. I started dressing at an early age, and never knew there was a name for it. Later I did hear the term Transvestite, altough I just never considered myself that even if that is what I am or was. I do like the name crossdresser as I feel the word Transvestite is someone who could be Gay. I am not gay in any way and never even want to touch another guy. I much prefer Crossdresser.

Rachel Morley
12-27-2006, 09:34 PM
I think I had my first "feeling" when I was 6 years old. All through my childhood I knew that I liked dressing in girl's clothes yet I also knew that (apparently) it was "wrong". It's only been in the last few years that I've come to accept that I am (somewhat) of a serious crossdresser.

Mary Morgan
12-27-2006, 09:39 PM
At the point that I knew that there was a difference, I began to act out. As a very young child I remember wanting to have long hair. I was into my mother's lingerie draw and her make-up well before age 10. I was fully dressing when home alone about age 11 or 12. Oh yes, and I was caught and made to know that I was bad. I am a 59 years youngster. I didn't worry about labels as I was the only boy on the planet that wanted to be a girl.

TxKimberly
12-27-2006, 09:44 PM
I was five. It was Halloween and my half sisters were going as princesses while I once again got to be the d#$n hobo. I remember crying and crying because it was so unfair that I couldn't be a princess. It's all been down hill (or up hill depending on your perspective) from there!
Kim (Still want to be a princess)

MJ
12-27-2006, 09:46 PM
for me it was around 6 or 7 years old, play dress up with my sister, the good old days

oh and Kim (Still want to be a princess).. you are a princess to me " hugs "

natasha
12-27-2006, 10:03 PM
I didnt really start until just over a year ago. Though, there were several times I do remember trying on my stepmothers things and thinking it was sooooo weird to like it. I got a little more daring in my early twenties when I lifted a couple of pair of hose and panties from my (now) x-wife and wearing them once in a while when she wasnt around. (Hmmmmm I wonder if she ever found them after the divorce?????) As is with many, Halloween, was a door that I blew off the hinges!!! Ever since then it has been so very fulfilling. All during the time before that Halloween I always knew it was there but for fear of being labled or whatever I never acted on it as much as I wanted too. I can remember on countless occassions what it would be like wearing the pretty dress of the woman that just walked by. For as long as I can remember Ive had those thoughts. So finally now at 42 I am sitting here wearing a dress, heels, hose, panties, and bra w/inserts feeling more comfortable than I have in a lllllllooooonnnnngggg time!!!!!:happy:

Miss Terr
12-27-2006, 10:15 PM
One of the new chicks here. 4th grade for me.
It was a tumultous storm tossed journey at times. Didnt know how to relate to women as a male but was always adored by them--didnt date until late 20's. Spent a lotta days stoned to repress the/my world.

Billie2day
12-27-2006, 10:19 PM
From the replies it looks like most of us started early and experimented with our sisters or mothers clothing. I was 10 and experimented with my mothers clothes. I remember the girdle it was open at the bottom and wondered if they were bare and exposed under their dresses, not learning till later woman wore panties underneith it. Funny how these little things can be remembered 50 y later. Billie

marie354
12-27-2006, 10:27 PM
I was five. It was Halloween and my half sisters were going as princesses while I once again got to be the d#$n hobo. I remember crying and crying because it was so unfair that I couldn't be a princess. It's all been down hill (or up hill depending on your perspective) from there!
Kim (Still want to be a princess)

Well Kim, if I'm ever out your way, I'll buy that dress. The way you look, It world be perfect.

Chloe Jean
12-27-2006, 10:41 PM
I was 7 when discovered the joys of being a girl. Wore my 1st dress and makeup for a catholic school play played the part of a girl angel.
Hugs Amelia

Chiana
12-28-2006, 12:04 AM
I don't remember exactly but I know it was 5 y.o. or earlier. The first time, I got into Mom's stuff but the clothes obviously didn't fit. My dear ol' Dad was a window trimmer for a couple of ladies/girls clothing stores. He re-did the window displays on Sundays when the stores were closed. I would go with him occasionally, so I could play trying on girls clothes while he worked. I got caught once when my Mom showed up un-expectadly. Oooops. She was pissed, but as far as I know, she never did say anything to my Dad. I continued to go with him after that. He did that job up through my teen years. One of the stores sold wigs. Yummy. Remember, that was before the Beatles and guys always had short hair. The funny thing in thinking about that stage of my development was that after a while I realized I wasn't supposed to be wearing girls clothes and I knew it was "wrong". But trying on wigs seemed like a really big step beyond just wearing a dress.:heehee:

Joy Carter
12-28-2006, 04:53 AM
I was maybe three +? Tried on grandma's house dress. I think some women in my life were and still are my hero's. I think about all the time wasted and the damage I have done to my self and others because Joy was left in the closet. Not the fact I wasn't able to dress. But the fact I was always on edge about the female that lived inside and the self loathing. The fact that I couldn't accept and BE her even while living my every day life. My wife told me a few months ago that she wished I had told her from the start. Because she would not have stuck around. At that moment I would rather have had been stuck in the head with a hammer. It would have been more merciful. It took me two weeks to get over that statement. Now she has at least acknowledged me but not ready to accept. I'm living two lives right now. Kinda sad because Joy has been a determining factor as to who J-- is.

God Bless You All Joy Carter

Kristen Kelly
12-28-2006, 05:17 AM
Started early at 8 but then it was on and off again all my life until 3 years ago when it came back with a vengence....at 51. Went from non-dressing mode to full throtle in a matter of weeks!! And haven't slowed down yet....and don't plan to either...ever....again....

Karren

Move over let me on that bus, the story is the same the names are just changed. I started at even earlier age but could not accept myself until a few years ago, I didn't want to admit to myself what I was doing. Now Im out 2-3 nights a week and don't see things changing much just spending more time as Kristen, taking to the spotlight and stag doing drag shows.

Diana West
12-28-2006, 09:10 AM
I started a couple of years ago.
I remember being interested in my mom's lipstick as a child and trying on women's lingerie in my 20's, but nothing really come out of it.
I do feel very comfortable and natural in feminine clothes and makeup now.

stephi
12-28-2006, 02:56 PM
Started at aged 11 - seems a long long time ago now. Sister and I were the same size and seemed a natural thing to wear her clothes now and then - obviously very much in secret. Has ebbed and flowed ever since ranging from a trickle to an uncontrollable flood.

Stephi XX

linnea
12-28-2006, 03:09 PM
I tried on one of my mom's girdles when I was seven; that's over fifty years ago. At that time, my mom was buying girls' underwear for me. She also had me try on dresses a few times when I was with her while she shopped (as far as I recall, she never dressed me as a girl anywhere else). I was wearing them every day, but I didn't realize that they were for girls until much later. She had been buying them for me for as long as I can remember, but switched me over to boys' when I started to go to junior high (I guess that she changed because she knew that I would have to change clothes in a locker room full of other boys as a part of the PE classes I had to take). I played with dolls and other feminine toys while staying with my cousin Karen on several occasions. Karen and I would play "house" in a way that we were both "mommies." On those occasions, I would wear an apron and pretend to be Karen's "girl friend." I also played with, but did not dress like, my two other girl cousins who were my age. Meanwhile, unbeknownest to them and to my mom, I was trying on and wearing Mom's panties, stockings, girdles, etc., whenever I could during my latter years of elementary school, throughout my junior high years, and throughout my high school years. When I was in high school, I had some of my own clothes that I had bought; I also had some of her castoffs that I had taken out of the Goodwill bags before they were taken to the drop-stations. From that time on, my dressing, amounts of clothing, and involvement in going out en femme have become bigger and more frequent parts of my life.

Lisa Golightly
12-28-2006, 03:12 PM
I started living as all girl at 16.

Sierra Evon
12-28-2006, 03:46 PM
I took an interest in female atire at an early age , I dunno around 12 or so , was un-aware of its termanology , it was about age 15 , I first hear the term Transsexual , and I actually saw a Canadian television program , that was interview a , very pretty " T-Girl " , she was very beautful, and she explained completly what , Transsexualism" really is like historical thing like something from the History Channel , after that then I knew the nature of my real gender, as that of being female, was very profound indeed for me .......:happy:

Casey Morgan
12-28-2006, 03:49 PM
I knew from a fairly early age (maybe 11 or so) that I wasn't like the other boys. It was only a few years later that I started wearing women's clothes, and at 19 or 20 I was buying my own. It was also a few years either way of that (19-20) when I figured out I exist somewhere between male and female. So I came to all of that fairly young. Self-acceptance came 15-20 years later though.

Deidra Cowen
12-28-2006, 04:02 PM
I did not fully dress till I was 43! I had lots of urges and conflicting ideas in my head about who I was when a teenager and the following years. I can remember doing things when a kid of like tucking my you know what between my legs to see what my private area would look like as a girl. I also remember shaving just a bit here and there to see what my legs would look like. And over the years a few times I tried on lipstick I stole from the wife or mom! Oh my gawd its funny now to think how that little thing of puttin on lipstick thrilled me.

But generally I surpressed all that and just tried to be a regular str8 family man...till I ended up getting a divorce. (had nothing to do with CDing, Ex just plain and simple dumped me for another guy) Ok, I probably am not the most masculine tough guy that a GG might normally want. I always was bigger on kissing, hugging and cuddliing than being the big tough guy in bed :eek:

Anyway, found myself living alone except for weekends with the kids. So I had time to experiment and started CDing. From the first time I fully dressed I was totally hooked on being femme. I find myself more and more just wanting to be a girl...but need to take care of my kids and job so its just going to stay part time.

susie evans
12-28-2006, 07:27 PM
i'am kind of like karren been doing it off and on for years butt started geting real serious about it six months ago and have been working hard at it every since and am picking up speed as i go hehehe

Tia
12-29-2006, 07:41 AM
I would count my self to early starters. I used to dress in my moms and sisters clothes for sexual excitement when I was something like 5 years old. After I was caught while dressed, my parents thought it's just a phase and even game me moms old silky nightie to wear :heehee: .

Well, I forgot the whole thing until couple years ago, while having crisis in my career life, I had an unresistable urge to dress in lingerie again. And while surfing the net I found this and couple other sites and learned that there is supprisinly many of us.

Well, this ended up to a bag full of lingerie, a wig, high heels and some dresses and tops :happy:.

Cyndi06
12-29-2006, 07:45 AM
Early on, I think I was about 6 or so. One year in my 6th grade class....my Mom was a room mother and PTA member.....THEY decided to have a "fashion show" I was one of the models and my Mom dressed me....it's been uphill since.:D

Josie06
12-29-2006, 11:42 AM
Knowing I've had these feelings? Over 50 years. Finally telling someone about it? A few days ago.

Christine

Christine, congrats on being able to come out, even a little. I'm so happy for you.

My story is similar to yours. I've also know of my feeling for over 50 years. When I was younger I could live as I feel and know I am, a woman. As I got older I began living as was expected of me, husband and father. Even hiding my true self from all others for years I know who I am.

I'm not out to anyone, except virtually in a couple places. Being married with children places my wants and desires very low on the priority list, right now. Maybe someday that will change, I can hope and dream.

MelindaC
12-29-2006, 11:44 AM
I first had the feelings around age 6 or 7. But I really started wearing fem clothes when I was 11.

laurie_f_ca
12-29-2006, 02:47 PM
I stared early, seven or eight I guess, tho I don't remember much of the particulars any more.
When I was 11, my mother dresed me as a girl for a school haloween party. Then I knew for sure what I wanted and even needed to be. Unfortuanately, so did the rest of the school. It wasn't easy for me after that. I have purged many times, and it took years to come to terms with just being me.

Lovely Rita
12-29-2006, 02:53 PM
Hi Lanore

I started my love affair with my mom's Nylons and black patent leather stilleto hi-heels when I was three years old. I know many young boys will slide around in their mom's heels but like february snow, my experience stuck with me.

Hugs

Penny
12-29-2006, 03:55 PM
I started crossdressing at age 11. Things have always come easy to me. I did well in acedemics with minimal effort. I was musically inclined, played 3 instruments, sang on radio at 11 in a quartet and lettered in choir.
I was also athletically inclined. I play baseball, pitched softball and went 28-2 one year, played football, basketball, ran track and was on the swimming team. I was the first to earn my varsity letter as a freshman. I carried 200 average in three bowling leagues, was on a bowling tour. My best golf score was 6 under 66 and I also was on a golf tour.
I rebuilt my first engine when I was 17 and could fix anything on a car until the age of the computer. I even had my own auto recondition shop complete with body repair.
I have sewn my own dresses and skirts
I catered wedings with guest numbering close to 300
I say all this not to toot my own horn but because I was popular and others
loved me so naturally I loved me. Inspite of it all, I absolutely hated me.
I had one flaw that none of my abilities could handle and I couldn't change me. I couldn't fix it, I could logically dismiss it, I couldn't win over it. Nothing I did made a difference. I alway ended up in women's clothes,
A love hate relationship with me loathing and dispising myself chained with
guilt and shame.
Once I came out, I still didn't like myself but to me, I was tolerable.
About 13 years ago, I attented a self improvement semenar. I discovered
that I didn't have to change. It was ok to be me. That one seminar, changed my life forever.
Today, I still love me but more importantly, I understand me and I like this person I am.

Penny

marisa
12-29-2006, 04:39 PM
I started around 7 or 8 years of age. I got caught a couple of times by both parents. Learned to hide my dressing very well. Mom aksed me if I wanted her to start buying me girls clothes? I said no but I really do wonder what life would have been like if I had just came right out and said YES. I guess I'll never know what the reaction would have been because I'm not brave enough to ask the "what if " question to mom. Doesn't really matter now, I'm out to a couple of very understanding and supportive friends. And I'm getting more and more confidence in my looks and movements. Next step is going out all dressed up. And not for halloween either. Time will tell.

Susan Wade
12-29-2006, 05:33 PM
My mother wanted a girl and I was it.

For as long as she could she raised me a a little girl.

After that I had to go to school....BUT when I went to my mother's mother (Mimi,a single mom) she would have a pretty dress for me to wear. Off went the jeans and on went the dress. I loved it ...now I miss it.

I have been dressing since I was well born.

As a guy I have lots of girl friends ...but the truth is I am a girl at heart!

Lisa Maren
12-29-2006, 06:02 PM
I had no sister until I was 6 and so there were no girl's toys or girl's clothes around until then. Even when my sister was ten, her clothes were still much too small (though I was definitely interested in them) and I was too old to be interested in her toys. Heck, a 16-year-old (my age at that time) girl would not be interested in a ten-year-old girl's toys.

But I was fem early. I was described by teachers in nursery school and prekindergarten and being a parent's delight. How many boys get that description at any age? I'm guessing not many.

I was always sweet and sensitive.

Whenever I had a choice I would hang out with girls rather then boys (and there wasn't much of a choice until high school, really).

When I was in fourth grade I wrote a "book" as a homework assignment about a dog that goes out into the world to find a mate and gets married to another dog. Not terribly typical for a boy, I don't think.

Oh yes, and I did start putting my mothers nylons and admiring my legs at or before age three.

The list goes on.

The jury says, "early fem".

Hugs,
Lisa

ElleCD
12-29-2006, 06:25 PM
9 yrs old when I realised I loved the feminine things. Dressing fairly consistently since but low key until this year. Then a watershed (finding this Forum has more than a little to answer for). Dressing fullly - wig, make up etc. and warp speed from then to now. What a ride!