PDA

View Full Version : Six day marathon

Robin Leigh
12-27-2006, 07:40 AM
I've just spent the last 6 days fully en femme, including wearing full makeup every day. :happy: I certainly feel more feminine after this marathon, and more confident about going outside en femme. This is definitely the longest period I've ever spent totally en femme, although a few years ago I spent a bit over two weeks mostly en femme.

I normally only venture out en femme after dark, but over the last week I've been going out for long walks in broad daylight. On Christmas Day, I encountered a TS who lives near by (& whom I often see at the bus stop on the way to work). She is quite tall, but very passable. The expression on her face when she realized that she was being read by another tranny was priceless. :heehee: I was going to wish her Merry Christmas, but she looked a bit perplexed by our encounter, so I just smiled & kept walking.

My increased confidence partly comes from reading all the stories here, but it is also due to a few articles I purchased a few months ago: proper silicone breast forms & a pair of padded panties, both from The Breast Form store. Breasts that jiggle when you walk are great fun. And they distract guy's eyes away from your face & Adam's apple. :)

Going back to guy mode was a bit of a shock.:( I'd bought a few supplies from 7-11 & such over the week, but I needed to do some serious grocery shopping, so I really had to go to the supermarket, and didn't have enough courage to go en femme. Oh well. There's always next time to push the envelope a little further.

It felt funny going outside en drab for the first time in so many days, although I will admit that I was tucked & wearing pantyhose, women's jeans & a sports bra under my male shirt. :) While I was out, I dropped by a pharmacy & bought some nail hardener. I don't think either of the ladies there noticed my bra...

Now that I'm back home, I've put my padded panties on, with a proper bra, t-shirt, ladies shoes, jewellery, a bit of lipstick, and my new nail hardener. :)

Will I be able to revert fully to guy mode when I have to go back to work...?

:hugs:

Robin

ToyGirl
12-27-2006, 07:52 AM
i wish i lived in sydney !

Kate Simmons
12-27-2006, 07:55 AM
I think you can do it Robin. I've done it for years being Ericka 12 hours and Richard the other 12. Recently though, I've retired and have been doing an experiment to see if I really want to live full time as Ericka. I have no desire to transition as I still enjoy being my guy self quite a bit. I could live either way really but feel that being Ericka might just be a little "nicer". Since I've been doing this however, I've noticed there is really no particular "thrill" in being Ericka, it's just a conscious choice. I go to the store but even then it seems like a regular chore and I'm getting no "charge" out of it whatsoever. I'm not sure what I will eventually decide to do, I'll just have to see what happens. In the meantime, it's okay looking "nice" if you know what I mean.:happy: Ericka Kay

Karren H
12-27-2006, 08:11 AM
WOW!! Wondered were you've been!!! Too busy to post I guess!! hehe Sounds like a blast....lucky girl....

Love Karren

Robin Leigh
12-27-2006, 11:39 AM
i wish i lived in sydney !
Hi ToyGirl,

Sydney is a very TG friendly city, but we also have our rednecks. :( I'm thinking about going to see the new "Priscilla" musical en femme. It's been getting rave reviews, is booked out for months, and they're already talking of touring/franchising it internationally.

I think you can do it Robin. I've done it for years being Ericka 12 hours and Richard the other 12. Recently though, I've retired and have been doing an experiment to see if I really want to live full time as Ericka. I have no desire to transition as I still enjoy being my guy self quite a bit. I could live either way really but feel that being Ericka might just be a little "nicer". Since I've been doing this however, I've noticed there is really no particular "thrill" in being Ericka, it's just a conscious choice. I go to the store but even then it seems like a regular chore and I'm getting no "charge" out of it whatsoever. I'm not sure what I will eventually decide to do, I'll just have to see what happens. In the meantime, it's okay looking "nice" if you know what I mean.:happy: Ericka Kay
Hi Ericka,

I'm still a couple of decades away from retirement, but I fantasize about working en femme. I don't think I'd enjoy it in reality, though. Where I work, we have a few gay & lesbian people in fairly senior positions, and everything's rosy on the surface, but I've heard some pretty nasty remarks about them from straight people who I thought were more civilized. :(

I normally just dress up on the weekends, and not every weekend, although since I joined here, I do try to take advantage of every opportunity to dress. :) I've been living like a hermit for quite a few years, but I've recently been developing a desire to get out and explore all the wonderful t-friendly venues here in Sydney.

Even after 6 days I still get a thrill out of being dressed, even if it does start to feel like the normal way I should dress. I have to say that over the last couple of days it was becoming less of an erotic experience & more about getting deeper in touch with the source of my femininity. In fact, my most feminine moments were entirely non-sexual; erotic thoughts contaminated that space with masculine energy...

It's definitely fun being a girl 24/7, but I don't think I'd want to do it permanently, even if I was 100% passable. I'm TG: I like both genders, and the interesting spaces in between & outside. Ultimately, I see myself as a spiritual entity & the male/female duality is just an interesting diversion. :)

But it was such a buzz to tell myself that I'd been a girl for almost a week, and I should just keep going...:D

WOW!! Wondered were you've been!!! Too busy to post I guess!! hehe Sounds like a blast....lucky girl....

Love Karren
Hi Karren,

Maybe because so much of my guy life revolves around computers, I'm less inclined to play with them when en femme. Also, I wear disposable contact lenses when I dress up, & I don't see the computer screen as well with them as I do with my usual glasses.

That girl in the mirror sure did keep me busy. :) Now that she's been out walking proudly in the sunshine, she won't be content with a quick 11PM stroll around the block any more. :D

:hugs: to you all

Robin

Gisele
12-27-2006, 11:45 AM
Boy Oh Boy that sounds like so much fun! I'm happy to hear you had a good time. The most time I have been en femme is about 2 days.:( I have way too many "guy" things to do out and about.

I also have seen many CD's out and I can't get the guts up to say hi to them as well.

Well, glad you had 6 days of heaven!:D

Robin Leigh
12-31-2006, 01:32 PM
... and still going strong. :) From Wednesday to Saturday, I had to wear guy clothes, but only for a few hours each day, maybe twelve hours total (& I was usually tucked & underdressed then anyway).

It felt good seeing in the new year in a dress & makeup. :happy: I hope to stay en femme for the next 30 hours. I'm expecting a male friend tomorrow who doesn't know about Robin...

Yes, Beth, it's great fun. The longer I do it, the more I want to stay dressed. :)

Robin

Rachel Morley
12-31-2006, 01:48 PM
Hi Robin,

I can't believe I missed this thread .......anyway, YGG!! I know what you mean about the more time a person spends being en femme the more natural and comfortable it feels. I can't go back to being totally en drab nowadays either... minimally I have to underdress and wear not too obvious women's clothes in boy mode, however most of the time my clothes tend to be a bit more girly than that. I'm pretty sure the ladies in the pharmacy had no idea you were wearing a bra. I find it's possible to get away with quite a lot without anyone noticing - even one's outer clothes.

I've never done 6 days in a row of being en femme, but then I do have family around that I'm not out to yet. The longest I've been fully en femme is a long weekend away of 3 days.

Great story....keep 'em coming :happy:

susie evans
12-31-2006, 02:39 PM
i will bet that was a lot of funnn

Robin Leigh
12-31-2006, 03:04 PM
I'm pretty sure the ladies in the pharmacy had no idea you were wearing a bra. I find it's possible to get away with quite a lot without anyone noticing - even one's outer clothes.

Thanks for the encouragement, Angel! :happy:

I'd love to wear a bra all the time, but I have a few friends & workmates that don't know about Robin who have a tendency to put a hand on my shoulder when greeting me...

i will bet that was a lot of funnn

Yes, Susie! It's lots of fun. And the few times that I've had to dress in guy mode almost felt like I was FTM crossdressing. :D

I'm planning to do it all again today. (I'm still dressed, but this makeup is looking pretty bad:)). I suppose I should try to get some sleep first. Excessive exposure to The Pink Fog can make one a little bit manic. :D

Robin

Calliope
12-31-2006, 03:48 PM
Robin,

I want to let you know I've enjoyed your thoughtful posts a lot. Your great attitude is an inspiration.

On Christmas Day, I encountered a TS who lives near by (& whom I often see at the bus stop on the way to work). She is quite tall, but very passable. The expression on her face when she realized that she was being read by another tranny was priceless. :heehee: I was going to wish her Merry Christmas, but she looked a bit perplexed by our encounter, so I just smiled & kept walking.

Cool that you have the chance to see her frequently. You never know, a great friendship may be possible. When I first started seriously dressing, I was friended by a very warm, confident TS - and she helped me immensely.

Maybe because so much of my guy life revolves around computers, I'm less inclined to play with them when en femme.

http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/Media/Media.html#anchor39875

I just read this, about Lynn Conway, whose computer and TS history transpired right where I'm living now.

Robin Leigh
01-01-2007, 06:10 AM
Robin,

I want to let you know I've enjoyed your thoughtful posts a lot. Your great attitude is an inspiration.

Why, thankyou, DayTripper! I'm always happy to read your posts, too. You seem to have a knack of making this weird TG stuff seem so normal. :heehee:

I decided to take it easy today. I'm currently dressed, but no makeup. But before I took the polish off my fingernails I did dress in girls jeans over padded panties, a t-shirt & sports bra (filled with AA "forms" made from polyester fibre) & my red sandals. And a scarf instead of a wig. I put a little powder on my face (but my beard shadow was still very visible), applied my favourite Estee Lauder lipstick & went downstairs & sat in the sunshine for a few minutes, hoping I wouldn't encounter any of my neighbours or their visitors. I made it back into my apartment just in time. :D

Cool that you have the chance to see her frequently. You never know, a great friendship may be possible. When I first started seriously dressing, I was friended by a very warm, confident TS - and she helped me immensely.

I do hope to make contact with this lady, but I get the feeling that she might be of the "trannier-than-thou" school of thought that sees TS as superior to a mere CD/TG. :( And there's also the possibility that she wouldn't want to be seen with me while I'm en femme, in case people read her, too. But I will try to say hello next time I encounter her.

I just read this, about Lynn Conway, whose computer and TS history transpired right where I'm living now.
Thanks so much for that link. It's very pleasing to know that such key developments to computer science were made by a TG person.

Good thing I wasn't wearing mascara when I read her story, my face would've been a mess. When I read that she was denied contact with her daughters for 14 years I broke down & wept uncontrollably. Not only for Lynn & her children, but for all TG people who have been put through this torture by people that they once loved.

I'm so glad Lynn's story has a happy ending, and that she is now happy to help the TG/TS community.

Robin

Kate Simmons
01-01-2007, 06:44 AM
Glad to see you enjoying yourself Robin. Actually the "pink fog" you are in isn't all that bad and you are being realistic about things. That's the way it's been for me. I've been Ericka pretty much since Dec. 2and and it's pretty okay. Except for the few hours I spent in my consultant status at work the other day. I figured no point in "upsetting the fruit basket" as it were and they all know me as Rich anyway. Actually, it just reinforced the fact that I can still be Rich any time I want with no problem, I'm flexible that way ya know, although as you say it feels kinda funny like it's me drab.
Actually, I'm settling in to a regular routine as Ericka, doing housework, cooking, groceries, errands, etc. The challenge to me is to really see how the "other half" lives on a day to day basis. The key, I think is to force myself when things come up to deal with them as Ericka and not take the "easy" way out by becoming Richard. Once I get comfortable with doing that and once this really becomes "second nature" to me, I maybe start to get a handle on what living this way is really like. Of course there are the necessary things such as showering, shaving, etc. where I have to revert but that is minimal really and I am used to that anyway.
The other thing I've been working on is a "natural look" with minimal make up. The trick with that I think is first of all beard shadow coverage and then applying makeup that doesn't LOOK like makeup. I used the same techinque when as Ericka, I CD'd as "Eric" which was a "woman" trying to look like a man. Simple, right? Anyway, I'm working on the "everyday" look as Ericka wearing slacks, jeans, flats, sneakers, etc. saving my nice looks for when I go out clubbing.
All in all, it seems to be feeling normal and just another way of living as far as I'm concerned. I'll give it a good trial run. I've never had this opportunity before, so figured it was time to try it. Never know until you try right?I'll keep you all posted as to what happens and I hope you will also.:happy: Ericka

Robin Leigh
01-01-2007, 07:52 AM
Glad to see you enjoying yourself Robin. Actually the "pink fog" you are in isn't all that bad and you are being realistic about things. That's the way it's been for me. I've been Ericka pretty much since Dec. 2and and it's pretty okay.
Thanks, Ericka! I think the pink fog only builds up to dangerous levels in confined spaces, and it quickly breaks down in sunshine. :heehee:

The key, I think is to force myself when things come up to deal with them as Ericka and not take the "easy" way out by becoming Richard.
For sure. But there are a few important things I can't do as Robin. Like go to work. :)

The other thing I've been working on is a "natural look" with minimal make up. The trick with that I think is first of all beard shadow coverage and then applying makeup that doesn't LOOK like makeup. I used the same techinque when as Ericka, I CD'd as "Eric" which was a "woman" trying to look like a man. Simple, right? Anyway, I'm working on the "everyday" look as Ericka wearing slacks, jeans, flats, sneakers, etc. saving my nice looks for when I go out clubbing.
I've always worn a lot of makeup when en femme (I love eyeliner:)), but I did experiment the other day with minimal makeup, and I think I could get away with it, but I may need to use a better beard cover technique.

It's not that unusual to see smartly dressed women in the supermarket here, picking up a few items after work, but I'd rather be more casual in my appearance. :)

I may have to go back to work in a day or two. Hopefully, though, I will be free till next Monday. Either way, I intend to spend as much time en femme as I can.

Robin

Trinni
01-01-2007, 08:49 AM
First of all congrats on the marathon it sounds like it is a real confindece booster. If you don't mind answering, I was wondering if you had a week off and preplanned the marathon or as the week went you just decided to stay fully en femme.

Gretchen
01-01-2007, 10:36 PM
My longest time en femme was last summer when my wife was out of town on business. She left early Sunday evening, I was fully dressed within an hour and enjoyed the heck out of the week until Thursday night. During that session, it felt like I couldn't dress enough, but was ready to return to my male side by Thursday evening when she got home.
Gretchen

Glenda58
01-01-2007, 11:02 PM
Robin I know what you mean. I have just spend the last 8 days en femme. Did never thing from getting the oil changed to buying stamps at the post office. Tomorrow it's back to work and guy cloths again:( . I know you had fun it's going to be hard not to dress right after work and go out. I go out all the time now if I need anything I don't care if someone makes me or I pass I feel good being out en femme:happy: .

kerrianna
01-02-2007, 12:06 AM
Thank you all for sharing your experiences en femme. While I'm mainly my manly me :heehee: , and my SO likes me that way the most, I am curious as to what else could be down the road and what it might be like. Reading about your experiences and feelings gives good insight.

It both satisfies curiousity and incites curiousity.

A lot of this is new to me, outside my little box of CD, and I find it speaks to parts of me that have had little attention. I wouldn't be surprised if one day it isn't me posting similar stories.

Keep on clicking those heels girls! :hugs:

Robin Leigh
01-02-2007, 07:00 AM
You are one lucky lady.I am so envious!
Thanks Vicky! I hope you get the chance to do something like this yourself one day soon.

My longest time en femme was last summer when my wife was out of town on business. She left early Sunday evening, I was fully dressed within an hour and enjoyed the heck out of the week until Thursday night. During that session, it felt like I couldn't dress enough, but was ready to return to my male side by Thursday evening when she got home.
Gretchen
Cool, Gretchen! I wish I could fully dress within an hour. It takes me almost that long to do make up my face. Add the time to shave my body, get a super-close shave on my face, and to paint my nails, and it can take me quite a while. At least when you're dressing every day body shaving doesn't take too long & nail polish looks good for several days.

Actually, having slightly chipped polish on my nails gave me more confidence interacting in public, because it's obvious you've been wearing it for days, not something the typical part-time CDer does. :)

Robin I know what you mean. I have just spend the last 8 days en femme. Did never thing from getting the oil changed to buying stamps at the post office. Tomorrow it's back to work and guy cloths again:( . I know you had fun it's going to be hard not to dress right after work and go out. I go out all the time now if I need anything I don't care if someone makes me or I pass I feel good being out en femme:happy: .
Glad you had fun Glenda. I was partly inspired to do this by your stories of going out.

I would like to be able to dress after work. All my friends know that I need my space on the weekends, but I have a few male friends that don't know about Robin that tend to drop by of an evening during the week. I've known these guys for many years, and I've never really had any desire to come out to them, but recently I've been thinking that maybe I should.

Most of them could cope I guess. But I accidently said something to one of them last year that indicated that I was pro-CD/TV, and that could easily be interpreted to mean that I'm a CDer myself. I used to see him a few times a month and we'd often have great conversations about politics and science; since then I've only seen him twice in more than 8 months.:eek:

Thank you all for sharing your experiences en femme. While I'm mainly my manly me :heehee: , and my SO likes me that way the most, I am curious as to what else could be down the road and what it might be like. Reading about your experiences and feelings gives good insight.

It both satisfies curiousity and incites curiousity.

A lot of this is new to me, outside my little box of CD, and I find it speaks to parts of me that have had little attention. I wouldn't be surprised if one day it isn't me posting similar stories.

Keep on clicking those heels girls! :hugs:
If you get the chance for a dressing marathon, Kerrianna, take it! You won't regret it! Most CDers are naturally curious, or we never would've started. :)

:hugs: to you all

Robin

Robin Leigh
01-02-2007, 07:16 AM
First of all congrats on the marathon it sounds like it is a real confindece booster.
Yes, it is a confidence booster, Trinni. What you lose in novelty value, is more than made up for by increased confidence. And then there is the novelty of being in places & situations that you otherwise wouldn't have had the confidence to be in. :)

If you don't mind answering, I was wondering if you had a week off and preplanned the marathon or as the week went you just decided to stay fully en femme.

I didn't exactly pre-plan it. I knew I had at least two weeks off work, maybe three. I was planning to dress up a lot, but I didn't plan to have a continuous marathon like I did.

The turning point was day 3. I needed to get supplies. Normally, I would've reverted to guy mode to go to the shop but I decided to leave my nail polish on & re-dress and go en femme during daylight. I passed dozens of people & nobody seemed to notice, except I'm pretty sure the young male SA was more than a bit suss. Two days later (Christmas Day) I went to another shop, and the Chinese lady who served me gave absolutely no sign that she thought I was anything but a GG.:happy:

Robin

Bobbie Jo
01-02-2007, 07:32 AM
I have to get on the PC more often so i don't miss anymore of your threads..Loovvee it.:love:
Hugs girl:hugs:
Bobbie Jo

Kimkandy
01-02-2007, 06:28 PM

I found the link very intertesting as I'm a computer programmer too she also has a website at www.lynnconway.com

Kim

:dom: :smashcomp

Robin Leigh
01-03-2007, 08:36 AM
I have to get on the PC more often so i don't miss anymore of your threads..Loovvee it.:love:
Hugs girl:hugs:

Thanks, Bobbie Jo! It's fun to share the experience this way. BTW, when I read your location, I get John Denver songs going through my head. :)

I found the link very intertesting as I'm a computer programmer too she also has a website at www.lynnconway.com

I plan to spend a bit of time on Lynn's website, Kim. She's now become one of my heroines.

I've been an amateur programmer for a few decades, and I know a bit about hardware, too. As well as reading her TG/TS material, I'd like to learn more details of her computer work. I've always thought predictive branching techniques were a work of pure brilliance.

Some of my best programming teachers were women. (I never graduated). I was vaguely aware of Lynn before, and thought it was very cool that a woman had been able to advance to the level of CS guru in such a male-dominated field. That she was able to do it as a pioneer TS woman simply astounds me.

There are a lot of people with programming skills here. Maybe I should start a thread on the effects of gender on programming style. It got interesting when I tried it a few years ago on a C programming forum.:)

Robin