PDA

View Full Version : All gone!

Dana Carlton
12-27-2006, 10:13 AM
That's it. I have no male underwear left in my drawer. Wife got me some new pairs of panties for Christmas. :D I needed more room in my drawer for them, so the male underwear is history. Haven't worn them in quite awhile anyway. Been keeping a couple of pairs for things like going to the doctor, emergency purposes, etc. At this point in my life, I guess I don't care anymore.

Do you have both male and female undies? Is is all female? Do you keep a couple of male pairs? Why?

Another panty thread, woo hoo. But there's always lots of responses!

Bethanygirl
12-27-2006, 10:25 AM
Don't worry dear, you'll get there eventually. You will know you have arrived when you can't find any male clothes in your closet any more... :D

suzy
12-27-2006, 10:31 AM
Well, I'm there too.....(gulp) almost... My undie drawer has 97% bikinis...and a few boy shorts and a couple other kinds... I do have a couple pair of guy cotton underwear hidden down in the bottom of the bottom drawer.....for the doctor visits or whatever surfaces requiring me to be in male mode... But, it's bikinis for me!!!:D

sue ellan
12-27-2006, 10:39 AM
i still have a few boy shorts.but i wear hipsters all the other times except for dr vists and etc.
sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp. the closer to the end the faster it goes.

marie354
12-27-2006, 10:44 AM
Yep! Me too. Only one pair of guys undies left.
:hugs:

Eileen
12-27-2006, 10:50 AM
No more male underwear in my drawers. Now I need to work on getting rid of those male slacks and shirts.

Eileen

Ashley1
12-27-2006, 10:57 AM
Yes, I still have the boxers, but don't wear them much.

Ashley

Charolette time
12-27-2006, 11:22 AM
That's it. I have no male underwear left in my drawer. Wife got me some new pairs of panties for Christmas. :D I needed more room in my drawer for them, so the male underwear is history. Haven't worn them in quite awhile anyway. Been keeping a couple of pairs for things like going to the doctor, emergency purposes, etc. At this point in my life, I guess I don't care anymore.

Do you have both male and female undies? Is is all female? Do you keep a couple of male pairs? Why?

Another panty thread, woo hoo. But there's always lots of responses!

Ya I wear male undershorts when I wear my Tux, other than that its 99/9/10ths panties, color, style, design, optional ,,.. how ever I feel,Love Charolette

susiegrl19
12-27-2006, 11:51 AM
99% panties in my Dresser. One pair of male underwear for the Doctor appointments only.

sara_also
12-27-2006, 11:57 AM
Panties almost all of the time.. 2 pair of male for the once in a while need.

pinkshelly
12-27-2006, 12:24 PM
Thong for me. I too have one pair of boxerbriefs left if the need arises. really haven't het but better to be prepaired.
Huggs, Shelly.

Kimberly9310
12-27-2006, 01:56 PM
I got rid of all my male underwear a long time ago. I have bikins, boyshorts, briefs and a few thongs. Don't like the thong though they greep into the un-none zone. I wear panties 24/7 even to the docs office which she as allready seen me in my panties before.

Peg
12-27-2006, 03:20 PM
All female undies , no male at all they're long gone and i love it:devil: Peg

Phyliss
12-27-2006, 05:43 PM
I haven't bothered looking for them, but I think there might be one pair left in there someplace.

Lisa Golightly
12-27-2006, 05:45 PM
I don't have anything male... That'd be like really weird :)

kaitlin
12-27-2006, 05:52 PM
Hey girls, I too have only panties, not a (yuck) male pair to be found. I do have some plain white micro fiber ones for work and stuff, not too fem looking but still PANTIES !!!!! Kaitlin

cindybarnes
12-27-2006, 05:58 PM
I also have 1 pair of guy undies put away for Doc visits,,,, thankfuly I havn't been sick in a looong time :)
And why are they called a "pair" anyway ? Not like socks where most have 2 ?
Hmm that may have come up on a 60 Minuits episode by that old guy with the monster eyebrows LOL

Cindy