PDA

View Full Version : Pedicure

Kathrynn
12-27-2006, 08:02 PM
Hi!!! Girls
Happy new year!!!
I spent Christmas week with my parents in the land of Kansas with my little dog Toto. My mother and my sisters know about me and accept me for whom i am, the oldest daughter. My father on the other hand had his suspitions. Well my sister and i were talking about pedicures. I have a standing appointment every 3 weeks. My sis does as well. I asked my mother if she has ever had one. To my amazement she said no.... well, i said we will take care of that. I made us an appointment for Saturday morning. Well the salon is in the mall. So as mother and i were getting ready to go, my father gets his coat on and decides to go with us. I get a rush of nervousness and look at my mother... she mouthed it will be ok. So off we went. We got there at 9 am as the salon opened. Thank god i had made an appt. Well my other sister works for Clair's as an regional mgr. and had to work in the local store. My father told her that my mother and i were getting our toes done so she had to come and check us out. WE had a wonderful time and my mother has decided that she is going to have a pedicure once a month also.
Now the kicker, we got back to parents house and i quickly went into the bathroom and shaved my legs, and put on a pair of sheer energy suntan p/h. later that morning we setting and deciding what we going to do for rest of the day... my mother pop's off, and asks me have you shown your father your pretty toes? And i said no, and she said well show him together. So there we were showing my father our pretty toes... same color of polish, and to my amazement we were wearing the same kind and color of pantyhose. What a wonderful experience

sissystephanie
12-27-2006, 08:25 PM
Happy New Year, Kathrynn

Isn't it fun to get pedicures? I get a manicure and a pedicure every two weeks. My toes are usually a very pretty bright color, and my fingers are done in some shade of pink.:heehee: The lady who owns the salon, and does my fingernails, bought me some special polish to wear at Christmas! A bright very rosy pink for my toes and a lighter shade of pink for my fingers. My 2 children know I wear nail polish, but they don't know about the CD activities. At least I don't think they know. My dear deceased wife did know, and we shared clothes. She was the one who got me started going to the Nail Salon, because she was tired of me complaining about my nails cracking. Now that I have Acrylics I don't have any problems, and they sure look pretty!:love:

Sissy

More Girl than man

JoAnnDallas
12-28-2006, 09:39 AM
Back in 2005, I moved to here to Dallas, TX and was staying with my sister. Her granddaughter was getting married, so the Saturday before the wedding, my sister, granddaughter, her soon to be husband, and I went to my sister's nail salon. I went only to get a manicure, but the night before I had a nail split down a ridge and my sister asked her nail tech Tina, if she could do something about it. She said yes, so an hour later I had 10 new acrylic nails. No more splits, cracks, pells, or ridges. About two months later, my sister asked if I would like to try a pedicure. I said OK and it was a wonderful experience. After that once a month, I would get a pedicure, manicure, and nail fill. About three months later, the house sold and wife came to Dallas. I took her with me so she could get pampered and Tina asked me if I would like like my toes painted. I looked at my wife and she said go ahead, so I got the prettiest Red toes that day. I think wife thought I would remove the polish after a couple of days, but I have now had polish on my toes almost constantly for over a year now. My wife has now gotton used to seeing me with my toes painted and when I go for my monthly salon pampering, she always wants to see what color I got. LOL

kaitlin
12-28-2006, 10:15 AM
Now that is cool !....You are so lucky to have a family like that, most of the women (gg's) on my girlfriend side of our family know about me to some level but to go and get my toes done would be a dream come true. Kaitlin