PDA

View Full Version : Chance (?) remarks

sandra-leigh
12-28-2006, 03:16 AM
A couple of nights ago, my mother suggested, "Why don't we colour your hair? We could have a girls' night in."

Said with a laugh, but it does make one wonder about the extra-sensory perception that mothers have.
The last time I visited with her (4 years ago), I hadn't yet discovered crossdressing; the last time I saw her (about 18 months ago), I was dressing, but I stayed at a hotel so she wouldn't have had a chance to see anything that I'd brought along.

kerrianna
12-28-2006, 03:25 AM
:heehee: Sure sounds like she knows. A friend of mine said mothers always know - was trying to encourage me to tell her. I'd rather not, at least right now...but I think she DOES know. And has for a long time.

They DO have super powers. :eek:

ToyGirl
12-28-2006, 03:29 AM
well my mother had no idea i was TS at all and i was allways fairly close to her , but if someone offers to do your hair go for it! not only will your hair look great but its a great way to form some feminine bonds. :thumbsup:

jjjjohanne
12-28-2006, 08:14 AM
Don't just assume she knows. You could probe with some chance remarks of your own...

Amy Hepker
12-28-2006, 08:21 AM
When I told my mother she said that she had an Idea that I did. That was years ago. She has since past away, I wonder if she told my dad, when she seen him in heaven. My mother would always say, "I bet your dad is rolling over in his grave" everytime I got into trouble. I wonder if he knew I did it too.

Angela E.
12-28-2006, 01:05 PM
:GE: :hugs:
Don't just assume she knows. You could probe with some chance remarks of your own...

Good advice,although it sure SOUNDS like she knows.-Angela.

Calliope
12-28-2006, 01:25 PM
Intuition is often way below the surface - but, hey, what a great offer !

Charolette time
12-28-2006, 03:00 PM
well my mother had no idea i was TS at all and i was allways fairly close to her , but if someone offers to do your hair go for it! not only will your hair look great but its a great way to form some feminine bonds. :thumbsup:

It would be great to color my hair thats if I had any:devil: you are lucky to have a mother , mine passed away in 1989 she was my rock and i miss her, I think she knew but never said anything, I used to wear her undies, and then put them back not always the way I found them, I could always blame my sister, she was younger and couldnt defend herself, Charolette

Megan72
12-28-2006, 03:16 PM
Sorry to say, but my mother passed a number fo years ago. I know she knows that I dress, and all of the other dirty litle secrets that I hid from her while I was a teenager. I also know she still loves me and understands this all now, even if I do not.

marie354
12-28-2006, 03:28 PM
Sometimes, not realizing it, we show outward signs of our inner selves. Like standing in line with your hands folded near your waist or a slight swish when you walk. Maybe your views on some subjects give it away. Could be many other things too, but mothers seem to have that sixth sense, don't they.
:hugs:

Jodi
12-28-2006, 07:24 PM
I get my hair colored professionally every six weeks. I just sit under the dryer right along with the gg's in the salon and read Cosmo. Nobody looks at me twice. The color takes 20 years off my age.

Jodi

trannie T
12-28-2006, 07:35 PM
So what colour hair did you and mom decide on?

Mary Morgan
12-28-2006, 07:42 PM
I recently lost my mother to breast cancer. Last year, she wanted to take a trip across the country so I drove her from my midwest home to Nevada. She loved the trip on Route 66. I think she was reliving her youth. Anyway, about 500 miles iinto the trip she turned to me and said " I really don't know you do I?". I said no Mom, you don't. Do you want to? She said it wasn't necessary. I will forever wish that I had told her about myself, and yet I think she already knew. Anyway, if I had it to do again, I hope I would let her know about her other daughter. The good news is that know she is Heaven and if she chooses to know, she just has to look at my soul.