PDA

View Full Version : Isn't it great when the SO's away

bredalee25
12-28-2006, 03:36 PM
We girls get to play my so is gone for a few hours 85 miles away so out came the fem stuff and i'm dressed right now and lovin it. It's been a while since i've had a day to dress like this it's so great when they do come along. I've been dressed for three hours now and could be a couple more before it's back to yucky drab. Right now i'm wearing my new top i got on ebay it's so pretty and comfortable. It's a maternaty top but on me it looks like just another top off the rack. I'll post some pics over in the photo section for you to see it.

ttfn

mellisa's wife
12-28-2006, 03:43 PM
:( Some seem to find it great WHEN their SO's are home!! :happy: Believe it or not, some couples do this together - happily I might add!

kerrianna
12-28-2006, 03:47 PM
Enjoy it hun. :hugs:

The one really nice thing about having uninterrupted time is you can relax and be yourself without worrying about what others are thinking. Go for it.

Some guys use the time to crank the sports or music, sit around in their stinky gonch, and drink too much beer.

Much better to do what you're doing :heehee:

cd_stacey
12-28-2006, 09:55 PM
I'd give anything to just have some time to myself to dress. Mmmmm.... a nice long bubblebath, some grooming, some makeup and then....

But alas....those opportunities are much too few and far between. Guess I ought to take a vacation day and get a motel room.

Billijo49504
12-28-2006, 10:14 PM
Hi, I'm glad you are have a chance to dress. I enjoy dressing with the wife home. Yes, I consider myself lucky. I use her as sounding board for choices of clothes and my makeup. But something is still better than nothing, so enjoy what you have and maybe some day your wife will be excepting...BJ

Glenda58
12-28-2006, 10:29 PM
What a SO. Better tell her that you dress or you be like me no SO. You will get caught only you won't know when. She could come home sooner or she finds your stuff. Tell her so you both work things out when you dress and how much you dress. It's the rush of doing something that you could get caught at doing. Makes the heart race every time you hear a noise or a car drive by it could be her. Then the quick change back to male cloths before she comes in the door. Thats what you're feeling I know be there done that. So better to tell than be alone for forever.

Tina Dixon
12-28-2006, 11:22 PM
We all enjoy our free time from each other, I don't care what any one says, it's what we do with it when we get it, if it's in the winter and I got a hole day to my self I'll probley get all dolled up, but if it's summer time, sorry, there's other things to do.

Karren H
12-28-2006, 11:30 PM
Actually I enjoy it more when she's at home and I'm dressed emfemme and 85 miles away or even 0.85 miles away......once I had been out.....setting at home dressed up just doesn't do anything for me anymore!!! hehehe

Love Karren

bredalee25
12-28-2006, 11:46 PM
What a SO. Better tell her that you dress or you be like me no SO. You will get caught only you won't know when. She could come home sooner or she finds your stuff. Tell her so you both work things out when you dress and how much you dress. It's the rush of doing something that you could get caught at doing. Makes the heart race every time you hear a noise or a car drive by it could be her. Then the quick change back to male cloths before she comes in the door. Thats what you're feeling I know be there done that. So better to tell than be alone for forever.

She knows i used to dress and hates the idea of it and forbid me to dress ever again. I quit for seven months til it got unbearable to not dress and started up again she'll never accept it and i've got to live with that and hide who i really am from her. Thanks for the advice Glenda but thats a chance i've got to take in order to keep myself balanced.

ttfn

bredalee25
12-28-2006, 11:48 PM
Actually I enjoy it more when she's at home and I'm dressed emfemme and 85 miles away or even 0.85 miles away......once I had been out.....setting at home dressed up just doesn't do anything for me anymore!!! hehehe

Love Karren

Karren i've been out enfemme but the oppertunities to do so are rare so it's dress at home or nothing so i'll dress at home to keep my sanity in check.

ttfn

Glenda58
12-28-2006, 11:56 PM
Just be careful then. :hugs:

Cheryl GG
12-29-2006, 12:31 AM
I agree that you should be very careful...what will your wife do when she find out - the truth always seems to come out - and that she knows you kept this from her after she laid down her line?? you not only crossed the line she already drew in the sand....but you did so behind her back....cding or not....that breaks trust - if you know you can't live in her boundary...then why not be honest? without honesty and trust - what do you have? and how long can you hide such a vital part of yourself??? C/

susie evans
12-29-2006, 12:46 AM
i enjoy it just as much when she's at home and if i do a good job we migth go shopping together she likes kohls as it is very friendly and they have a good selection

Calliope
12-29-2006, 03:42 AM
Tonight, their mother at work, my two little girls and I had ourselves a good old fashioned slumber party. At the older girl's suggestion, we all got into our 'princess dresses,' sprayed on some perfume, applied blue eye shadow and danced like crazy to old tunes like "Funky Town."

Gary
12-29-2006, 03:56 AM
I think many couples enjoy the occasional times when they can just do their thing, whatever that thing maybe...as for crossdressing while she is out, well i enjoy it more when she is here...it lets me know i can be who i am, in my home, with someone i care about and i am not judged for being me...when im alone, im just that, alone and often times now find myself bored in such circumstances...definately have more fun sharing another aspect of me with her, just as i like sharing my photography outings with her...although i think she would rather i shared the cd with her than bore her with yet more photos of mtns and old buildings...hehe...gary

Lanore
12-29-2006, 06:15 AM
It's great that you're having time for yourself. However, it's not if your SO will find out but when. And that could be a really bad day. It could set you back and put your feelings for who you are on hold. Have fun and be carefull.

Lanore

beckypink72
12-29-2006, 06:28 AM
Enjoy it, I can understand. Lucky me my GG just loves it. If I don't dress up she gets all narky and worried. Try to bring it near to your so, perhaps go with her shopping and choose clothes for her, with her. Always mention how nice it looks etc. It perhaps works

Becky

Eugenie
12-29-2006, 07:08 AM
:( Some seem to find it great WHEN their SO's are home!! :happy: Believe it or not, some couples do this together - happily I might add!

I wish it were my case... But unfortunately it isn't... She doesn't even want to speak about the subject.

As a result, I can't dress and live "en femme" when my SO is home. She goes on business trips quite frequently. And sad as it may sound, I'm looking forward to her starting her job after the holiday season and let me live my femme side.
:rolleyes:
Eugenie

Marcie Sexton
12-29-2006, 08:20 AM
I'm really happy for you, that you can dress...but with that said, I'll get on my box again and stress truthfullness and honesty...Some of the GG's that responded to my thread really opened my eyes, and I know some SO's can't/won't accept dressing no matter what, but I think most will understand and atleast tolerate it if some quality time is spent in some honest heart to hearts...they may be heated & emotional, but then all the cards will be on the table with no ghosts left in that closet you now hide in...My door opening wasn't easy, lots of cussing, fussing, and tears, but in the end our love over came our differences and now she not only has a loving husband, but a girl friend that she can shop with...:2c:

bredalee25
12-29-2006, 08:52 AM
Thanks for all of your advice. I've tried the going shopping and picking out clothes for her thing but the CDing issue is still taboo.

ttfn

suzi_cd
12-29-2006, 08:00 PM
We girls get to play my so is gone for a few hours 85 miles away

So you think its right to cheat and deceive your SO... how would you feel if she was doing things behind your back and hiding them from you?

Calliope
12-29-2006, 08:04 PM
how would you feel if she was doing things behind your back and hiding them from you?

Been there - done that.

That was DT's midwife.

bredalee25
12-29-2006, 11:43 PM
So you think its right to cheat and deceive your SO... how would you feel if she was doing things behind your back and hiding them from you?

I suppose you're totally innocent and never did anything behind someones back in your entire life. If you say you are your lying to yourself and everyone on this forum i don't know anyone who hasn't cheated lied or deceived at least one person in thier lifetime. I'm not perfect and niether are you we all do things that make us feel good sometimes it's a secret thing we do and keep it from a loved one. I can compare what i did with someone eating something they shouldn't have but tell others they didn't eat it. Or someone proclaims they've quit smoking and sneak a cigarette and say i didn't have one at all it's still lying to someone about it.

ttfn

bredalee25
12-29-2006, 11:49 PM

As for her doing things behind my back she has and thats part of life it's what keeps a relationship interesting keeps the juices flowing so ya never get bored with it and want to leave. Enough said you get the point.

ttfn

Stephenie S
12-30-2006, 12:50 AM
I suppose you're totally innocent and never did anything behind someones back in your entire life. If you say you are your lying to yourself and everyone on this forum i don't know anyone who hasn't cheated lied or deceived at least one person in thier lifetime. I'm not perfect and niether are you we all do things that make us feel good sometimes it's a secret thing we do and keep it from a loved one. I can compare what i did with someone eating something they shouldn't have but tell others they didn't eat it. Or someone proclaims they've quit smoking and sneak a cigarette and say i didn't have one at all it's still lying to someone about it.

ttfn

Well Bredalee,

That's exactly what we ARE talking about. Telling your wife you quit smoking and sneaking ciggies behind her back is just the same. It's lying to your wife. No dear, don't lie to your wife. When she finds out (and she WILL find out), it will be even worse. Not only did you CD, but you lied to her about it. Most wives are much more upset about the lying and cheating than about the dressing.

Of course we have all (well, many of us) have lied, cheated, or deceived someone in our lives. but you DON'T do this to your wife. Your wife is the most important person in your life and she needs to know that when you tell her something, it's the honest to God truth. I'm sure you expect the same from her. How can you base a loving relationship on lies and deceit?

Well, I'm sorry to sound so cranky. I don't mean this to be an attack on you, Breda. I am only trying to make a point. The same point I think others have mentioned. I know sometimes you may think you have no other choice, but I think that honesty is ALWAYS the best policy, especially in a marriage.

Lovies,
Steph

kerrianna
12-30-2006, 01:41 AM
Okay, I hate to sound cranky, but you know folks, when Bredalee started this thread I don't recall her asking for advice on her relationship.

Seems to me she was just trying to share the joy she got from dressing. Of course she would rather have her SO with her. Not all of us are so lucky.

If she had asked "gee, how can I make my SO understand?" or "do you think I should be doing this?", then yes, tell her what you think about her dressing while her SO is away. Look at her original post: she was just wanting to share.

I know people mean well, but think about how you will be perceived, and maybe keep your opinions to yourself unless asked for them. It just bugs me to see her having to defend herself when I don't think that was ever her intention in posting in the first place.

Correct me if I'm wrong Bredalee. :hugs:

Lanore
12-30-2006, 06:39 AM
Brenda,
Doing things behind each others back in a relationship is not 'a part of life'. Being honest and sharring each others wants and needs are a part of life. It gives life to the relationship. Listen to the femmales here who have a great life with their SO's. They even write happy.

Lanore

Tracy Lynn
12-30-2006, 08:36 AM
I'd rather my wife be home. It feels great to be around someone who cares and understands me.

bredalee25
12-30-2006, 09:37 AM
Okay, I hate to sound cranky, but you know folks, when Bredalee started this thread I don't recall her asking for advice on her relationship.

Seems to me she was just trying to share the joy she got from dressing. Of course she would rather have her SO with her. Not all of us are so lucky.

If she had asked "gee, how can I make my SO understand?" or "do you think I should be doing this?", then yes, tell her what you think about her dressing while her SO is away. Look at her original post: she was just wanting to share.

I know people mean well, but think about how you will be perceived, and maybe keep your opinions to yourself unless asked for them. It just bugs me to see her having to defend herself when I don't think that was ever her intention in posting in the first place.

Correct me if I'm wrong Bredalee. :hugs:

Brenda,
Doing things behind each others back in a relationship is not 'a part of life'. Being honest and sharring each others wants and needs are a part of life. It gives life to the relationship. Listen to the femmales here who have a great life with their SO's. They even write happy.

Lanore

First off thank you kerrianna that was exactly my intentions when i started this thread.

Second Lanore it was just one of those things you say in a fit of rage and regret it afterwords. It's my oppinion that decieving ones Girlfriend is part of life she's not my wife we've taken no vows to be loyal and faithful to one another. Although i think in my heart that she's my wife and yes decieving her is wrong. So is forbidding me to dress and be who i am i told her about my dressing it discusted her and was never to be mentioned again in her presence she forbid me to dress also. To me thats trying to control ones partner and is very wrong nobody enjoys being told what to do and what not to do. So i sneak around behind her back in order to keep the peice.

ttfn

Kate Simmons
12-30-2006, 09:53 AM
I know your situation Bren and empathasize very much because I had the same situation with my wife. I do, however, know you are also a hard worker and do the very best that you can given the situation. Yeah, we all feel bad about the "sneaking around" bit but sometimes that's what you have to do to be yourself. I thought it was nice that you could take advantage of the opportunity to wear your nice stuff and it made me feel good knowing that. I'm hoping the day comes when you get the opportunity for more freedom and we could perhaps get together and go out for some fun in femme. In the meantime, we do what we can and you are and always will be my good friend.:hugs: Ericka

Bluebird GG
12-30-2006, 10:51 AM
All situations are different sometimes u have to do what to u have to do with what u have to work with, theirs no need in someone feeling miserable not being able to do what they need to do to feel alive so u do what u feel is necessary and if u have to dress without the so's its all good, noone should have to go insane not being able to dress just because the so has a prob so go with it Brenda, u have my support gurl u know it!:love:

bredalee25
12-30-2006, 10:55 AM
Thanks Ericka and thank you bluebird gg. I really needed some words of encouragement on this one.

ttfn

Bluebird GG
12-30-2006, 11:05 AM
Thanks Ericka and thank you bluebird gg. I really needed some words of encouragement on this one.

ttfn

U know gurl u have some support with gurls on here! feel the luv! just go with it gurl! u are like a flower waiting to bloom so in your own privacy go with it1 we only live once!:hugs:

Lovely Rita
12-30-2006, 11:21 AM
Hi Bredalee

Before a chain of events that led up to my SO knowing about Rita. I used to take advantage of every opportunity. I remember I had to guesstimate when she would return and alot myself time for make up removal, putting close away etc. It seemed like time always went by too too fast at those moments and my SO would be pulling into the driveway. I never knew I could move so fast.

take care

bredalee25
12-30-2006, 11:28 AM
Hi Bredalee

Before a chain of events that led up to my SO knowing about Rita. I used to take advantage of every opportunity. I remember I had to guesstimate when she would return and alot myself time for make up removal, putting close away etc. It seemed like time always went by too too fast at those moments and my SO would be pulling into the driveway. I never knew I could move so fast.

take care

Been there done that too. Ah the age of the cell phone is here i insist on her calling when she is ready to leave and head back home. Then she calls when she's about four miles out so i'm hardly ever caught off gaurd anymore.

ttfn