PDA

View Full Version : Any Girls spend time as ........

silkenhose
01-21-2005, 09:47 AM
this forum is an amazing place, alot of diversity from those of us who dress only to "play" and those of you who dress full time.....

so question; what do u love to spend time dressed in or as. i love being in my french maids outfit serving my GG and her freinds or at times when i am allowed to relax with her to be put into a little red cocktail dress sit back and kick off my heels.....who am i kidding i would never take off those sexy shoes :rolleyes:

Wendy me
01-21-2005, 09:58 AM
welcome pantyhosed.............well i just like to well play and all the abouve................

racheal
01-21-2005, 10:00 AM
Good day Pantyhosed. As for me, I love satin night dresses and thos LBD's that seem to make you feel really good about yourself in heels. Welcome aboard! :)

Georgette
01-21-2005, 10:03 AM
I like to just be me in whatever I want to wear for the day be it low cut jeans, and a nice bare middrift top,or a nice business suit if I am going to go out and about for the day. I ussually don't drees all the way if we are going to have people in or if I have something to do without my SO along.

lisa_sf
01-21-2005, 10:11 AM
I have alot of those types of outfits and costumes, but most of the time I'm just wearing "typical gal stuff" around the house. Granted, maybe a little more dressed up than most gals would be... :)

Tristen Cox
01-21-2005, 10:12 AM
I just like to wear normal female things, blowses, shorts or skirts. Socks if I don't feel like wearing heels(which is most of the time). Make up on the weekends when I can enjoy myself or even sometimes during the week if I can. Rarely just a few undergarments do it for me, but then I have to be smooth and hairfree(heels at this time of course) :cool:

Love
Tristen

racheal
01-21-2005, 10:22 AM
Yes and that does remind me - I did shave my legs but have to keep at it - I'll move to the arms next - WOW they do feel soft and smooth - a really NICE feeling. :)

lady lycra
01-21-2005, 11:08 AM
i love being in my french maids outfit serving my GG and her freinds or at times when i am allowed to relax with her to be put into a little red cocktail dress sit back and kick off my heels.....

You are one luck girl PH. I'd love to be able to serve as a maid for the evening.
One (rare) evening a long time ago my wife allowed me to wear her maids outfit. She allowed me to do the washing up and that was it :(
No serving friends for me :(
And as for a little red cocktail dress..... It's not fair :(

*Linda turns a nice shade of green*

Linda
PS. I've worn that dress many times since , but she doesn't know :)

Priscilla1018
01-21-2005, 11:19 AM
I love to dress in lingerie the materials feel so good on my skin. I have purchased my collection from Kohls,Pennies{catalog], Layne Bryant and from sellers on E bay. My wife does not know about my dessing;I wish I could dress all the time.

Sandra H
01-21-2005, 11:30 AM
Hi Priscilla.

A great big welcome to the forum. What part of the world are you in?

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/15/15_1_70v.gif

cdgirl
01-21-2005, 11:43 AM
this forum is an amazing place, alot of diversity from those of us who dress only to "play" and those of you who dress full time.....

so question; what do u love to spend time dressed in or as. i love being in my french maids outfit serving my GG and her freinds or at times when i am allowed to relax with her to be put into a little red cocktail dress sit back and kick off my heels.....who am i kidding i would never take off those sexy shoes :rolleyes: ;) pantyhosed , cdgirl when i can i love to be in a corset stockings and heels or even patyhose cincher and bra and most of all i love my 5 inch high heels. dont we girls look beautiful. :rolleyes: so move over material girl and look at some real women. (here at forum)

Wendy me
01-21-2005, 11:44 AM
just a nouther day here .................all dressed up and ready for play................

ChristineRenee
01-21-2005, 11:59 AM
Can I play too sailor?:p

Bonnie-OR
01-21-2005, 12:10 PM
Just a regular girl. Usually a nice blouse and skirt, sometimes a business suit. I don't have any costume's, so to speak, except "his" work uniforms.
Hi Priscilla, welcome. Huggs, Bonnie

Georgette
01-21-2005, 12:14 PM
just a nouther day here .................all dressed up and ready for play................

I'll be right over, not much going today so have lots of time to play. :rolleyes:

Wendy me
01-21-2005, 12:28 PM
I'll be right over, not much going today so have lots of time to play. :rolleyes:
not mutch going on ..............play time is full time............ :p door is open....

racheal
01-21-2005, 12:31 PM
not mutch going on ..............play time is full time............ :p door is open....
I agree - playing is a 24 X job - this job I could love a whole lot more. :)

Sweet Susan
01-21-2005, 02:51 PM
Dressing sexily has always been a passion of mine, but to be honest, I enjoy dressing as a slightly conservative, professional woman the most. A dress with a knee length skirt, a slight indication of cleavage, and sleeves that stop just above the biceps. I love red dresses the most, and I have several. Black would be my next choice, with black covered in red roses as my third choice. I also like to wear scarves, earings, and a necklace, though I don't have any earings or necklaces. I prefer high heels, but I hate walking in them. I absolutely love what my legs like when wearing heels. Gush, gush. But again, as I've always said, I can turn ****ty quickly.

DonnaT
01-21-2005, 03:04 PM
I like all my outfits, and don't mind spending time in any of them. However, I reckon I've spent more time in my French Maids outfit.

Holly
01-21-2005, 03:46 PM
I enjoy whatever the mood is that strikes me. If I had to choose a favorite, I think it would be a marone business suit (skirt and jacket), or my black swing skirt and pink blouse, or my vback slacks and white sweater, or... excuse me ladies, I need to go change now.

Rachel Elizabeth
01-21-2005, 03:57 PM
I dress for the occasion, just as a regular girl would. I have casual, formal, business...no costumes.
[Would have a Cat Woman outfit but I would have be 17 again to get into it.]

Janet K.
01-21-2005, 05:22 PM
My favorites would be a skirt or trousers and a blouse with tights and heels, a black suit dress with white trim, or my white and black dress with a hunter vest (my all time favorite). I also like the pale green pantsuit that I will be wearing tonight.

Fallen Angel
01-21-2005, 05:43 PM
mine is always black mini skirts of leather black tops with bell sleeves some open shoulder tops studs on every thing bra and thong inclueded it started as a cosume but it transform into an evey day item if i dont wear therse things people start to ask me whats wrong

Maddie Knight
01-21-2005, 06:04 PM
Most of the time just dress in girly clothes, but I bought a miads outfit. The only problem is it turns my fiance on so it gets taken off rather quickly.
No complaint though. :)

Sweet Susan
01-21-2005, 06:17 PM
I'd love to buy a maid's outfit. Anybody have any suggestion about where might be the best place to get one?

DonnaT
01-21-2005, 07:08 PM
My wife made mine for me. Pattern wasn't large enough so I had to enlarge it for her.

LindaTS
01-24-2005, 09:52 AM
Like a lot of you girls I don't have any costumes. I guess the only consideration when I get dressed for the day is whether I'm going out or staying home. But the one think I always wear it hi-heels. I can't imagine going through life without them.

ChristineRenee
01-24-2005, 10:28 AM

so question; what do u love to spend time dressed in or as. i love being in my french maids outfit serving my GG and her freinds or at times when i am allowed to relax with her to be put into a little red cocktail dress sit back and kick off my heels.....who am i kidding i would never take off those sexy shoes :rolleyes:Actually I like to do both. I too have a french maid oufit and have worn it on a number of occasions when doing housework. I have several other outfits as well for "playtime", but I mostly like to dress more like real women do, and maybe even better than some in some instances.

Hugs & Kisses,
Christine Renee

Maria2004
01-24-2005, 10:56 AM
I like to dress with class and style wich I totally lack in bubba mode.
Sexy is good too, but only at home. Look what I won on e-bay the other night:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v394/Sikintired/redlacdrs1.jpg

$24.99 with shipping, I love this dress, now I'm gotta bid on these shoes:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v394/Sikintired/bf_1_b.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v394/Sikintired/adorered.jpg

and hope I win one of them, guess which ones I want the most?:D