PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Christmas

trish lee
12-28-2006, 11:10 PM
I been blessed with a wonderful and supportive wife :love: , i was sitting at home tonight when my wife came home and say she had to go to exchange some gifts that were the wrong size , she asked if I needed anything so I jokingly replied I needed a new nightgown:hugs: well about an hour later she came home and said i needed to go in the bedroom ,when i walked in she had laid out two beautiful short night gowns. So now I'm wearing one and am so happy to have such a loving wife that i had to tell the world. sorrry for such a long post

TeriAnn
12-28-2006, 11:21 PM
IO had the same thing happen to me this xmas. My wife went out and bought me a red satin nighty with black trim. An austrain crystal necklace and a hair clip from the Orient. Everything is beautiful and Ito am proud to have such a caring and loving wife.:happy:

sissystephanie
12-29-2006, 12:06 AM
You 2 ladies are so lucky. I hope you remember to show your appreciation of your wife's respect for your femininety.

My dear deceased wife bought me feminine things at every opportunity. As i have said before, she knew I was a CD before we were married and we wore matching white satin lingerie at our wedding. On our honeymoon she bought me a Pink Silk Nightgown. After we had children she continued to buy me femme things, but always gave them to me privately. Our children, now grown of course, have never known their dad was also a "female."

Sissy

More Girl than man