PDA

View Full Version : Being submissive

Natasha_82
12-29-2006, 03:20 AM
When I'm all dressed up I like to be a submissive female. When all of you are dressed how do you like to be?

Kate Simmons
12-29-2006, 03:31 AM
Just myself. I tend to be a "tomboy" though even when I'm dressed to the "nines".:heehee:

Calliope
12-29-2006, 03:46 AM
I'm pretty demure, but I don't think submissive describes me. I'm white, almost 50 and live in an upper-middle class environment. So, more like: ladylike with the possibility of turning into a total bitch at a moment's notice.

Daintre
12-29-2006, 03:49 AM
My mind set does not change in Fem mode, I am who I am.

Kate Simmons
12-29-2006, 03:51 AM
I'm pretty demure, but I don't think submissive describes me. I'm white, almost 50 and live in an upper-middle class environment. So, more like: ladylike with the possibility of turning into a total bitch at a moment's notice.Ooooh! My kinda person DT. However, when they call me "bitch", I insist on "Ms Bitch". I do have my pride ya know.:p

Calliope
12-29-2006, 04:12 AM
However, when they call me "bitch", I insist on "Ms Bitch".

Nothing less, babe, or else ... it's the ol' Zsa-Zsa backhand.

Tia
12-29-2006, 05:29 AM
Well I tend to be submissive while dressed, but I have always been a bit to femdom (which I think originally was the reason for trying women's clothes).

Still I'd love to try dressing up a proper leather dom:devil: ...

Amy Hepker
12-29-2006, 05:31 AM
I tend to be submissive, but have to be a rock too. It life you have to take what you get. I am still My GLadys Man even in a dress.

RachelDenise
12-29-2006, 05:45 AM
I love to be dominated when dressed, but it isn't necessary.:dom:

Kate Simmons
12-29-2006, 05:52 AM
I prefer to be submissive.It works for my wife,she will order me to clean the bathrooms,fold laundry,do the dishes,give her a massage etc.Helps her and is a fun for me.Okay, works for me Vicky. You can come over and help me. I kinda hate housework and live like a bachelor(ette). Maybe I need a good woman around the house, huh?:doh: :battingeyelashes: :happy:

Lanore
12-29-2006, 06:03 AM
My best friend is a 'lesbo', her term not mine. I never really thought about it, but I like being dominated when I'm around her. So I guess that would make me submissive.

Lanore

beckypink72
12-29-2006, 06:13 AM
I stay as I am. And that means dominant. That is my nature. Just change from dom to domme and prefere to stay like that. :dom:

Stormgirl
12-29-2006, 07:08 AM
Dominating,I just can't be submissive. I am not a control freak but I am just hard headed and stubborn.

Eugenie
12-29-2006, 07:12 AM
I'm rather submissive, but not in the sense of sadomasochism submission. Just the abandonment of a loving woman to the man she adores and would be ready to do anything for him...

Actually, I'm rather submissive as a man too... Again in a loving relation, not at all in a sadomasochist one.

:hugs:
Eugenie

SusanTL
12-29-2006, 07:48 AM
Hi.

I have always been submissive. But since I went on hrt, and started living full time female. I have become even more submissive.

Susan

Kristen Marie
12-29-2006, 07:54 AM
I am definitely submissive. All day I have to be dominant in my work role so I relish being Kristen.
I like the phrase demure....hmmm...that sounds softer than submissive.

Marcie Sexton
12-29-2006, 07:59 AM
I love to be the present day blend of June Clever and Jane Jetson, model HW with just the right touch of ditzyness:heehee:

Kimkandy
12-29-2006, 09:08 AM
I prefer to be submissive.It works for my wife,she will order me to clean the bathrooms,fold laundry,do the dishes,give her a massage etc.Helps her and is a fun for me.

Just curious... do you get sexual pleasure from doing housework?

Kim

:dom: :Playnice: :spank: :wasntme:

Crissy Kay
12-29-2006, 09:53 AM
Yes, I do tend to be on sub side when dressed.

Diana West
12-29-2006, 10:02 AM
This question really was a vital one for me when I started crossdressing.
Much of the information I could ever find about CD involved being submissive. I was beginning to think that if I crossdressed I had to be submissive. It was through this forum that I discovered otherwise.
When dressed as a woman, I may be ladylike, I may be elegant, I may be demure, but I'm never submissive.
I may not be dominating or aggressive, but I'm definitely assertive.
(Very Mrs. Peel)

MsJanessa
12-29-2006, 11:08 AM
In case you couldn't tell by My avatar photo, I'm a Domme:dom: :dom: ---and very good at it.

veronicagirl
12-29-2006, 11:52 AM
I don't get sexual pleasure while dressed and doing housework; but I surely do get a lot more done. I'm single, living alone; so I'm the only one who does the laundry, dishes, dusting and all. My drab side is lazy in doing that, while my veronica side is a lot more ambitious. Never could figure that out!

hotbobbie
12-29-2006, 12:56 PM
Depends on who i am with. If it is a guy i really like i cave in and let him take the lead.

jakie
12-29-2006, 01:07 PM
as soon that you are not able to do what you want you we I are submissed, by society , by family, by your own decision
for all sisters who are not able to come out isn't the first and main submission??
:eek:

eleyna
12-29-2006, 02:34 PM
An older, related thread a lot of people commented on:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38198&page=5

Lisa Golightly
12-29-2006, 02:37 PM
On a pedestal.

imarocker2
12-29-2006, 02:37 PM
I can be very sumbissive when dressed. So hard to find someone who understands and participates.

Lovely Rita
12-29-2006, 02:50 PM
When I'm all dressed up I like to be a submissive female. When all of you are dressed how do you like to be?

Hey Natasha
when I am in femme I love being submissive. I am all yang. I love to make my SO breakfest, lunch, dinner and in 4" heels to boot. I mean you would think it was the 1950's the way I dress up and become Suzy home maker. My SO reaps all the benefits. I wo'nt go into my other submissive aspects.

But heck yes. Submissive and loving it. :D

Hugs

laurie_f_ca
12-29-2006, 02:50 PM
I think I have always been a bit submissive, girl or boy, that is, until angered, then I am not submissive at all

Penny
12-29-2006, 02:53 PM
Pretty!

:hugs:

Penny

Jocelyn Quivers
12-29-2006, 03:09 PM
I prefer being submissive and my SO is usually the dominant female, but occassionaly I can be a S.W.A. sista with attitude! Jocelyn

Susan Wade
12-29-2006, 05:29 PM
I think most of us enjoy being submissive .....

BUT in control.

Isn't that the way a feminine woman is.

She loves to please ...but always aware of what she is doing.

I love it ...

There is nothing ...nothing more exciting ... satisfying that being a woman in control!!

Susan

ElleCD
12-29-2006, 06:17 PM
Natural tendency towards submissive but feel quite empowered/confident when dressed. I guess reactive is the best description. A naturally Domme person brings out my submissive side but a submisive person may trigger the Domme in me. Sometimes neither. Perhaps confused is a better description. Maybe schizophrenic. Don't get me on to the bondage issue - we only have so much space. What was the question again?

Samantha43
12-29-2006, 06:31 PM
My personality doesn't really change. I am the doninant type, but not overpowering. :dom:

Melinda
12-29-2006, 06:44 PM
Definitely submissive. :)

serinalynn
12-29-2006, 07:09 PM

I just want to be seen as respectable woman! :be: who loves being called Ma'am or Madam. Nothing submissive or demeaning about it. I don't dress as a woman for sexual or B and D reasons. I just want to appear as a normal woman.

melissaK
12-29-2006, 08:06 PM
Either or, I don't care.

Throughout my life I have seemed to end up with more sub-natured lovers than dom-natured. So, being hopelessly devoted to pleasing others (yeah yeah, I know that's a counselling issue) I oblige and act the role they prefer I act. Does that make me the ultimate sub?

My preferred fem clothes are self assured business woman/styles - think Charlotte York (Kristin Davis) from Sex in the City (whom I assure you I look nothing like). So those clothes don't send any message one way or the other do they?

kerrianna
12-29-2006, 11:25 PM
When I first joined this forum 3 months ago I was much more into the submissive thing. Now, I don't feel it as much.

You girls must be empowering me!

http://www.northernsun.com/images/thumb/9571GirlPower.jpg

Bethanygirl
12-29-2006, 11:46 PM
I am totally submissive to my wife, but you can ask my seven kids or any of my relatives or friends, I am Not submissive towards anyone else!

Ashley1
12-30-2006, 12:08 AM
During my working years, I spent many years in an industry that was populated by many high powered ladies. Some were my superiors, some were subordinate but most were my peers. I had very, very few problems with any of them, and most all of them had very few problems with me. There was a great amount of mutual respect. I came to admire their somewhat aggressive attitude. Therefore, as Ashley and as myself, I tend to be aggressive and in no way submissive. I am 5 ft. 11 in. and when I am out en femme I try to walk tall and project an image of confidence as many of my former coworkers did.

Mistybtm
12-30-2006, 12:16 AM

Oh yes Very. To both Men and Woman :D

CDTiffany
12-30-2006, 12:25 AM
OK girls, I dont care who you are, There is a certain turn on from wearing lacy panties. Or a satin bra. maybe a pink garter belt w/fishnets. How about a curly blonde wig? Putting on lip stick & Mascara. Crossing your leg's, with 4" pumps on. ALRIGHT TAMARA IM DONE!!!!!!!!

Give me a break girls.
Being a woman, and being treated like a woman, is a very good FEELING!
XOXO Tiffany.

Bridget Fitzgerald
12-30-2006, 12:51 AM
My mind set does not change in Fem mode, I am who I am.

ditto

rye_ginger
12-30-2006, 12:55 AM
When you're dressed or just letting someone else take the lead you feel much more feminine and submissive, that's one of the things I love the most. I can just smile and let someone else make the decisions and get the drinks:heehee:

tgw
12-30-2006, 12:17 PM
I'm new to the forum and I have to say that a lot of you look great. As for being submissive. The answer is sometimes. I'm actually not very good at it. We try, but my preferred clothing is leather which is more on the dominant side.

My problem is that I tend to take over even when I'm submissive.

I don't dress often and I don't get too much time alone to post by I hope to be an active member when I can.

Last night I dressed in knee high leather boots, an ankle length leather skirt, black button down blouse with french cuff, a blue neck tie and an underbust corset.

So you can see I like the dominant type of clothing.

Cheers

JudyC
12-30-2006, 01:05 PM
As Judy I am very submissive and a bit of a ****.:2c:
Judy

Rachel Morley
12-30-2006, 01:40 PM
I have a slightly quiet and submissive nature in boy mode anyway, nothing really changes when I'm en femme except perhaps my posture and mannerisms are maybe a little bit more girly than normal, but I wouldn't say I (particularly) become more submissive.

Sweet Jane
12-30-2006, 01:45 PM
I'm not really that submissive...more like "modus vivendi"

Angela E.
12-30-2006, 01:57 PM
Sometimes,sometimes not.Depends on my mood,really.-Angela.:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :doll: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

Karren H
12-30-2006, 02:24 PM
Nope!! Not submissive in any gender or role....

Karren

kerrianna
12-30-2006, 03:45 PM
Nope!! Not submissive in any gender or role....

Karren

Well, you can't be playing hockey.

http://www.hockeygoon.com/pictures/jim_cummins-2.jpg

...two dom guys trying to hug....

Karen Johnson
12-30-2006, 04:31 PM
I like to be totally submissive.

Diannna
12-30-2006, 05:19 PM
I'd have to agree with Natasha. I'm pretty much submissive. I don't know if that comes from wanting to be a girl, meaning is that a natural female trait. ( for most?)

Sierra Evon
12-30-2006, 05:37 PM
Most of the time its " Do it my way " , but it all depends on the company I'm in & around , I can be a submissive girl too...as long as you treat me like a princess :heehee:

Amanda Jane
12-30-2006, 07:12 PM
most seem to answer that they are submissive or a b***h / that seems like the two stereotype male views of the feminine / you do not have to be either

GiGi GG
12-30-2006, 07:21 PM
I think most of us enjoy being submissive .....

BUT in control.

Isn't that the way a feminine woman is.

She loves to please ...but always aware of what she is doing.

I love it ...

There is nothing ...nothing more exciting ... satisfying that being a woman in control!!

Susan

Susan-

I call that "topping from the bottom" being in control while in the submissive role. Great duplicitous fun!! :thumbsup:

GiGi

nikisbest
12-30-2006, 11:49 PM
I am definitely submissive. All day I have to be dominant in my work role so I relish being Kristen.
I like the phrase demure....hmmm...that sounds softer than submissive.

Like Kristen, I have to be dominant at work so it is a real release to
be submissive. Also add me to the list of loving femdom.

Niki

videor
12-31-2006, 02:09 AM
I love being submissive but I can do everything. It depends on what my partner wants.

black leotards
12-31-2006, 11:23 AM
I'm a submissive at heart in my fem form. (Odd, because I can be very stubborn in my male persona.)

I have been to sessions with professional dominatrixes and I loved it. Nothing more thrilling than dressing up in something naughty and being tied up, gagged and spanked. Naughty can be anything from a maid to a bad school girl to a lingerie ****.

Oh boy, do I need spanking! :devil:

marjon
12-31-2006, 11:50 AM
I am new to this site but can say when i am dress yes i am very submissive even when not dress i like a woman in charge

Megan

Billie1
12-31-2006, 12:38 PM
Actually, CD'ing does not change basically who I am. I can (and have) play a great sub role, if that is what is needed/wanted. I do, however, take the "lead" when the oppurtunity comes up, in both femme and male roles. Only in femme mode, though, does the degree escalate to the actual "domme" level. :dom:

Another way, I guess, I express myself better with short skirts!:cute::lol2:

Brianne_bc
12-31-2006, 01:40 PM
definatly a sissy sub cd is my preferred role... Although being a switch I can Domme well too. I do enjoy giving up control to one who knows best. Female or TG would be fine.

Alice Torn
12-31-2006, 03:08 PM
When I am all dolled up, and look almost smashing, I tend to play the woman I desire, and imagine someone carressing me, and , I can sense, that I am playing both roles, but mainly a submissive gorgeous lady, being lusted after. Lucille

KristyCD
03-21-2007, 06:54 PM
I like dressing like a **** and being submissive. A Dom woman or Dom CD would be my ideal company.

mithali
03-22-2007, 07:09 AM
i too feel submissive... like to be treated with love... maybe dominated a little....